my weed is better than yourz

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by djchangster, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

yeah your a lame cause BC bud is all over the midwest lmao...thats the main bud we get idiot

and i can tell you dont know shit cause to prove you got good weed is by saying canbus cup and shit...your a lame who says that?

you prolly think names like silver haze matter, and they arent dro and shit...

your prolly the type to get robbed for your weed.

your an idiot, "oh im a canibus cup finalist, my THC levels are 85%"

lame ass
    test
  2. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

yes

more than half the time people make up a name it isnt that.

its just good weed.

oh i got some purple punch kush...fuck out my face ill take that shit if i want to

for the record ive smoked all types of actual bud. london weed, some jack herer, weed that was mostly purple, some light blue shit with white, but im not a lame and i dont jock what other people tell me, i got that shit from my friends and connect they dont go around with dumb ass names and brag that they won a canibus cup...go to amsterdam with that
    test
  3. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

ill smash your fucking nose in
    test
  4. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

I'm sure we've all smoked bangin bud. This thread is pointless.
    test
  5. djchangster

djchangster New Member

keep my nuts out ya mouth son

if I am so lame, then why the fuck do we win all the fucking time nikka!

yea the bud cup is where people all over the world come and bring their best weed to be judged - if we win all the time, that must mean something

so yo ass is lame with yo wack, wheatgrass chronic son

step ya game up B
    test
  6. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

your dumb

no one cares about bud cups

thats what lames do cause they dont know how to actually smoke. they need reassurance that their weed is good. u dont need others to clarify your insecurities, shit dont make u coool.

usually lames bring up canibus cup. muthafucker u arent in asmterdam.

ill burn cup finalist weed in your face. and your an idiot cause BC bud is average. everyone has seen it. at least over here, midwest gets your weed too fool

i rather sell weed good with a good connect that gets piff than have to look in magizines and dickride other people
    test
  7. djchangster

djchangster New Member

pffft -

u ever been to the bud cup?

is weed worth more than cocaine? no - guess what the gangsters can trade pound for pound BC weed for cocaine, so u really need to stop the hating B -

so what you smoked crap weed tryna shit on my city, pfft fuck outta here son

Go to amsterdamn and ask the smokers where the good shit comes from and they will say BC
    test
  8. cyssaro

cyssaro New Member

obviously you havent been to Amsterdam : ) Amsterdam has the best.
    test
  9. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

lmao.. u realize u got a myspace link in your sig right??

so give up the act cus u aint hard kid..

i bet u dont even know what piff is.. funny how u get after somebody for dropping names when u doing the same thing..

C. U. N. T. S.
    test
  10. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

i have dro all day

wtf is this dude talking about trading BC weed for coke for...

obviously u can trade almost anything for a pound...u didnt even say how much coke...something u lames also have never seen

i dont go to bud cups, i dont brag about them cause i saw it in a magazine...id love to go to amsterdam though, i mean ive been there but i was too young to even know what was going on. and i was there for like 30 minutes. waiting for another plane

lmao i smoke crap weed? i smoke your weed plus all the other piff that comes around here...canada sucks...overall as a country and the people in it.

BC weed is the most common shit. at least in the midwest from what ive seen

i live around white rich kids. northshore kids. u dont think they get piffery? uhhhh they do. its expensive but whatever its some silly ass fruit of the loom dro

you guys are noobs, and i garuntee if i was around you guys id call u for an ounce and walk away with it no problem.

hahahahahhahahah
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

actually its true about the weed and cocaine trade off...

it was all over the news here for a while....and you must be getting some weak ass buds from BC grown by some greedy chinesers who just want the buck....you cant even just call it BC bud....Its not a kind.

anyhow this thread is gayer than Richard simmons ginning
    test
  12. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

im suprised some of u havnt figured it out yet. . . someone can lie about what strain it is, but NEVER where it came from, if dude says its from BC is must be . . .

and yeah like bustalot said we do trad a pound of weed, slightly above avg, for a pound of cain. what dude who brought it up is tryna say is that if can trade a pnd of slightly above avg shit for a pnd of cain we MUST have some decent shit

changster, just so yer aware any grower worth anything doesnt submit their shit to the cup, thats like sending every anti drug agency in the world yer business card, a sample of yer product and a letter saying plz come arrest me or my clients.

flacco, i bet yer the type to rep mill woods when u live in the nice half, or talk like yer gully cuz you stopped by collesium after dark once.

why wouldnt anyone here have seen coke befor? its not even an instense drug, candy flip, acid, zoomers and pcp are way more instense most ppl i kno coke was the second drug they ever tried, in fact im the only person i kno who waited till they outta junoir high befor tryen it.

and you realise you used one of the most nerdy words and in the same sentence you were tryna act tough over the internet
    test
  13. liquid`acid

and lol at canada and the ppl sucking, i dont think very many canadians will worry about the opinion of someone from the country that the rest of the world hates who embodies everything that the rest of the world hates about that country.

hoenstly tho i like americans (they like candians who see things diff) i just hate the ones like you ignorant, stupid, cocky/arrogant with absolutly no clue in the world what humility, different, humble and honor mean. . . hell i bet you even voted for bush
    test
  14. toker

just as i thought..

u dont even know what PIFF is..

just another poser over the net
    test
  15. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

i smoke piff daily

kick rocks
    test
  16. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Flacco why do you constantly brag about being able to rob people? You're a sad excuse for a stoner. We're supposed to be chill people. You're just a complete fucking scumbag, fuck off.
    test
  17. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

lmao

i smoke daily

i smoke to every bears game at least 3 blunts

i dont need to be a sterrotypical stoner

you just dickride the shit u see on that 70s show, i smoke really...i smoke and roll bs how they suppose to be

im iron lungs mcgraw

your light lungs

u prolly dont even hit your bs right....pulling it all hard then coughing it all out

hahahahaa, ill rob you for your ounce pal...fuck canada
    test
  18. FlaccoDaGreat

FlaccoDaGreat New Member

i smoke to events

the nfl draft, whole first round

superbowl? yes

barack obamas inauguration?allday
    test
  19. toker

the only thing u smoke is cock

u dont even know what PIff is let alone actually smoked it.. which rapper did u jock that from??

gotta love sombody from the "irrelevant" part of the states brag about shit when they got probably the worst shit out here..

the best mj u every had was probably some beaster shit

flacodagreat aka ditchweed
    test
  20. liquid`acid

so yer iron loungs cuz you take lil bitch tokes eh?

u like my canadjin accent eh?

eh, i bet yer the type who wears a canadjin flag when u leave the country eh?

u like the way i say eh? i only say eh cuz dumb ppl like u eh?

i like to reinforce the stereo type eh?

it helps me separate the dumb shits from the rest, u know eh?

anyways come rob me eh.

oh yeah bull shit aside, step yer game up and hit the bong, dont bother even braggin about yer "iron lungs" untill youve moved offa blunts and joints, where i come from that shits for the kids and the geezers whos lungs are too broken from blazin for 50+ years
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.