Name ONE ngga on this site that got more haters than me....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

haha. was that meant as beef?

but why does it matter if someone responds to every thread on this board? i mean it is a forum right. anybody can respond to want they want. no hate or beef just wondering. cuz that was a pretty odd thing to say.
    test
  2. _REAPAH_

_REAPAH_ Mello Dee

9th wonder gets hated on this site waaay more than u... and he doesnt even have a screen name
    test
  3. Dskillz

Dskillz aka MG The Future

...yeah he does...lmao...and i know that for a fact
    test
  4. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

test
  5. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

WOW Check mate!

Pretty much Atomic XL, Focused, JC, and Auditory are right about everything they said. And these are respected OG's of this forum and peers of your own age or older.

My two observations… 1) for a person that claims they work 50 hours a week, you sure have enough time to post A LOT of threads per day. I only work 40 hours a week and with my job I am online all day. But still I have barely enough time to post here every day. 2) For someone who doesn’t “care about these internet mafuckaz,” you sure do care a lot about your online rep and definitely are a attention whore on this forum. Case in point, this thread. The thread was made simply so people can tell you why they hate you (feed your need for online attention), so you now have a reason to argue back (in an attempt to boost your online "toughness" rep). *Yawn*

Most of these kids you deal with are not up to your apparent level of intellect, and definitely no where near mine. So they are easy prey for you. You’re like the school yard bully 4 grades older than the kids, but yet you still play with them and beat them up for their lunch money. But remember a lot of us OG’s been there, done that, seen that, and are not impressed.
    test
  6. Eternity

Eternity retired legend

I agree, but I dont think you were more hated than me in my prime of hatred. clearly I brought 95% of it on myself by being obnoxious and outspoken, but I don't think anyone could rival the amount of animocity I had amongst tons of peeps. Shit I was like 15 and 16 years old though.

Urban you do post on the site pretty frequently, and are involved in a lot of discussion with cats on here. So is premize. A lot of cats are, theres nothing wrong with it. Shit, theres some hot producers on this site, urban is one of them. he got some hot tracks, itd be hard to argue with that. urban u do have a tendency to argue with people over the message board, but I dont think ur acting out of character, so just keep it movin and workin towards the bigger goal

www.soundclick.com/soleternity
    test
  7. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

^ Notice how all of the mega-opinionated a-hole people who use to get hated on eventually move on and become humble. It coincidentally coincides with when they are also making moves offline. Hmmm, I wonder why.
    test
  8. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

lanstarr you didnt make anysense. wat does working alot have to do with posting time. i work 55 - 60 hours weekly. and i still got time to post. if i work from 5am - 6pm. come home and kick it. make some beats an dwat not. then go back to sleep at 11pm and post while im making beats. then start it again next morning thats more than enough time to post 100 times a day.. so that was utterly stupid.

pz.
    test
  9. urban_tactics

if u observed THAT much u'd see that my post are either BEFOR 10 am...or AFTER 11pm......theres an extremely small window of time my posts are made........it does not but 2 minutes to read a post and reply....PLUS i'm on a PC on my slow days at work.....u can catch me on here a lil bit...or u can catch me logged into aim...usin the explorer version of AIM.......

i get tired of cats tryin to pick me apart like this is some sort of trial or somethin, ya'll nggaz dont kno me at all......and its the same type of inquisitive ass mafuckaz that say the same shit and often agree with what they THINK it is...when i tell u what it is right then and there.......

i dont care if u work full time and barely got time to post...erry grown ass man should be workin full time...so thats not even a factor to be discussed....u'll be workin full time for the rest of you normal ass life.....i see ya name logged in ALL the time...cats front like just cuz they dont post often mean they aint here often...and even if u are...who the fuck cares? me, not havin time to be online would mean i aint got time to make music either...which will NEVER be the case, even if i work 60 hrs a week.....i have NO kids dawg, thats alotta open time to do what u want.....

my online rep?
    see thats what YOU think...lol...if it was all about my "online rep" i would be following all of your gay ass "net rules" and trying to keep my politics good on here

how can i care about my "rep" and simultaneously not give a fuck about anything thats said on this mafucka.....

