***n.a.r.c. Soundtrack*** maaaaaaaad rm cats audio inside****

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by PHYRST AMENDMYNT, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

PHYRST AMENDMYNT hazel eyes one shut 4 now

NARC

[​IMG]

Game Website : http://www.narcgame.comCategory : Entertainment

ESRB : M - Mature

Release Date : Available Now

Number of Players : 1

Available On : PlayStation®2
    Xbox®

PRESS"4 out of 5" - GamePro
    GAME SUMMARY

NARC is a mission-based 3rd-person action game set against a stylized, modern-day backdrop of the War on Drugs. Players take on the roles of elite NARC squad members Marcus Hill, a DEA Agent with a squeaky clean image and Jack Forzenski, a cop on probation and fresh out of rehab. Together they investigate a new mystery drug that has hit the streets called liquid soul. In the fight against a powerful international drug cartel Marcus and Jack will encounter a web of lies, betrayals, and a cast of underworld characters. Will they succeed in their war or will they give into the temptation?
    PRESS RELEASE

http://www.soundclick.com/rockitproductions point game "heard he narcing" produced by sho-down

I just started uploading. 22 tracks from alot of rapmusic heads

i don't remember every artists. so i'll label those "track 5" blah blah if i don't add the name then change the title later

SoundClick artist: Rapmusic DOT (narc soundtrack) - page with MP3 music downloads

production by wyshmaster and shodown
    test
  2. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

Track Listing *coming soon*

1) Phyrst Amendment "Smash on Da Gas"
    2) Phyrst Amendment "Step Off Da Gas" (featuring DPL)
    3) Phyrst Amendment "Got What U Need"
    4) Phyrst Amendment "Everyone"
    5) The G.o.o.n.i.es. (bux, ill chris, and dzk) "Better Listen"
    6) Big Sty "Down Here"
    7) 3RD INFINTRY "Bring It On"
    8) UNKNOWN "Same Ole Shit"
    9) 3rd INFINTRY "Make No Noise"
    10) Point Game "Imma N.A.R.C"

test
  3. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

test
  4. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

http://www.midway.com/us/pr/mpr_948.html

Midway adds Bill Bellamy to Blockbuster Cast of Celebrity Voice Talent for NARC
    Soundtrack Gets Pulse-Pounding Musical Score, Combining Classic R&B Tracks With New Urban Beats

CHICAGO , August 26, 2004 – Leading interactive entertainment publisher and developer, Midway Games Inc. (NYSE: MWY) today announced that it has added Bill Bellamy (Any Given Sunday) to its blockbuster cast of celebrity voice talent for NARC. Other Hollywood talent already confirmed to lend their voice talent are Michael Madsen (Reservoir Dogs, Kill Bill Vol.2 ), Ron Perlman (Hellboy, Blade II ) and Michael Wincott (The Crow, The Count of Monte Cristo ). In addition, Midway is producing an original soundtrack for the gritty crime drama. The soundtrack is to consist of well-known classic hip-hop and R&B tracks from acts such as Cypress Hill, Curtis Mayfield and Grandmaster Flash, and mixed with modern, upbeat sounds created by up-and-coming underground artists. NARC is scheduled to be available for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system and the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft in early 2005.

“Much like a movie, Midway is creating a compelling and dynamic score that provides a musically driven back-beat to the on-screen action,” said Steve Allison, chief marketing officer, Midway. “By combining the music from several eras, with A-list Hollywood talent, we seek to provide a complete entertainment experience for the consumer.”

Some of the classic hits expected to be featured in the game include:

“Hits From The Bong” - Cypress Hill
    “Golden Brown” - The Stranglers
    “The Bottle” - Gil Scott Heron
    “Pusherman” - Curtis Mayfield
    “Freddie’s Dead” - Curtis Mayfield
    “Smoke Two Joints” - Toyes
    “Step On” - Happy Mondays
    “White Lines (Don't Do It)” - Grandmaster Flash
    “That Smell” – Lynyrd Skynyrd
    “The Professional” - DMX

To further enhance the soundtrack, Midway is incorporating original songs from an array of up-and-coming hip-hop talent. Several of the various artists that lent their musical talents to Midway’s hit soundtrack from the recent release, NBA Ballers, have also created custom tracks for NARC; including Jelly Joe, Kenny Knox, Point Game and Bobby Creekwater of Jatis. By working closely with these rising talents, Midway is able to record some very powerful and soulful mixes that capture the drama and action of NARC’s stark setting.

About NARC

NARC will make a bold statement as a gritty crime drama that offers an intense and thought-provoking view into the seedy world of the war on drugs. Playing as dual characters in the elite NARC squad, Jack Forzenski and Marcus Hill, consumers have a seemingly simple choice; they can walk the line or they can cross it.

Eight Rockland police officers are slain by a drug dealer under the influence of an unknown substance, during a routine traffic violation turned bloodbath. The DEA sends Dt. Marcus Hill to help in the investigation. Marcus was once part of Rockland ’s police force, until two years ago when his partner Jack Forzenski was kicked off the force. Unable to reconcile his deteriorating relationship with Jack, Marcus left for the greener pastures of the DEA. Now he must again work with his old partner (who’s back on the force), and Captain Ed Kowalski, his former boss. Together, they investigate the new mystery drug, untangling a web of lies, betrayals, secrets, and temptations.

Additional information about NARC can be found online at www.midway.com.

About Midway

Midway Games Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment software. Midway videogames are available for play on all major videogame platforms including the PlayStation ®2 computer entertainment system, Xbox ®, Nintendo GameCube ™ and Game Boy ® Advance.

# # #

For More Information Contact:

Natalie Salzman

Media Relations Manager

Midway Amusement Games, LLC
    test
  5. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

test
  6. Jouse the Creep

Jouse the Creep Demons of the West

sick man i never heard hella these. thanks for posting dude.
    test
  7. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

test
  8. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

test
  9. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

test
  10. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

i have the released and unreleased rapmusic dot com tracks. maaaaaaaaad rare upping now
    test
  11. swif

swif In a meeting with ya girl

test
  12. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

if the guys agree ill change the option to download. i'm about to upload the whole soundtrack to my site server.

yea i got alot of unreleased rapmusic shit. still uploading
    test
  13. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

wow swif in da building. one of the few rapmusic.com legends to be on TWO VIDEO GAMES.

*BOWS*
    test
  14. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

test
  15. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

11 more songs to upload. if this thread goes platinum ill upload the rest. not spamming platinum either
    test
  16. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

test
  17. PHYRST AMENDMYNT

test
  18. CharleyBrown

CharleyBrown Power Kingdom Stand Up

I remember this game. Any other games that RM emcees have been on?
    test
  19. Xcursion

Xcursion Midwest Phenomenon

^A couple RM artists was on the NBA Ballers game a while back too...
    test
  20. I was actually supposed to be on this to. Too bad when this was goin on I had fucked up sound quality and had no studio access... it was wack..

I remember bux's track though, he killed that shit
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.