Naruto spoilers and discussions.

Discussion in 'The Library' started by MockingDrug, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i think if Tobi is indeed orbito...we'll see more about it..but i agree..the Kakashi Gaiden was a sweet little series
    test
  2. Pyrōsuke Aizen

Pyrōsuke Aizen Kyōka Suigetsu

It's Obito, niggas...no 'r'.

The girl in the squad just disappeared/took off. nothing ever mentioned about her again. They didn't do Kakashi's story any justice...When they moved on, I was like what, that's it??
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I did want more but i did enjoy it
    test
  4. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

If Tobi is obito than they definately will add more to Kakashi past. That is a big reason now I want Tobi to be obito because it will add more story to which the chapters lacked.
    test
  5. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i agree..****us it would make a lot of sense
    test
  6. psunit

psunit Hail to the Lions

The last chapter was pretty good. Added to more personality to Bee. I am starting to like him more as a character. I like the direction they are going with Naruto finding the evil in his heart. Overall, this chapter added more to established characters.
    test
  7. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

i guess...i found it kind of boring tbh
    test
  8. Pyrōsuke Aizen

Pyrōsuke Aizen Kyōka Suigetsu

I don't really care for bee. nigga annoying as fuck.
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

he should be dead soon enough
    test
  10. DrugsBunny

DrugsBunny Sage of Six Paths

Almost caught up to the anime, what chapter does the anime stop on?

And Pain is that dude.
    test
  11. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

word @ Pain
    test
  12. Bobby Live germ

Bobby Live germ New Member

Madara is NOT obito. OBITO is dead. one madara is old as you can see when he almost took off his mask to sasuke, Obito would be Kakashi age. Two Madara told sasuke "it is because my chakra that i have been alive for so long. 3. What kabotu summon was his brother izuna! 4. when madara took off this mask to kisiime, kissimie called him lord mitzukage! meaning he recognized him has the old leader and not of obitio which kissime would have no reconnection of who the hell obito is in the 1st place. 5. the reason why madara has his eye covered is because that is the eye which reveals his TRUE power the left eye controls because uchiha regularly with there right eyes control genjutsu. Madara has enternal Mangenko sharingan. which give him the ability to be immortal. He doesn't need to do substitution like orochimaru because he is eternal. obito is dead man he was never a big role in the story and never will be. Madara is madara and he is an old man! but his chakra is more sinister then that of the nintails. remember the ninetails said that to sasuke!
    test
  13. Carpe Noctem

Carpe Noctem Neos Helios

Damn.

Polished off 11 chapters today.

Give me about a month to catch up and i'll be dropping knowledge bombs.
    test
  14. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

Lol Relax, nigga.

No I don't remember any of that...vaguely, but my recall memory is shit.

So Madara IS Madara...that's a much better outcome than any other theory anyone could come up with for him.

Do you remember the chapters to the points you made?
    test
  15. Bobby Live germ

i would have to look it all up because it spread all over the place those points lol. but its there.

Its hard for me to remember things too. There is alot. But my fav character is Marada man, he has the illest story.

dude is so stubborn and his will of destroying the hidden leaf will not let him die till his goal is reached. He is pretty much like sasuke.

One thing i am beginning to believe is Sasuke will come back to the leaf because of his friends Naruto and Sakura. I believe that Naruto and Sasuke will team up and destroy Madara. But none the less Naruto will still fight Sasuke before that can happen. One thing i dont understand is how Kish will make it happen. Cause now that Sasuke has EMS he can control the kyubi just like madara can do. So i dont see much of the 9 tails power helping naruto fight Sasuke. Also Sasuke will is much greater then Narutos i think, Although they both have this great will. Naruto proved it in fighting pain and Sasuke proved it fighting Itachi.

my only attraction to the story really is Madara now. I want him to really destroy the hidden leaf but for sure he will need Sasuke which im happy Sasuke has EMS.

And BTW KABoto..emmm i still see him as a wimpy medic lol
    test
  16. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

Was it even confirmed that Madara = Tobi?

I agree that Sasuke and Naruto will fight but i think Kishi said that will be Naruto's last fight so i believe that Sasuke and Naruto will fight after they team up to beat Madara/Tobi. I think that Sasuke seeing a resurrected Itachi will make him turn on Madara/Tobi....still not sure but it should be interesting to see
    test
  17. Pyro Tecknik

Pyro Tecknik Harbinger of DOOM

Spoilers Ahead!@#$%^&*()_

The first 4 points you made I either don't recall at all or just vaguely...There's definitely a lot to keep track of, especially the more subtle dialogue between characters.

With the training that Naruto is going through now, he will be able to control the kyubi's chakra without losing himself to it...basically rendering sasuke's ability to control the kyubi pointless. However, Naruto is not so helpless, that he needs to rely on the kyubi...he hasn't been training himself nearly to death for nothing this whole time.

As far as will. no one's...NO ONE'S will is stronger than Naruto's. That's the one thing he always had on sasuke. you're confusing sasuke's hatred for will...he has much hatred, but nothing that can compare to naruto's will.

To the point that Pain bended to Naruto's will...a Pain who had his own goal and purpose, which he then entrusted to Naruto.

The same didn't happen with Sasuke and Itachi...yes, sasuke was determined to get his revenge, but he defeated an ailing itachi planning to die by his younger brother's hand to fulfill his own personal plan/mission.

and yeah..Kabuto is no Orochimaru.
    test
  18. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I'm loving the Naruto spoilers!!
    test
  19. Bobby Live germ

Will is the act of doing something.

In this case Sasuke will is driven by hate.

Sasuke has already proven to have a greater will then naruto. Pay close attention to the manga.

One of many examples is Naruto already GAVE UP on sasuke meaning his will or his ability to act upon what he is driven towards is not as strong as you think.
    test
  20. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

When did Naruto "give up" on sasuke?
    test