name rm's top 10 worst dressed

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by Robby Digital, Aug 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. get me a pic of the inside tag.. that nubuck lookin real stiff right now.
    test
  2. Wird of Pley

Wird of Pley I Slice My Own Ham

white yellow and green IV's are variants.

The white and yellow IV's had no green in them, they were white yellow and black.

Someone post evidence of these shoes existing, last I checked that colorway does not exist.

This means that more than likely more of your shoes are also just decent variants, with the right colorway.

Thanks for playing though.
    test
  3. and neezy u know they aint make J 4's in yellow/green colorway bro.

and grapes are purple and teal.. them shits u posted was dark purple and green

them jedi's might be real but the materials is lookin hella stiff to me.. show me a box label or some shit..
    test
  4. Wird of Pley

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You lose.

I do not own variants. I have never placed a fake shoe on my feet in my entire life. Anyone that rocks variants is not allowed to make a fashion thread.

Bye.
    test
  5. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

LOl that goofy ass spraypainted shit u got lemme show u a real spraypainted shirt

[​IMG]
    test
  6. MeSko

MeSko I love Fat Chicks

hos this shit already so he can start a new thread crying how hes in the hos
    test
  7. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

test
  8. why do people call fakes variants ?

theyre are fakes.. the term variant is used to harmonize selling fakes by the websites who push the shits..
    test
  9. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

they looking real fake to be honest

[​IMG]
    test
  10. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

oh maybe he has another pair of fakes....i dunno i dont follow dunk nikes
    test
  11. Fantom

Fantom :ihadadream:

i remember a nigga i work with had on some Olympic 7s with a fucking 23 on the back and swore up n down his shits were real

i wore my 7s to work the next day and pointed out each reason why his were fake as shit

dude aint wore them shits since lol
    test
  12. them shits fake as fuck unless they af1/jedi samples.
    test
  13. speaking of 7's that new 7 pack is disgusting.
    test
  14. those af1/jedi joints got me puzzled.. cuz they look real legit... prolly some customs or a sample that got scrapped..
    test
  15. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

YEs....i fell off my cop game for a minute though

and those clark kents are real lol i googled em at the shoegame i think they just dropped or about to
    test
  16. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

so Wird ur saying i lose cuz u pointed out ONE pair of variants, even tho i pointed our your Jordan 13's that are fake?

thats the problem with yall, u dont like me so u are making unrealistic statements

let me bold this for u..

I HAD A CONNECT FROM THE PHILLIPINES WHO SHIPPED ME 30-40 PAIRS OF KICKS A MONTH, BECAUSE I SOLD THEM IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND AT SCHOOL. OF COURSE THEY WERE VARIANTS, AND I SOLD OUT EVERY SHIPMENT CUZ NOBODY IN THE HOOD CARED. I KEPT SOME OF THEM MYSELF CUZ I LIKED THE COLOR SCHEME

i openly admit this.. why? cuz bitches dont notice the difference and only lame sneaker buffs honestly care. but cuz of that, are u really insinutating i've never went to the store and bought pairs of J's for retail value?

just tell me thats what ur sayin so i can take updated pics of countless kicks i bought out the STORE and shit on u, yet again
    test
  17. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

real talk: i havent bought or worn a pair of variants since i stopped fuckin wit my Phillepeno connect

since then, and i stopped sellin kicks in like late '07.. i have bought EVERY SINGLE PAIR of shoes i own up to now from Shiekh, Foot Locker, or other shoe stores that sell J's i like
    test
  18. bitchfag

bitchfag Guest

the rest are fake too i live breathe eat shit shoes dog....them shoes are fake....i got allen iverson questions i havent worn i covet shoes
    test
  19. Wird of Pley

Find a group of sneakerheads and make a thread and ill post close up pics of my XIII's and they will tell you they are real. I don't own variants.
    test
  20. Robby Digital

Robby Digital New Member

Wird, u dont even own a sneaker collection

those kicks are shoes uhave accumulated over the past 5 years

my shoe collection i've copped from this year alone is more than that

u dont have anything special in ur collections.. no gems, no standouts, anything

u are just letting the fact u see these niggas callin my shit fake get to u and make u actually believe u dress better or have flyer kicks than me

dont make me find that pic of u with the Fubu shirt and multiple plastic chains [funny]
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.