My Youtube Project... Gaining a New Perspective on Life

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by ANSANE, May 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ANSANE

ANSANE New Member

I've decided to put my career on hold to travel the world and gain a new perspective on life. Hopefully I can inspire people to think about what's truly important to them and open their minds to new things. Check out the video and subscribe to my channel if you want to follow me on the journey!

[youtube]PILFq6NVEK4[/youtube]
    test
  2. Radium

Radium f k

by your goal i would say to make sure you hit up the ghetto's around the world too not just the famous things and good parts of town

you need to see the third world too if you want to see the whole world; most people leave that part out.
    test
  3. guywithanaxe

guywithanaxe fuck off

check out liberia, pussy
    test
  4. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

hey arent you from Edmonton, I remember hearing your shit knock a long time ago, i'm gonna look you up on Facebook.

Carmine at Mothers Music used to speak on you, never ill repute. Think you were one of the Ogs out here, you and stress, but I remember your shit online first.

I got some shit also, but hard to deliver the new shit out here in Edmonton when the old artists and producers want to maintain their death grip. If you want some verses let me know too, I can spit some fire. Not a rapper though just a writer.

Peace.
    test
  5. IssphitiKOzS

IssphitiKOzS Avalanche

Well done, but good God that was cringe-able.

How is this a new perspective? Oh yeah, I forgot I wanted to travel around the world and appreciate nature. Silly me I forgot I wanted to eat steak and lobster everyday. I'm Such a goof I never realized I wanted to go on safari to hug and make friends with lions. Thank God you posted this, you reminded me all the great things I forgot to make enough money to do.

Like I said, very well done but that's some fruity shit.
    test
  6. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

^It's on par with the Age of Aquarious stuff, which is actually deep rooted Christianity. Alot of conciousness shifts have alot of people seeking travel, I went and got myself an AMA card and i'm broke.
    test
  7. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

test
  8. Radium

Radium f k

if you have 800 USdollars you can buy a plane ticket to virtually anywhere in the world. if you have a couple extra hundred you can stay in hostels for at least 3 weeks.

you're saying you don't have an extra 1300 dollars? some places have dirt cheap hostels too. Beijing hostels average at 7 USD a night. yo... you can't afford that seriously?

that video was kind of lame though
    test
  9. Warpaint

Warpaint What now?

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.