NapsNdreds vs. Troy K. Rd 3

Discussion in 'GRB Archives' started by Priceless, Jul 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sox D'spayre

Sox D'spayre the super villain

haha word
    test
  2. Neyedus

Neyedus Active Member

Troy - quality has gotten a lot better. lol @ piss in your face. lol @ Umm delicious. stick the chisel and begin the mummification process. second beat is fuckin ill......face has breast cancer. bob marley line was nice, you came nice bro.

Naps - canadian bacon......cold turkey, lol. Flow and delivery are sick. quality is flawless. lol @ ****** lose. K period, this boys gay period. "french fries out this couch potato." ill shit.

both of yall came with some heat. one of the best battles this round, if not the best.
    test
  3. Arkon

Arkon ''Ozone check ya PMs''

yall kids is crazy

Troy K fucking shred naps
    test
  4. Wargasms

Wargasms Neva 2 Old 2 Bust Rhymez

wow...even tho i think naps won this.....im really surprised at the votes being this one-sided..shit was mad close to me. Troy killed that shit to.

naps has had 3 tough opponents.
    test
  5. GarciaVega

GarciaVega Razor Ramon

lmao yeah but his audio was off the heezy this round

props to troy.. i was really feeling this audio by naps..

naps you gonna have to holla at a ***** when i move down to FL

dope battle
    test
  6. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

Napsndreds - So polished...shit is dope...canadian bacon...cold turkey...destroy/diss troy...gay, trojans up inside you...couch potatoes...Naps ripped this...

Troy K - piss in your face..handicap black person..ehh..beginning was gay...dope beat...Liked the ODB line...the whole cop thing was stupid...nose/pig inherited...mummification process...tag thing was dumb...breast cancer was cool...

Vote - Naps...
    test
  7. enef

enef voting against DZK in every round.

naps fuckin killed it
    test
  8. nawshus

nawshus STAMPEDE!

theres no pretendin'/ this dude switching from one nauseous to another nawshus, i guess we call it motion sickness/

you moving to SOUTH florida?
    test
  9. SupaLeague

SupaLeague New Member

troy came with some ill lines, did remind of a dzk track, not comparing in the least 'just saying'..

however..

Naps was too damn smooth on this shit, completely took this in all aspects...

if it mattered... so eh?
    test
  10. Dan B.

Dan B. What the fuck...

because, they dickriding naps...and dont kno Troy K, which is something that pisses me off...because they jus judging by someones status...and how well known they are, if Troy K was as known as Warbux...it would be 14 Votes for Troy, and not Napsndreds...yeah yeah...people come with "troy k came with hottness" yadda yah...im not saying they dont think troy k was good...but as i said...they jus judging by status, and because troy k is pretty unknown...he's gettin slept on.
    test
  11. NapsNdreds

NapsNdreds NINE FIVE FO'

wtf are u talking about son.. what fuckin status I been away for like a year I dont know half the people here. I'm not here to look for people to vote for me ... As far as im concerned we are all on the same status we fuckin battling on this site in teh same tourn aint no fucking status bullshit. Any ***** can lose on anyday.. it aint about who is the best emcee its about who came better rd3.. im not taking awya from troy he aint wack but how u gonna come and say the only reason they vote for me is cause of status how gay that sound... sounds like a friend speaking for a friend type shit... if you think im some how lowering my standards for being her eyour sadly mistaken I do it for the love son and I could care less what the next ***** thinks.
    test
  12. Dan B.

Dan B. What the fuck...

^someones angry.
    test
  13. Troy K.

Troy K. producer

precisely... yo, i had 7 hours after work to put this together, and i only sacrificed 3 of those hours to this battle, cuz i don't care... you can ask my man Engineer, i told him i didn't even feel like battling altogether... shit if I was to apply myself fully to this, the outcome would be unmistakably different... but, by entering this tournament, my intentions were to be recognized and attract some listeners to my music... check the signature
    test
  14. ProFane

ProFane dB's Finest

naps shit was complex as fuck. Troys was good. but Naps took this shit with ease. maybe the best audio i've heard all tourney. shit was nice
    test
  15. Conceited One

Conceited One Please Say The Baby

Please hop off your man's dick...
    test
  16. ProjectEnglish

ProjectEnglish free beer tomorow

dont vote for him then, ill vote for the guy who took the effort to entertain me. the end.
    test
  17. Dan B.

Dan B. What the fuck...

smh @ conceited fag...are you totally retarded or what? your jus mad because troy ripped your ugly ass.

anyways...im a fan of troy k, yes...but dickriding has nothing to do with what ive said in here, im against people siding on votes because of someones popularity...maybe thats not the case like naps said tho, but it happens alot...someone thats more known, and has a bigger fan base will win...i dont kno napsndreds...or his "fanbase" so...my bad for judging, because for all i kno, he could be the same status as troy, but what im trying to say is...im against people siding votes because of the popularity of a contestant...maybe that didnt happen in this battle, but it happens alot...and in my eyes, i thought people was jus voting for naps because of his status [i dont kno his status...but i thought he might be another "top" emcee...that everyone always dickrides] but i was speaking my mind, so my bad if i was wrong...but thats how i saw it at that point, naps cleared it up that he hasnt been on here for awhile and doesnt kno most the people on here...and thats cool, but i called it how i saw it.
    test
  18. Scissorhands

Scissorhands New Member

test
  19. k9ines

k9ines Assassin

test
  20. doubl3

doubl3 aka AyHay

Yea, you should really look into something before you start running your mouth, lol ..it's all good tho, anywhoooo ..

Dope battle 1st off, both came different

..Naps always cames with that confident delivery, polished flow, flawless infact, rhyme schemes ill...always switches it up so it never gets boring, you mastered it ..funny lines, clowning him ..dope audio. Troys going at it, more aggression, some funny lines too, flows nice ..nice audio ..

I was just feeling Naps' track more, i could listen to it all day, more enjoyable track, smoother flow, was feeling the way he delivered the disses, deff a dope battle, props ..

Even tho i can't vote and some of you may think what i just said was pointless, i wanted to say my piece ;) ..
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.