Name a rapper in history whos put out more dope shit than Nas

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by thedream233, Jul 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

"Nas is YOUR favorite rappers favorite rapper.... including Jay-Z"

Behold the weakest statement Nas fans use when they tried to put Nas over other rappers.
    test
  2. Davizzy

Davizzy New Member

Nigga you trollin like a goblin
    test
  3. ThatsNotMyName

Forreal is a weak statement to act like because somebody was influenced by an artist is automatically on a lower scale.

Who influence Biggie and Pac?... Run DMC.
    test
  4. Halfway_Crook

Halfway_Crook Well-Known Member

It's sad that the future of hip hop rests in the hands of idiots like ThatsNotMyName and WeezyJColeFan.

These fucktards are like 17 years old and got put on to rap through Waka Flaka Cunt whatever his name is, Drake and whoever this other cunt '2 Chainz' is.
    test
  5. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

Hahaha seriously
    test
  6. thedream233

thedream233 Thrillmatic

run dmc is awesome
    test
  7. WeezyJColeFan

WeezyJColeFan Active Member

The Nas dickriding NEEDS to stop, fo real. Get off his monotone-rapping dick
    test
  8. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

u need to get off 2 chains and big seans "flawless delievery?"

u fuckin ugly ass chink

u know how much of a goof ball u look like?
    test
  9. ThatsNotMyName

So Run DMC is automatically better than Biggie and Pac?
    test
  10. THEDONN

THEDONN One Love

what is making this fagget come up with this conclusion?

who is saying this
    test
  11. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Freebass, thatsnotmyname and weezy are just butt hurt that anyone into proper hip hop has no respect for the shit they listen to.
    test
  12. ThatsNotMyName

Anyone into proper hip hop has no fun in life either.
    test
  13. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

wuz proper hip hop?……better yet what’s rap and where does it fit in with hip hop…….also I rarely agree with either of them, but between us 3 you just bout cut every rapper out of being able to be proper…….but you have 165 posts in a month, you are here to stir shit up which is cool by me, just know I was doing that years ago but I made shit funny, while your goal is to be a target of ridicule…..save the real shit stuff for your therapist and hate group meetings……..I don’t like doing this anymore, I have grown out of it, embarrassing people is not my MO………don’t keep making it yo, just dead this and get serious

peace
    test
  14. Im Technical

Im Technical I got 30 pages of rhymes

Either? So your admitting you dont have fun in life lol. Hip hop heads have much more fun at music events as we are at better shows but you cant generalise life on music choice. Rick ross couldnt dream of putting on a show like the roots or wu tang. The majority of commercial hip hop artists are shit live compared to more underground people.

Your an embarrassment to yourself. Look at how seriously you take being on a forum. Youve spent 11 years on here and you dont even appreciate hip hop, you must just be a sad guy who lurks online all day.

If you had ever met people who listen to good hip hop in real life or been to any concerts/festivals of proper you would know that only commercial kids hold your views or endorse any of the crap the lil wayne and rick ross fans are saying.

Why are you so but hurt over this whole thing?
    test
  15. Ignorant

Ignorant Village Idiot

They have more classic songs, I would argue.

As lyricists, nah Pac and Big were better.

But Run DMC has monumental classic hip hop songs... songs that are as identifiable to hip hop like a Beatles or Led Zeppelin song is identifiable to rock music.

Run DMC were also better "emcees," in that they put on better shows.

Hell, the Beastie Boys have more classic albums than a lot of vets rappin' today and they're mediocre lyricists.

Paul's Boutique is considered a classic in rock/pop music, not just in hip hop.
    test
  16. Freebass

Freebass NAH NUDDAH

haha have you answered a question i asked?...like whats proper hip hop, even though you mean rap, I have worked with people you have wet dreams about, plus I don't have more than one screen name cough cough.......I understand music and the business where you get neither.....I am no fan of ross, only you and your trolling efriends don't get what music is or that it is bigger thatn rap......I listen to many underground heads, and I listen to famous ones as well.....I have an open mind, I don't claim to know shit i don't

is commercial kids an insult?....how many careers are you responsible for?.....how many magazines have you been in?.....I am empathic so replying to you makes my butt hurt.......it is ok to not know anything, I disagree with say dream often, but he at least knows what he says, you have to wear a helmet to bed,,,,,,
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.