Name Respected Industry Producers Who's Beats Aint Never Impressed You...

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by Sikknezz01, May 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sikknezz01

Sikknezz01 ^would fuck IceLaFox raw

man, DJ Premier

nigka gets so much love. i've never in my life heard a beat from that dude that blew me away, I don't fuckin understand why backpackers dickride him so much

others that have never impressed me =

Hi-Tek
    Cool N Dre
    9th Wonder
    test
  2. Blemickis

Blemickis I get computers puting

wow @ saying primo, there is no way you were listening to hip hop in 94 to say that, cause he was killing it back then. but I'll give you now.
    test
  3. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

9th wonder
    jd - so so def j.d
    test
  4. kid848

kid848 Ya Boi Honesty

wow @ cool n dre... go listen to Fat Joe's "J.O.S.E."... even a few cuts off his latest joint are crazy...

but umm...

9th
    Neptunes- And as time goes, their beats get worse and worse... that spacey ish was alright for a summer but was more a fad than anything else...
    Jay Dilla
    Alchemist- has a few alright tracks...but most of his tracks are stinkers...
    test
  5. th3r3isn0futur3

th3r3isn0futur3 Active Member

shiet mayn this sound like a beef thread.... "WTF?! YOU KIDDIN MAYN, [insert producer/artist name here] GOT STRAIGHT HEAT".... haha
    test
  6. SuperPlex

SuperPlex SuperPlanet

*waits patiently for someone to say kanye*
    test
  7. Xabiton

Xabiton RM Veteran

Kanye I mean he has a few hot beats but cats talkin like hes God and shit i dont see it
    Pete Rock Ive just never been impressed by his work
    I recently started to appriciate Primo but before he didnt really do much for me either
    Im so so on J Dilla. He has some work I love then some that was just ok or not for me. The Light is classic, Runnin is classic after that Id have to dig a bit
    test
  8. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

i cant believe this nigga said alchemist and neptunes.
    test
  9. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

I can understand Primo, but the fact that you have Hi Tek up there AUTOMATICALLY invalidates this entire thread.
    test
  10. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

Then you come back with the alchemist....huh? fuck this thread, im out.
    test
  11. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

nigga cant NOBODY name 5 wack beats from hi tek. hell i cant name 2. come on now lets be real.
    test
  12. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Jazzy Pha

Lil Jon

cool n dre

All those crunk producers

lmao @ niggas puttin primo and alchemist..

them ngigas murda the samples
    before niggas knew was a sample was.
    test
  13. Ejuhcaited

Ejuhcaited ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

So because they made a "few bangers" back in their heyday...we have to automatically respect them? LMFAO

It's called an opinion.
    test
  14. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

No one said u HAD to. Shut the fuck up.

Im laughin at the fact that niggas would mention them.
    test
  15. illpill

illpill New Member

Neptunes and Dupri... I dunno about you guys but 9th is dope. Always choppin' samples into bangers...
    test
  16. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Yeah, after this list I can't even respond without this in the back of my head. Are you fucking serious? I know every producer isn't going to be liked by everybody. But premo son? And never? get the fuck...

This thread is gay...I really didn't know that many cats shit on the pioneers. It's obvious to see who picked up Hip Hop because it was in, and who's be an avid listener/participant from the gate. Incredible....Pete Rock, Premo...Alchemist?

How come...never mind, pointless wow, lol
    test
  17. Mr. sickVisionz

Mr. sickVisionz The Gentleman's Producer

The thread asked for you to post who you've never been impressed with. I can't believe that you'd admit that someone made a few bangers but you were never impressed by them. If that was the case, I feel like you've wouldn't have used the word "bangers" to describe them.

Alot of the cats I'm seeing here aren't great now, but to say they've never made anything impressive... especially with names like Neptunes, Kanye, Cool N Dre, Lil Jon, Hi-Tek, Alchemist, Premo, etc popping up. That read more like the production credits for a tight CD rather than a list of crap producers.
    test
  18. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

Fuck it...I'ma ask it. If these producers are not impressive how come basically no one on this board has made one beat that can even compete with any (Premo, Alchemist, Hi Tek, Neptune, or Pete Rock) joint?

Matter of fact, post up a beat that you think is better than ONE of those producers joints and I'll humble myself. Even though I still think you're fucking crazy, I'll humble myself and stfu.

It's funny too, a lot of cats TRY to make beats these cats have stylized a loooong time ago. Soundclick site descriptions: "Kanye West type beat" or "straight Alchemist banger" come on fam. lol
    test
  19. Dre Derelict

Dre Derelict New Member

hahah word
    test
  20. kid848

kid848 Ya Boi Honesty

But just because I don't like Nas doesn't mean I can rap better than he can... it just means I'm not impressed by his overall body of work...

Same goes w/ Alch and Neptunes... I'm not impressed w/ the majority of their stuff

I forgot about Jazze...lol... I've NEVER been impressed by a Jazzefizzle Producshizzle
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.