Name Respected Industry Producers Who's Beats Aint Never Impressed You...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Sikknezz01, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

ahahahaha @ non phixion bein white... like its a person, they a mixed group mayn... n necros ill bill brother I think, ionno I ain't give a fuck...

mayn it funny how this thread turned into a bitch fight bout whether people knew shit or not, I dun think the topic was whether the producers make heat, think it was... respected producers that haven't impressed you.... like they give a fuck anyways, and like it matters... they wouldn't where they are or respected if someone didn't like they shit haha...

mayn if you've listened to hip hop more than jus some 50 cent sht on the radio, I dun think theres anyone you can really say hasn't impressed you... maybe some haven't impressed that great nahmean, 9th wonder for example... he ain't really impressed me, but he ain't industry or respected haha...

but every producer has brought somethin to hip hop, added they own part to the foundation of the music n such... dr dre brought them 1 - 2 synth westcoast beats, premier brought grimery ass chopped sample beats, neptunes n such have ushered in a new era of hip hop, changed flava n shit nahmean... n ionno bout ya'll, but creatin a new genre of music das only like 40 years old n keepin it alive, at the top of the charts worldwide, while it constantly changes ... thas impressive mayn, I think people expectin too much like the producers are here to serve ya personal needs... like they can do that to each n every hip hop head, chyea okay mayn...

this kinda a stupid thread... jus another beef-destined pussy-hurtin bitch fest for people to argue over shiet, but mild entertainment at the same time hahaha....
    test
  2. LCD Beats

LCD Beats TYME President

some of u ladies need to swap out for a new tampon....
    test
  3. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

dun get em started on whut popular brands dun impress them mayn...
    test
  4. The Militant

The Militant New Member

FUCKING TAMPAX YOU BITCHES BACK IN THE DAY I WORE TAMPAX BEFORE ALL THEM HOS IN NEW YORK CAUGHT ON TO MY STYLE

... or something like that
    test
  5. J-MAGIC

J-MAGIC thablockproductions.tk

timbo,kanye,just blaze,alc,havoc,your fav. producer this thread can suka dickkkkk lol
    test
  6. I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY

I SUCK AT POKER < DONKEY who fuen CARES

im impressed collipark has made so much money selling the same wack beat for like an entire year
    test
  7. blitz204

blitz204 BlitzBeats.com

a lot of the posts in here are straight Hate. Look at other peoples success and implement it yourself!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.