Name Respected Industry Producers Who's Beats Aint Never Impressed You...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Sikknezz01, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lmao @ this goin from beats to my sexuality? are u serious niggA?

keep pumpin out them garbage ass beats.

cuz u aint goin no where copyin another niggas style..
    test
  2. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Can't see.

U still garbage. Peace.
    test
  3. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Time 4 Sum New Glasses, Four-Eyes
    test
  4. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lets put it liek this, whoevers on VIBE magazine first can have the last laugh

peace.
    test
  5. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

So since he was an inspiration to YOU... anyone who wasn't inspired by his shit is idiotic and not a true hip-hop head? Fuck outta here...
    test
  6. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Its not even a matter of being 'inspired' dog. Its just a respect thing. how can you NOT respect Premo? Or not nod your head to atleast ONE of his beats?!

That's what people gettin at.. and cats in this thread is talking about premo like he was just some overnight sample based producer (heatmakers)

nah, Thats NOT premo.. that nigga was a pioneer as far as production goes. So to NOT give the dude respect is fuckin crazy... and if you sampling anything with gritty ass drums, and a chopped sample, you are influenced by dude. how can you say, you not influenced by dude buit still conti nue to follow his SAME formula? Or say you wasn't impressed? but follow his formula... If you not impress, chances are you won't follow his path because it only leads into what you're not happy with.. So niggas gotta be impressed with premo to use his same formula..

Makes no sense.

Thats why music is fucked up now. Niggas forget where they CAME from, and fail to acknowledge the pioneers.

But that's just me. I'm just Maestro.
    test
  7. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Sure, Phil Spector may have introduced "The Wall of Sound", but if u dont listen to Rock music, why are u even goin 2 give a fuck....? That's how I see it.

Why should I have acknowledge someone who's music I don't even like? Sure I give props to Premo 4 workin wit gr8 artists, bein famous, havin millions of dickriders (like the many in this thread) and such, but I won't respect his weak ass music.

Sure he may be my favorite producers favorite producer, but why does that matter? Sure one of my favorite producers (R Kelly) may be a child molestor, but that doesn't mean I gotta have the same hobby.
    test
  8. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

lmao @ crossing off onion booty
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

whatever.
    test
  10. P R I M O

P R I M O Shout out to Autotune

I don't really get impressed by most sample-based producers...

- Just Blaze
    - Alchemist
    - Heatmakers < them dudes really suck to me

But on that same token, I fucks wit Jay-Dilla, 9th Wonder, and Premo hard
    test
  11. PLT Productions

PLT Productions Baltics Most Wanted

Kanye West
    he never impressed me...
    test
  12. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

what the hell u talkin bout? Cause I prefer Newer Producers to Premo, I'm a biter?
    test
  13. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

why are u still arguing with me when I jus said whatever

i dont give a fuck about what u think,

whoever gets on VIBE first can have the last laugh.

peace.
    test
  14. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

^What does your success and accomplishments have to do with who gets the last laugh?

Ohsama Bin Ladin may be a milliianre, with a different broad erryday of the nite, but whos gonna respect his opinion on politics? The nigga bombed the World Trade Centers and has killed thousands of people.

Whoever has more people agreein with em gets the last laugh.
    test
  15. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Kewl.
    test
  16. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

ROTFLMAO, I've seen some of the DUMBEST analogys and metaphors used to debate points in here I've seen in a long time.

And to LCD, see...you don't feel Premo, I still think it's wild to hear, but at least you said you can give props to what the man has done. That's the least I expect/ask. I mean, if we met Premo, I'm sure we would humble ourselves and show him love at least. We wouldn't be like "sup nigga, your shit ain't all that though" or somethin.

Same way I would be if I met half these cats I dislike or dog. Of course, if they ask me to be honest about their music, I'ma do that because I can't front, not in my character. I can do so respecfully. ESPECIALLY for a cat that has done so much for the game (whether past or present, underground or mainstream, producer or emcee, sampled-based or composition cats), they'll get that respect for me for having the hustle, drive, and talent to do something I (and most if not all of the cats on this board) probably won't accomplish. Y'all don't like his shit, but the ratio of you to the people that do go in the favor of the contrary. Dude has left his mark. So has JD, Lil Jon and Kanye

Simple as that...
    test
  17. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Fortunately enough a lot of us are seeming to be able to man enough to agree to disagree. So I'll go ahead and say who has never impresed me since I haven't yet. lol

Lil Jon
    HEATMAKERS (can't stand em, I have liked a few but too many I haven't)
    Jazzy Pha (which sucks, because he started out with shit I really dug in the mainstream and I was diggin the fact that mainstream producers were making dope tracks. Now his shit is so dull and simplistic. He changed with the times/trends. Any powerful producer doesn't have to)

meh
    test
  18. The Militant

The Militant New Member

not even statement cant make my sig lol
    test
  19. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

When did anyone go out of their way to hate on Premo? I only spoke up when ppl started that whole "Your not a real hip-hop head if you think Premo is wack" nonsense 3 pages ago

The only time I'd see a need to shit on dude in real life, if say he was at a conference and and delivered the speech that all Artists, Comedians or whoever who've fallen out with the times and are just mad they can't get back up to where they were. I notice people on RM, specifically the 32 year old Black Men,( or the 16 year old caucasian back packers trying to fit in with them) do this alot.
    p.s.- my analogies are intended to be humourous, not sincerely felt
    test
  20. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

I can definently agree with this post. Although, in my opinion I think it's the other way around. The distinction between me and yall is, I understand "different strokes for different folks".
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.