my weed is better than yourz

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by djchangster, Feb 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djchangster

djchangster New Member

I am from BC, the bud cup winners, every year, get your pimp game up son
    test
  2. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

you're probably right. i would say florida is probably 5th in north america.

1. b.c.
    2. california.
    3. new york (sour and haze are abundant up here. that's what all my friends say.)
    test
  3. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

test
  4. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

just wait till those two come in here from the other thread lol

and BC does have great bud...Best bud i ever had was from Nelson but sold here, dont know what kind it actually was but we used to get it here all the time and Nicknamed it Super-sonic Nelson Cronic
    test
  5. djchangster

djchangster New Member

sorry for the late reply,

but yea, I first heard about sour diesel from a NORE song. I have smoked NY bud before, they get good shit sometimes.

Nelson probably has the kills, as in our province, the sticks usually get the killer shit grown.

I dont know how to post pics, ma man, but I will tell u the type, its blueberry kush

I got other types, but thats what is floating around the neighborhood right now
    test
  6. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

snore cal >> canada

i dunno why u kids try to brag around here.. its not like u guys actually have knowledge on specific strains/phenos and elite genetics

not to mention how dated you guys are.. all the name droppin on strains from the 80-90s
    test
  7. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well Toker, i bet you 99% of the people youre talking about dont even give a flying fuck about elite genetics and fuckin phenos ...i know i dont care about any of that.

i just smoke weed

Ive been smokin long enough to know what is good weed....you dont have to know ALL about the genetics and science and biology to know if its good...

I buy a sack, try it, and then judge it on my standards of quality(which are the same for pretty much 90% of the people in here) does it taste good? does it get you real high? does it smoke nicely in a blunt?

i could give a rats ass about anything else......and again. Ill toss a sack back at any dealer if i see shitloads of seeds in it. Its been so long since ive seen a seed in my ounces that id probably keep 1 just cuz its so rare....LOL

the fuck i want seeds for? i dont grow. I smoke
    test
  8. Klas~Sick

Klas~Sick New Member

im in cali, i used to get the dopest stuff till my main guy stopped sellin. now its a tossup if i get good or bad stuff. pissin me off.
    test
  9. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

whats it like? im from nelson can prolly identify it for ya if u care.

if it dark green and hairy its prolly white rhino also known as k-roc
    light green almost yellow with above avg crystal content it prolly a hempstaar cross
    small dense fruity shit its prolly grape punch (best shit ever)
    if it smells like bat shit its prolly kootenai thunder fuck
    if it smell like cat piss its porlly dair queen
    also a good chance its berlin hard strain to describe tho

To thread poster: being from the weed capital of BC i gotta say, dont feel all high and mighty, we dont breed very many of our own strains (texaida time warp is all that comes to mind) we just produce the best crop. we shouldnt be shit w/o cali, NY, various places in europe fuck we even learn from them ontario cats.

well that just shows how much YOU kno. enlighten us, i wont even laugh or son u in the boards for eveyone to read. every one drops names like, diesel, kush, an cryp all three aint been around that long. whats wrong with old strains? they're what called. . . uh . . .perfected? whats wrong with some white widow or some purple indica (i mean the real shit not some frost bite weed) or a blueberry mo paar cross?

ok mister knowlege source one more thing what signs can i see in a plant to identify a male BEFOR buds start forming.

plz tell me about strains and genetics and all that stuff too
    test
  10. toker

no shit son.. im probably the only one on here that probably cares about what im smoking.. im probably the only one putting in work.. thats why i laugh at all these ignorant posts and wrong info..

but then again in in cali... we got more elite strains and clone onlys then anywhere else and its hard as fuck to figure out their true story..

nope u dont.. but judgin by your posts u also dont know what plants look like or the strains.. so whos to say you arent being lied to half the time??
    test
  11. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

Toker enough with your pot snob elitist crap.
    test
  12. toker

1st off if u have read my posts in here b4 u would realize that i stated i was far from a mj guru.. difference is im not trying to be ignorant like these kids.. so i put in work

and if your gonna try to "son me" please bring the big guns.. YOURE going to need them..

cus right now im laughin at you.. youre trying to make me look dumb and you went and did the opposite.. u exposed yourself kid..

oh really??? see this is what im talking about.. u kids are so misinformed.. kush is older than you more than likely lol.. but i know what you are referencing..

ima stop here cus ive seen what i needed too..

but u know more than most these kids : )
    test
  13. toker

if i was wrong somewhere plz inform me.
    test
  14. Kraylen

Kraylen Killer Instinct Champion.

Nor Cal > BC
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i could be being lied too....oh no!!!!

big deal, when i puff a session, if the weeds good i like it....

when i say i get good weed all the time i mean its potent, tastes great, and smokes nice, and has no seeds in it.

fuck a name.....i never even started askin names untill a few years ago....up till then id be told only if it was great or not, maybe once in a while id get a name.. If it wasnt good i wouldnt buy it.....
    test
  16. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

its not that youre wrong, its that youre comin off as a total douchebag....
    test
  17. toker

lmao..

me the douche??? so what do u call all these kids that start threads braggin bout shit they have lil knowledge on??

u ppl remind me of kids who drink budwesier/budlight and think theyre the shit.. while the true drinkers know that crap is SHIT

BTW theres tons of strains that fit that description lol
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

^^lol i see your point
    test
  19. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

yeah i read some yer other posts, u kno yer shit in a more technical manner, seams like u learn by reasearch, i just kno some shit from experience (never read a book or anythin like that)

as far as sonin u goes, that was just me bein drunk and annoyed cuz put yerself on a pedestul above the ppl who kno nothing. normally i wouldnt have even spoke up and kept me knowledge to myself.

i didnt kno kush was that old, i never even heard of it untill rappers started mentioning it. no one in nelson grows it, never even saw it untill i moved to edmoton and honestly i can see why, its just avg shit as far as im concerned.

but u gotta reaslise that it takes a while for shit to move around. say you breed a new strain down in cali, but it doesnt catch on in the international scheme of things for 10 years its an old strain to you, but when it makes it here its a new strain as far as were concerned.

TO EVERYONE SAYING NOR CAL > CANADA:

organisms (in this case plants) will adapt to their location after they have been there a while. so some strains will grow better down in cali and some will grow better in southern BC, and still some will grow better in hawaii or south america and places in europe. but MOST IMPORTANT is the person growing it, if u had two equally skilled growers both with a strain bread for the environment you get some shit with absolutly no noticeable diff for THC content (im not sayin environment plays no part cuz it does, its just smaller role then ppl think)
    test
  20. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i used to save the crystal in my coffee grinder/bud buster from grinding pot, and me and my roomy would snort lines of it everyonce in a while...

couldnt really tell if it did anything other than sting and make your eyes cross lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.