myke sean exposed as a liar. again.

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by double ML, Jul 31, 2013.

1. Blackanese

Blackanese BlackaneseCantRap.com

Lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
    test
  2. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Just so you don't feel bad I ate some blueberries a few days ago. They were delicious. Oh , and no . You may not have any.
    test
  3. D-verse

D-verse No drama

If you got a problem with beggers from a BIH origins then are you guys to stupid to deport them back ? Also do you have to give them money when they beg ? The USA is the most rich country in the world and they got plenty homeless people and beggers.
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  4. D-verse

D-verse No drama

it's not my place of birth, it's my palce of residence. I was born in a different country.
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  5. -MV-

-MV- Banned

fuck you nigga I was trying to defend you.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  6. D-verse

D-verse No drama

Galatea you deserve to be a Mod you can discuss without getting offensive, that's a quality for a forum but I bet in a few days or weeks of sleep you will realise your generalization of Herzegovians being beggers was wrong to say. On futureproducers.com I got called out for the same thing, somebody posted a wshh style fight video and I said something like - what I hate about afro americans is how they get into these brutal fights ect- somebody pointed me out how white suburban kids also get into a bunch of one sided bar fights ect and it's true. And yeah I got plenty criticism and did learn from it.

Wow all this typing made me hungry, what can I do, hey Galatea do you maybe got a euro for me so I can buy some food, you know I'm a poor BIH beggar ?
    Last edited: Aug 7, 2013
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. D-verse

D-verse No drama

Lmao I agreed with you just pointed out it's not my palce of birth, wasn't trying to smart ass just stating.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  8. D-verse

D-verse No drama

buahahha the last part slayed me

lol the accents and the broken english, I was at a china shop today so
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  9. D-verse

D-verse No drama

kick them out your country, don't give them money

I don't even know if they have to assimilate, isn't that biggot towards their culture
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  10. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

I equally hate lazy people. Difference, I've never been begged by a person from the hood. EVER.

Of course it's none of the person's fault for not get off their ass and look for a job. What would people do without blaming everything on corruption. Tsk, tsk.

That's because I'm used of everyone from regular citizens to cops in b&h begging for something. Getting to Ganja Luka once a year to visit friends is a tedious event.

Begging over here is illegal. No matter how much of a bottomless financial pit they are, they're legal citizens. If an act of deportation would only be mentioned it would go straight to eu courts.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  11. GaLaTeA

GaLaTeA GymArt

When in Rome, do as Romans do.
    test
  12. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Naw naw neega, ain't no retreating
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  13. D-verse

D-verse No drama

The police are begging, true, you pass the border they want you to buy them drinks, leave them a tip ect. It's not my problem. Does that make me a begger ?

Let's just say that serbians started a war that might've left some damage, and people here have bad morals and are corupt very much, not paying taxes ect.

Is it my fault ?

It's better then Africa, at least nobody will cut my arm off for stealing food when I'm hungry, or girls don't get their clit cut.

Not every country is well organized.

The countries who are also use their armies for power ect killing for profit.

We are all human, I'm an individual. I think my country is majorely fucked up. The people here are often rednecks in varying degrees.

One thing is also that it's a mixed religion country, the turks brought islam here, it fuckes a country up when it's divided by religion.

You are born in a nicer country. Be glad instead of dissing other worse countries.

Well it is a corrupt up country indeed. However Germany is a great country but they tried ot kill the entire world at one point.

The USA has been in like 30 wars.

Hate lazy people ? Ok what are you doing ? Young people usualy project their own shortcomings on others.

If somebody is lazy does that take something away from you ?

Also are you telling me there are hoods in Slovenia or are you living in the USA ?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  14. D-verse

D-verse No drama

wtf, you kiddin. I just typed a shitload of replies today so I didn't notice the one towards you came of a bit bad.

Lol hey beat me up and you're gonna impress Galatea ; )
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  15. -MV-

-MV- Banned

I'm sure galatea is an intelligent woman who views unnecessary violence as barbaric.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  16. -MV-

-MV- Banned

With that being said, i'll fuck you up pussy.
    test
  17. -MV-

-MV- Banned

I'm such a smooth talker man it just happens naturally..I think if I cloned myself i'd be able to fuck myself within a day.
    test
  18. D-verse

D-verse No drama

Galatea do you know that Thailand is drug infested and poor to the point people sell kids for money, prostitution. And they becoem Muay Thai fighters cause of no other oportunites to make cash, to provide for their families ? Yet Thais in the USA live well.

You know certain things are circumstances, it's hard to see and judge the total bigger picture.

If I was in the USA there'd be no shortage of jobs, hell you can earn 1200 $ working at MCDOnalds, here fast food joints might pay you 400 - 500 $ and you won't land a job anyways.

Well there are some jobs but it's hard to find one and I don't have to.

I can go to Croatia if I was desperate. I did land a job there but didn't wanna move over the summer.

I also worked in Germany over a summer.

In any case I'm not a beggar and I don't recive welfare or food stamps ever, neither did my brother or parents, ever.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  19. D-verse

D-verse No drama

ok I'll let you beat me so you get a date
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  20. -MV-

-MV- Banned

Thailand has some good looking lady boys though.
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test