all that statement u just wrote told me that u hatin on the fact that i'm popular on here...i stand out...and u just fade in the back........its easy for u to say shit like that cuz u in the back..way in the back...u already unknown, so what u got to lose? whats your conflict of interest? nothin....

and lol@ OG's

dawg i speak to these "OG"s on a daily basis...and they respect me for the simple fact i say what they WONT say on here........

the OG's u talkin bout...are the cats that dont matter to me........and barely matter on this board or anywhere else

and they hate me for the simple fact they dont fuckin kno me and i'm stealin their shine...

and they hate anybody thats associated with me...cuz they liable to be takin their shine too...

the bridge is over...the bridge is over......
    test
  10. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

Okay, that makes sense. I stand corrected.

But I mean damn, i thought people was "making moves" and had lives "off line" and shit. WTF. Am I the only person "making moves" and that has a life "off line" that DOESNT have time to post 35 times per day? Something must be wrong with me.
    test
  11. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

U say u took Sho Down and Wysh Master shine , in one thread , and cats like Auditory and others

WHAT SHINE ARE U TAKING FROM THEM???

clicks on your soundclick page or myspace views??

u taking potential buyers from them?? I don't get it

what shine is u getting? online?? explain that me dog
    test
  12. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

And the cats u named , they get known from the music they make

not trying to stand out and be a REBEL figure , let the music talk

u got known for being a loud mouth first before your music

thats the difference UT
    test
  13. urban_tactics

no thuggy....u aint kno me until i started sonnin u back in the day...

look at my register date.......look at the soundclick boards..........cats BEEN known me for my music...i been around for a minute...a hot minute.........dont even try to play me son.....dont even try...

and i didnt name anybody...so i dont kno why u name droppin ....

stop the nonsense son...shit aint gonna change deal wit it or log out...aint like u gotta see me in real life......
    test
  14. urban_tactics

me and info was holdin the SC charts down back in the day when it actually meant somethin...site had damn near 2 million plays.....not braggin or nothin...but uhh, its safe to say my talents were recognized...even b4 i came to this site....
    test
  15. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

maybe thats true , but u got known here on RM for talking shit

and u never sonned me in your life , whatever the fuck that shit mean

ANd u said it in another post , u took shine from cats like Sho Down and Wyshmaster

I didn't say it , U did ,

and if u already had SHINE before u posted on here , how are u taking away people SHINE?

like I said u got known for trying to be some internet REBEL lol and I'm gone keep telling u

U AINT NOBODY in this music business , u aint setting no trends dog

so either log out or get used to it
    test
  16. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

cause u don't know me either fam
    test
  17. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

U see what I mean

u contradict yourself dog , u just dont want to admit u are wrong

u putting yourself up there with Sho Down and WyshMaster , and saying u THE NEW CAT

but the funny thing is U are saying it and no one else is
    test
  18. urban_tactics

thuggy u soundin like a straight up hater right now.......

yeah i think u are......fall back wit all that ngga

i aint build no name up on RM for talkin shit....nggaz already knew me over here from soundclick dawg......lol......mafuckaz already fuckin knew who i was...there was never no formal introduction needed for me here.......
    test
  19. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

so anybody that disagree with u is a hater???

c'mon now urb I'm being real with u

N1ggas didn't know who u were coz, u got known on here for TALKING SHIT THEN YOUR MUSIC

and I remember u calling me WACK because I disagreed with you , and u called my beat wack , without ever listening to none of my material, really dog u the REAL hater, wondering why u got haters

n1gga acting like he was KNOWN lmaooo

like cats was like OH THATS URBAN TACTICS FROM SOUNDCLICK , I KNOW WHO HE IS

get the fuck out of here with that bullshit dog , u want to kick shit straight to peeps then I'm gone kick shit straight with u

ask anybody on here , they know u from the bullshit u post in threads not for your music

thats your little marketing scheame go about and talk shit

u probably did that same shit on SC message boards
    test
  20. urban_tactics

lol...dawg u can disagree with me all u want

but how the fuck u gon tell me how i was known around here

errybodyy on this mafucka got an SC page.........its very easy to be recognized on ANY hip hop board on the net brah........stop projectin yourself on me

mafuckaz knew me soon as i stepped in this bitch......real talk.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.