Mysterio and Bourne make a great team.

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by abzinthe, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Someone Told Me WWE Banned The Shooting Star Press, Someone Said Vince Told Kidman To Never Use It Again..That Is One Of My Fav Moves And I Been A Fan Off Sydals Sense ROH And OVW, He Can Pull Off Some Crazy Looking Moves..

And Yea Kidman Made It Up In A Indy Promotion And Alot Of Luche's And Other Dudes Copied It.. Seen A Documentry Awhile Back, WCW Days
    test
  2. abzinthe

abzinthe let's get incredible.

kidman didn't make it up, he stole it from liger.
    test
  3. he said the move came to him when he when up at the top rope and he just did it there on the spot without planning it
    test
  4. abzinthe

either it was kayfabed because wcw wanted to make it seem like it was an original move, or kidman is full of shit. liger had been doing the move for almost 10 years before kidman had been doing it and i doubt that any cruiserweight around that time didn't know about liger.
    test
  5. Mac Sabbath

Mac Sabbath New Member

Kidman definitely didn't invent anything, and I'd even question if Liger was the originator of the move.

Kidman puts his opponents too close to the corner, thus making him fuck it up a lot.
    test
  6. abzinthe

I think Liger's been doing the move since the mid-'80s, but I still wouldn't be shocked if he got it from somewhere. The story I read was that he got it from something done in a manga.
    test
  7. why they make him stop using the move in WCW during the end they had him do a regular belly splash, and i forgot it wasn't kidman vince told not to do the move again, it was london
    test
  8. abz is dead.

abz is dead. bobby the brain

no, it was kidman. london was told not to do the 450.
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I think they'll tag again. In fact, I wouldn't be the least surprised to see a tag tournament pop up sometime in the near future which they'll win... then they'll lose the belts and never tag again.
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

I don't recall WCW banning the move -- what I recall is Kidman fucking up the move in WWE, hitting his leg/shin on the ropes and I think he injured himself. I think that might have been the last time the SSP was used in WWE until Evan "Air" Bourne.
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Ah I didn't read this completely... London didn't fuck up the 450 though did he?
    test
  12. Civilian2004

Civilian2004 New Member

the 450 was banned after juventud guerrera botched it.
    i can't until wwe starts letting sydal use his full moveset, if they do let him.
    test
  13. I Doubt It^, Its Funny They Bann Those Moves And Not Bann The Corkscrew Shit Morrison And Hardy Dose, Your More Likely To Break Your Neck On Those Moves Cause You Don't Know How You Are Going To Land.

I Was Watching WWE 24/7 And Seen This ECW Match Where Dude Botched The Backdrop And Landed Right On His Head.. Someone Steve Corino Was Facing
    test
  14. yung_blk

yung_blk New Member

test
  15. shadyx

shadyx New Member

very nice
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.