Name some good FPS.

Discussion in 'Game Zone' started by Look im Gangsta, Nov 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Look im Gangsta

Look im Gangsta New Member

I just seen some news on 'Black' and it looks stupidly good. Got me back inot the FPS wantone now.

Name some that are out on PS2, I'm some what out of the loop. Preferably on the Killzone, Timesplitters, Goldeneye stature.
    test
  2. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

well.....killzone was trash (seriously...cats got excited over that pre-rendered video but forgot that the og killzone is straight ASSCHEEKS)........the timesplitters series is bout the only fps you can really play on the ps2 worth playing......its basically goldeneye on steroids....actually the ghost recon series is good as hell too if you like that type of more realistic fps...you can also go with the first call of duty (which is no where on the level of the pc version) or the watered down medal of honor series.......retun to castle wolfenstein is pretty good .......

if you like fps games......you gotta go with the xbox since the top fps exclusives sit on it......thats why i have one [chicken]

between doom 3 and doom ROE, halo series , unreal championship series, chronicles of riddick, far cry instincts and half life 2 (soon)
    test
  3. Look im Gangsta

Although Killzone didn't live up to the hype, it was still a dope FPS. One of the best IMO.
    test
  4. Blocc_Rocc

Blocc_Rocc New Member

If u into realistic FPS with online play then.....u only have one option, thats the socom series.........I mean Socom3 online is just the sanction of fun on the ps2....BUT DO NOT BUY IT FOR THE SINGLE PLAYER....u will be dissappointed
    test
  5. LiQuiD6

LiQuiD6 Left hook Justice

socom isnt a fps......

its a third person
    test
  6. Look im Gangsta

^ yeah. I did try Socom a while back, like most 3ps, it's too 'much'. Im talking FPS, bang bang shit.
    test
  7. TaK.

TaK. New Member

try project snowblind, its a decent enough FPS and killzone is basically halo for the PS2 because the only halokiller is halo 2
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.