myke sean exposed as a liar. again.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by double ML, Jul 31, 2013.

1. itsaviman

itsaviman Well-Known Member

Double, you supposed to cook with the wine. Not drink it all, put a phone book on ya drivers seat and drive like a balding maniac.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. double ML

double ML plekz = wannabe thought police

$100
    • -Rep -Rep x 6
    test
  3. J o o k

J o o k Win your battles before they’ve even been fought.

I remember being at Bragg lol.

Training was hell.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. MyKe SeaN

MyKe SeaN Paula Deen is my hero.

Ft. Bragg Is A Nice Installation. If I Went Through What Double Went Through, I Too Would Make It Like I've never Heard Of The Place.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

u gotta be fuckin' kidding me lmao
    test
  6. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA Well-Known Member

Not laughing.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. Twamp

Twamp proper weaponry

oh, just saw Keeper already said everything that needed to be said.

still cringe worthy how a few of you try to stick up for this loser Double when he's guilty of ALL the shit you fucks cry about.
    test
  8. double ML

this fat fuck myke sean still going on with that DUI shit, even though it's already been proven false? :boshwtf:
    • -Rep -Rep x 4
    test
  9. GaLaTeA

If you knew something to be bloody absurd, as rumors, probing/phishing and false claims normally are - you'd simply play along?

I'd rather be cringe worthy than disloyal.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

wtf what's wrong w/ a dui??? aside from the fact that you put your self in the same catergory as b whun a lot of ppl got dui's that i know, shit last year at some point i was like one of 3 ppl that had our licenses, everybody else either got a dui or their shit was suspended...

But this doesn't seem like some shit someone would deny lol maybe if you said some pedo shit or domestic for whooping his girls ass that'd be different.
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

Brilliant logic.

Cause nobody ever got hurt directly or indirectly due to a DUI - said no one ever.

Of course someone will deny it, especially if it's not true.
    test
  12. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

thats what i was trying to get at, if it was true why would he deny it...

Lol wtf, most ppl that actually went out and partied in high school or w/e drove drunk at some point in their life, i did it a few times and the last time i totaled my whip and almost killed myself but luckily i got away with it and learned my lesson that way

lol how old are you??? You're acting like you're 40 and an active supporter of M.A.D.D, brighten up i wasn't taking sides just saying dui isn't that serious as long as you're not an idiot going into kwik-e marts starting shit you can't finish. :funny:
    test
  13. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

look at my avy & realize who ur talking to.

he not only looks stupid, he is stupid.
    test
  14. GaLaTeA

You must have grown in one interesting environment, if you're still minimizing and brushing off a DUI as something "urrrryone duz itttt".
    test
  15. double ML

still funny as fuck seeing myke sean cling to the DUI lie like a white chick to a titanic life raft :drakecheese:
    • -Rep -Rep x 3
    test
  16. GaLaTeA

Still sporting that avy, eh.. :scared:

But yeah, point taken.
    test
  17. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

ya you're really mature, i aint gonna go back n forth with you on it cuz it's obvious you've been sheltered you're whole life, which theirs nothing wrong with it

But DUI's really aren't that serious here and i dont support it but lotta ppl drive to the club/bar, get drunk, and when you're drunk you're not thinking straight so most the time they drive home thinking they're "not that drunk"

i was fortunate enough to move to the suburbs where ppl have even more duis here than in the city, but a lot of my friends have delivery and robbery charges including myself which i'm not proud of, but i havn't caught a charge since 2010 and now i'm working and getting my shit together

Just don't speak on shit you dont know about, cuz a lot of those ppl that you look down on are prob smarter than you and just took a different route than you did. (And you seem pretty smart)
    test
  18. RichY RiCh

RichY RiCh f.C.k 4ever

at least i'm not insecure and have pretend to be a singer and post pics of them as myself. I wasn't gonna start this but since you wanna fit in fuck you then. If you believe anything that clown says thats on you, but i've never made myself out to be anything i'm not. and i def never said i was "gangster" or w/e that clown keeps rambling about.
    test
  19. B whun

B whun 3 card molly wop

on top of looking stupid, hes 100% polish lol

fuck talk about a stereotype being spot on

lol he has me on ignore so he thinks ur talking about him having my pic. fuckin polacks man
    test
  20. GaLaTeA

Not tolerating DUI = being sheltered? *Dear sweet mother of RM, I don't even.gif*

Aforementioned excuses don't fly once a life is lost or when one ends up seriously injured when someone decides to get behind the wheel drunk. And not many people can handle extinguishing a life & having to deal with the aftermath lightly.

Since when have I been known to look down on people?
    test