name a experience youve had that you cant explain but

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by TheBigPayback, Dec 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Felt like you were protected supernaturally from some kind of impending danger.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Can't. I don't remember ever having an experience like that. I know there are many close calls where people have made it out of situations that you would have to be amazed that they are still alive and well. A more common example, off the top of my head, I suspect would be devastating car wrecks (because car accidents are so common). Sometimes everything ceases and we just look at things and are amazed. When cars get a total makeover, and you hear of people that have walked away from those wrecks without so much as a scratch you either can't believe it or you have to think they weren't ready to die if it wasn't just incredible luck.

Someone posted a video link a while back about the job of climbing of I think a near 1800-foot broadcast transmission tower to repair it. Some of these people who do it free-climb without anything to suspend them because it's much easier to move. It was scary to watch even though you know they made it out safely from the footage it feels like so much of a thrill just to watch on video. To do a job like that you'd have to be a thrill seeker, no doubt.
    test
  3. TheBigPayback

have you seen one of those amazing video tv shows, remember the one w the cop writing a ticket an he forgets his ticketbook in his car an begins walking bak an all of a sudden a big rig swerves down the freeway taking out the other dudes door exactly where he was standing. Thats an example of deathly close near misses. Now imagine all the things 'u dont know' of where uve been lucky enuff to avoid without the slightest incling u were ever in danger.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  4. TheBigPayback

aight. Once when i was about ten my grandparents(rest in peace) were rear ended by a black tyota truck on the frwy, me in the back seat. The whole time i felt a pulling at my heart to tell than to put their seatbelt on(i was big into that as a youngsta. Anyways the truck goin about 75 literally pit manuvered our little rust color nissan an we went flying off the frwy into an embankment on the side of a frwy. So we finnaly stop rolling and find ourselves upside down hanging by our seatblets. Next thing i kno either hikers or angels i dunno(timing was too exact) but they just happened to be hiking around the hill(which wasnt a hiking hill mind un right off the fwy?)an kept coming towards us. Next seen ambulance is there an luckily gramps got away with a head gash, grandma a broken arm. Yet not a scratch on me. That to me is supernatural. If we didnt put the seatbelts wedve all died.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  5. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

i've witness so many god miracles idk where to begin but ima give the most brief and recent encounter..

it was when i was released from confinement. i was released with a burning desire to pursue jesus. so i have been watch TBN and avoiding secular influences. i had a dream saturday night, where a menacing, but handsome man, (no homo) with long black hair and dark eyes and his facial features were strong. appeared on my front door step

the couch i was sleeping on faces that door step. my front porch light went on. i noticed a silhouette which than appeared in the door way but the door never opened or moved it was like the door wasn't important what was important was that i could see this stranger, and i had paralyzing fear running thru me at this point and all i could remember was in my deep sleep i wanted to yell for my "mommy" but i couldn't voice it, and then a voice inside me told me to call upon jesus to rid the evil spirit, so i demanded the thing to leave in the name of jesus.. and it vanished immediately. i awoke to see my porch light that is sensor activated than turning off. ironically.. it usually stay on for about 15 minutes.

that morning at church the pastor discussed about "dominion over spirits" and how we can cast out spirits with the strength of god..

ironic??
    test
  6. TheBigPayback

Yeeess. I feel that 100%. We have authority and dominion on earth over things in heaven and hell in jesus name. An if u have the holy spirit, god and demons cant dwell within the same vessel tho in your case i suspect it was trying. But only u would be able to allow them access.
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.