Naruto spoilers and discussions.

Discussion in 'The Library' started by MockingDrug, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Complete Chaos

Complete Chaos I'm Drugs.

it's the only way tbh. i thought Chiyo was the only one that could use the reincarnation technique, kinda like a KKG. because, i think the 3rd would've did it for the 4th if he was able. he had a weird old guy crush on him.

naruto keeps his word on them both dying. sasuke(kishi's fav) is redeemed. nartuto goes on to become the hokage(holding true to the original Naruto.). we get to see sasuke with the rinnegan. also, it's a heart warming/emotional way to end the manga series. like OMG FRIENDSHIP PREVAILS!
    test
  2. Complete Chaos

oppps. double post
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

The 3rd couldn't use it on the the 4th because of the type of Seal the 4th used. It prevents things like that which is why Kabuto couldn't bring the 4th back with the endo tensei because you can guarantee, he would have. Plus the leafs connects with the Uzamaki clan means they likely know a lot of sealing/summon techniques.

I just don't see Sasuke as much of a threat without the Rinnegan. So he needs to unlock that before or during his fight with Naruto. but i wouldn't be upset if what you said happens.
    test
  4. Complete Chaos

loool. i forgot about the death god sealing. but that is a puppet master jutsu technique.

all of sasuke's evolutions has been on par with naruto's.

MS = Sage. EMS = kyuubi cloak. Rinnegan =9tail mode. also what if itachi tells him what's going on, sasuke goes then kubato tells him that he can get him the rinnegan. it's just a matter of time when he gets it.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I think Itachi will tell him what's going on however i believe Kabuto will be dying just not sure when. I believe Sasuke's crew will give him the information they found at Orchi.'s hideout before he really gets a powerup
    test
  6. Dex Uchiha

Dex Uchiha Deified.

I hope Madara takes out a kage or two.

And we need more flashbacks of Hirashima (sp)
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I hope he takes most of the Kages except Gaara
    test
  8. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Tsuande' down..who's next lol.

I see a Itachi vs Kabuto vs Sasuke battle coming
    test
  9. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

lol.. tsuande got pwned.
    test
  10. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Good. She's fan service and that's that.

Looking forward to Itachi/Kabuto.
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I bet tsuande has a trump card with this forbidden jutsu
    test
  12. FreshToDeath

FreshToDeath ︻╦̵̵͇̿̿̿̿╤──

she will probably use some form of super regeneration or some kind of trade off technique like the reaper death seal.. she's using a forbidden technique after all.. I wouldn't be surprised if there's consequences..
    test
  13. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

There should be consequences. SHould be interesting. Perhaps she helps Naruto with all the remaining chakra she has left. He has to be running on empty by now
    test
  14. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Naruto is so much better than Bleach.

Kubo needs to read the last 15 chapters
    test
  15. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

With the way bleach is going, i don't think it'll help.
    test
  16. L7 - LMV - L7

L7 - LMV - L7 The Fat Cat

that shit was cray.
    test
  17. GraphicNature

GraphicNature Well-Known Member

Okay so upon re-watching the Naruto vs. Pain arc in the Anime I realized there is a major flaw behind Tobi's claim that he is the one who gave Nagato the Rinnengan....It clearly shows that Nagato awakened the rinnengan upon seeing the death of his parents, which up until that point it clearly states that neither himself nor is family were shinobi...they were just regular people...So why would Tobi go so far out of his way to risk given the rinnengan to a little child who has no experience whatsoever in the way of the ninja....I believe he only told Konan that so she would believe that the rinnengan truly belonged to him in the first place, in hopes she would give up the location of the eyes without a fight...Also Im starting to doubt Tobi even is a true Uchiha.....He has one sharingan eye and one rinnengan eye, but the fact of the matter is, when an Uchiha awakens the rinnengan both of their eyes obtain the power....which leads me to believe his sharingan and rinnengan are in fact both implants...I might be going out on a limb but if you break down the facts on how it all works, it is a major possibility, plus what better way for Kishimoto to shock the fans, than to lead everyone to believe that Tobi is an Uchiha and pull a complete 180 and reveal him to be someone else....Just a theory but I think it's plausible
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

It's possible but Tobi perhaps needs a way to awaken the Rinnengan and develop it quicker. It is quite interesting but it still is possible that Tobi gave them to him. He probably staged how his parents died and all of that. Very plausible idea tho

This chapter tells him how confident these Uchihia are. Madara is a boss and Itachi is equally so. enjoyable chapter
    test
  19. Complete Chaos

nagato blacked out when he got the rinnegan. tobi did surgery like bam, and jiyari was like whoa bro.

also. itach + sasuke vs kabutomaru.
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Kabuto should get owned tho but i'm sure he has a trump card or something
    test