Name Background

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by UFO the Phoenix, Mar 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UFO the Phoenix

UFO the Phoenix I DONT BELIEVE IN ALIENS!

Whats everyones story behind their names....(after doing that "Ode to the Realm"....I'm curious to see where all these creative names came from)

State your real name and nickname/poet name

Oddie Sloan - UFO (phoenix, Collabo King, etc)

THE TRUTH ABOUT UFO'S..................

My name was given to me back in the late 90's by a friend one random night...but once I was born again in 2003 I discovered that I was mislead in worshipping UFOs/Aliens as angels until I discovered the truth that they weren't sent from God.....So now I got a UFO tattoo on my arm and a history of albums and songs going by "UFO" so it just had to stick with me...but now I write for God and not the world....I now believe that UFO's is actually satan's greatest deception when the rapture happens and all the christians get "taken"....I feel the media will use "UFO's" to explain the sudden chaos....and the Anti-christ will take over from there....we are already programed to believe in UFO's....movies and sci-fi channel has already got us willing to accept the worst....and the Government has paid off Steven Spielberg to do all this alien movies....perparing us.....I want to make it crystal clear I dont believe in actual UFO (space ship aliens)....but I believe in Christ

Whats your story.................and whats the real deal behind your name
    test
  2. RealMS

RealMS Ne te quaesiveris extra

My full name is Brenda Ma-Rie Bella Orgeron <--french, somewhat
    I got a lot of nicknames, but for the most part Ma-Rie, miss, & B

eh, I'ma keep this nice and simple:

Real-c'mon now lol, y'all know what it means-genuine.
    MS-well hey, I'm young and I know for sure I'm not married, yet :wink:

my mama is always callin me miss (miss thang sometimes) and it just got to be a common name for me. Real is something my old friends would call me. Yeah, that's about it.
    test
  3. MisterEThoughts

MisterEThoughts MysteryOfUntoldTruth

UFO we definitely need to speak... You think the way I do.. SHit.. talk to me brother damn.. Get your butt on aim... or email me... LeonBasin@yahoo.com seriously get at me man...

but

name

MisterEThoughts I got it from friends... basically the way i write my poetry is abstract and philosophical...They just gave me that name... Also, in real life i am really mysterious... It's really hard to find out about me.. i don't usually talk about myself much.. I just listen.. and hardly speak... I speak when i need too... Mysteryof THoughts basically.. My thoughts are reall scattered as well mysterious... There out of this world.. Things I don't know if people could understand.. The thoughts i have are definitely not in average humans standards.. haha there you go ego burst.. but yea...
    test
  4. Poetickz

Poetickz The Humble One

real name: Emile Vendette (pronounced E-meal Vin-Debt) its french....anyway

I chose the name Poetickz basically cuz its somethin i been around all my life...

first nine years of my life i was raised in west philadelphia...my moms chilled with a group of artists and street poets that i grew to love. We all became one big family of artists, and i learned the craft of expressing myself through my writing...my psychiatrist basically...then i moved here to kentucky...hickville basically and became out of touh with it...

anyway im 19 now...10 years later...just gettin back to my roots i guess.
    one
    test
  5. Insense

Insense take one...

real name: LaMorris Xavier Brown, my family and friends call me Xa (pronounced Zay)

I was born in England, and yes I'm black dammit....I also have NO british accent. I grew up in Germany until I was about 6 or 7 years old. Then I stayed in Atlanta for a hot minute, until the age of 9. At age nine me and my family moved to Africa and thats proboly where I learned a lot about my black culture...that and my dad always gave me the real facts about these so called white presidents that helped free the slaves, but kept slaves for themselves...*hint Lincoln* My father was also a muslim for a long streach of his life so I grew up on Minister Farrakan and other Islamic big names....I love my father for all that shit too. now to my name

I use to go by J Rocca during my early days here at RM, but as I slowly developed my skills I felt like I needed a name change, and something to represent the content I bring to my writing. So in all that dawned the name Insense...plus I like the double meaning...Insense= in sense or insense you burn....which I burn a lot.
    test
  6. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

Real name Derek Salistra

ima passive agressive with lots of anger inside, and someone told me "u gotta stop being so Pent uP"

and i love to defy people, the capitalized P is cuz one time i was in a battle at an MC site and dude said "I can tell this dude stink just be looking at his initials, PU" and like....ii havent uppercased the u since....lol
    test
  7. absolute zero

absolute zero Among the living

Absolute Zero- A slightly altered Jason Mraz song, also figured that alot of my writing when i got this name was very cold and dark. And I'm a nobody.

that's all.
    test
  8. Brit -british
    Boi-Bwoy
    Gee-Graham
    test
  9. Clarksvegas_Dan

Clarksvegas_Dan Registered Voter

My real name is Daniel Sheffield Maurer...My name is last name of a very famous person. Martin Luther....no not the civil rights leader...lol...although he is also an inspiration...I mean the one who started the protestant revolt. Granted I, myself, would not classify myself as a protestant, but I am greatly indebted to Martin Luther's legacy. Actually, I have seen a UFO...when I was a child with several other witnesses...No govt airforce base within 100 miles...not that that would matter...it appeared from above the trees near my home, hovered above mine and my friends head for a moment then vanished...~~~~~y...I didn't think much of it then...like UFO said, hollywood had basically programmed me to think hey this happens all the time...In fact it doesn't. Today I know the truth....lol...as if it were even possible to say that with real certainty...UFO's don't come from this universe...They are nothing to be feared fortunately, but they most certainly are not Angels...Angels are unmistakable. If you ever see a UFO, lift up your hands high, and say hello. If you ever see an Angel, don't be afraid, just listen and know.
    test
  10. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

lol nice
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. nO gOoD!

nO gOoD! Life Music :: Press Play

no good was sort of a misleading thing I did in 01, cause I sucked real bad at writing lyrics, so I figured I'd write something like "i suck" but not those exact words. however thats just my name alias on RM. My emcee name on the mic is Dove Dozer, Dozer for short. Dove is biblically a messenger of truth, a dozer is used to move somthing. Therefore I'm an emcee pushing forward a message of truth. My mom called me Dove D Dozer for years as a nickname, it just stuck and I found a reason to keep it, with a meaning behind it
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.