MY VOTE FOR GRB......(WONTCOUNT)

Discussion in 'Overtime: Off-Topic Discussion' started by THB_JR, Oct 23, 2013.

1. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

TRUTH!!!

PACE - 1ST VERSE WAS OK….2ND VERSE IHOP LINE WAS COO… 6.5/10

MC PROPAGANDA - …..DOPE! ZIPPIN JACKSON UP. THRILLER JACKET BEATS SELECTION WAS DOPE LOL 9.4/10

PUNCHES - DOPE!! HE HASNT AGED IN DAYS EVER SINCE HE TOOK HIS FIRST STEPS. WE WOULDN'T KICK IT EVEN IF IT WAS 3RD AND LONG..IM D BROWN..BUCK SWALLOWIN A CELL PHONE….Like 70 identities, different friends and different enemies
    You aint a catfish there's more strings attached, you're an Anenome ….. LMAO…. NOW I KNOW WHY THEY CALL YOU PUNCHES. 9.8/10

ILLY - HAVNT SEEN SO MANY DEAD BEATS SINCE DIVORCE COURT LOL 7.8/10

D-JOHNSON - YOUR VOICE GOT THAT GHOST SWAG….BOOOOO LOL NO GIFT WITH WOMEN LOL ……YOU GOT A BF THAT LEFT YOU ON THAT BROKE BACK TIP AND WHEN SOMEBODY DRIVE BY YOU PROLLY THINK THATS HIM LMAO.…FRONTIN LIKE YOU GOT IT IN THE BAG BUT YOU DONT GOT SHIT .....PUNCHES =BITCH SLAPPED LOL LMAO LOVES BLIND LMAO, THEY DESCRIBE YOUR DICK IN 2 WORDS FUN SIZE …CONTRA MATTERS LMAO LMAO..GET YOUR MIND OFF STEVE LMMFAO 9.9/10

IT WAS A TUFF BATTLE... MY DECISION WAS BETWEEN PUNCHES AND D JOHNSON......MY VOTE GOES TO D JOHNSON FOR MORE CONSISTANT IN PERSONALS,PUNCHES, AND DELIVERY.

VOTE= D JOHNSON
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  2. Tacky Jones

Tacky Jones www.TaCsmassivecock.gov

honestly, no one in this forum is going to care.
    test
  3. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

test
  4. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

WELL I ONLY LISTENED TO IT BECAUSE I HEARED ON THE RAPMUSIC RADIO THEY NEEDED VOTES ..OH WELL I DIDDNT WANT A GOOD LEGIT SUMMARY GO TO WASTE...
    test
  5. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

WHAT EVER HELPS TO ADVERTISE AND ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO VOTE DONT YOU THINK?. MAKES THIS BOARD MORE ACTIVE
    test
  6. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

I think he is more thinking that this should go into a section that would be better for this. I'll move
    test
  7. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

test
  8. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

This post probably would'a been better off in the AEH (Audio Emcee Hookups) section, which is also the most active section of the site and kinda an off topic area.
    test
  9. Shadow

Shadow Kotaro's Master

true......
    test
  10. THB_JR

THB_JR Member

test