Name ONE ngga on this site that got more haters than me....

Discussion in 'Audio Producers Discussions' started by urban_tactics, Oct 3, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. urban_tactics

urban_tactics aka johnny cockram

you're wrong ixtlan........

i'm not gonna bother explainin it to a person who admits several times he isnt here often enough to kno what goes on around here...

but somehow u can sit there and confidently say that i take ill-advised and random shots at ppl.......

you're wrong...nuff said

and yeah, i brought this on myself...they hate ME and i cant help being me, so ofcourse i brought it on myself.......*shrugs*
    test
  2. Money Greene

Money Greene Da Man-Da Myth-Da Legend

I've been here at this forum since like 2001 or maybe 2000 and honestly it was way better than this, now it wasn't the most helpful but it has gone to the shitter since then.

I don't blame it on you or Premize or anyone else that cats choose to hate on, I blame the mods for not doing a mods job of keeping a forum on point and clean. Now sometime you bring shit on your self but a lot of these cats have nothing better to do and they litter the forum with non sense. Right now, I dont even care so yall continue to hate on dude, even though its dumb as hell.
    test
  3. Ixtlan

Ixtlan emceeingain'tforyou...

I'm lost here. Good thing I've got my trusty decoder ring handy.
    I'll venture to guess that you're referring to a post of a few days ago that addressed Premize. If that's the case what I said was that I hadn't been around the forum LONG enough to know how influential he's been.

I never made any assessments of your conduct in this forum.
    I just called it like I saw it. You've made some inflammatory comments...
    I ain't judging you duke.

You go drawing lines in the sand calling people out you're going to end up a target. Simple as that.
    test
  4. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

then blame fruity loops. maybe some of us would be more helpful if people didnt ask stupid questions that can be easily answered by reading or for the mosmt part COMMON sense. something which has been lost.
    test
  5. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

People say they got haters and dickriders and shit, but making a thread like this is just asking for haters attention
    test
  6. -[InfaMouz]-

-[InfaMouz]- || M.Maestro ||

iight now, thats enough.. stop throwin the fruit around.. for i have to strangle nigggas wit midi cables.
    test
  7. I-ki

I-ki New Member

I think people who can read between the lines can see who is affected by this internet beef...
    test
  8. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

lol exactly
    test
  9. STATEMENT.1

STATEMENT.1 Cant Shake The Devil

its becuase you think to have to respond to EVERY thread on this board.
    test
  10. Sean "G"

Sean "G" New Member

I dont think people respond because they HAVE to, its cus they WANT to

and as far as i know anyone can post wherever they fuckin want
    test
  11. Auditory

Auditory New Member

chill out. I can tell why your the most hated on and so can just about everyone else around here, i don't gotta bother argueing with you to point it out, too bad your the only one that just doesnt get it
    test
  12. OmegaBts

OmegaBts New Member

It doesn't get any closer to the truth than that^^^.
    Ya'll know thatUrban will stay the same though. Only certain people can actually change with a personality like his.
    Urban will defend himself until he's dead, lol.
    You gotta show him love though (hes a monsta with the beats).
    test
  13. Premize Prod

Premize Prod aka reggie kush

when did this ••••• urb say he didnt know why he was the msot hated. he just said he is. so stop saying that shit. its getting tired by the 4th page.
    test
  14. urban_tactics

because i made a thread askin who has more haters than me?

u dont see me cryin for a mod...or PM'ing jeff to close threads do you?

so how is this affecting me? what are they doing to me to make me act out of the ordinary homey? answer that for me.......

i'm still droppin beats and shittin on nggaz....thats what i been doin since i registered...all the hate aint stopped or started nothin....go head wit that shit fam....

and lol@ sean g....homey u a hater too......and a racist, best of both worlds
    test
  15. urban_tactics

ngga please....
    test
  16. urban_tactics

what ya'll mafuckaz dont get is...aint nothin wrong with my personality.......i gets respect on this site...the cats who dont respect me are typically cats i wouldnt fuck wit offline anyway.....its just pretty much black and white when it comes to me...u either like me or u hate me...

and i dont need to change......i'm honest to mafuckaz....somethin that is non-existent in society now

cats is so scared to speak the truth its now socially accepted to lie to a mafucka face just to keep the drama away.........not I homey........like i said, the truth will set u free....LITERALLY.......
    test
  17. J_C

J_C JC Beats

Urb....you need Jesus in yer life. Jesus can warm up that cold frozen iceberg you call a heart. Jesus will set you free. Don't let these guys get you down. I know it's gotta get you down to see 4 pages of people pretty much calling you scum. You still have me & yer buddy Premize tho.

I'll pray for you tonight Urby.

BTW, Urb gets all da respect ---> http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=932920

peace

stay up
    test
  18. I-ki

I-ki New Member

lol.. i dont know you so i dont know whats "out of ordinary" when it comes to you... but anyways i wasnt talking about you but the other cats that you say are hating on you... its pretty obvious that your just defending urself here...

from what i can see from over here, is that people are too sensitive around here SPECIALLY with beats since its their passion... and also you sound like the type of cat who would say what you thinking about right on the spot without hesitating how you can word it better and thats why i think you come off as an @sshole...

but thats you, and i aint hatin on you.. i actually respect what you do and how you comment on stuff around here cause its real....
    test
  19. Holl@chaBoi

Holl@chaBoi New Member

Scroll Over >>>>>>>>•••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z
    THAT Ni66a Silence Biatch!!
    •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z •••••z !!!!!
    test
  20. LANSTARR

LANSTARR -[ The Sage ]-

I think I was more hated back in my day around 01-02...
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.