My Ugly Self

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Can you please stop copying and pasting religious babble that nobody cares about? It doesn't make you look any smarter.
    test
  2. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

especially when he does not practice what he preaches.

it is why no one take him serious.
    test
  3. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Online, no I don't. Why should I take people seriously when they don't even take themselves seriously? 100% of my insults on RM are insults not at "real" people but at "characters" created and acted out by "real" people who come into my threads and create arguments with my "character" so that my "character" will insult their "character." It's all a game and always has been. Sometimes we just get carried away and go too far (all of us have at one time or another).

Offline, I do. I take people seriously when they take themselves and me seriously.

Speaking of hypocrites . . .
    The irony of RM is that everybody demands that I be honest with them about "who I really am" offline when not a single person on here is completely honest or upfront about themselves or their "real" life. Why everybody is so preoccupied with cyphering out what is the "Real Anidawehi" and what isn't has always remained a mystery to me. Is there a single person on RM who is exactly what they claim to be 100% of the time? The only reason "Azeus/Anidawehi" as a "character" is so appealing and causes such an obsession is because at some point along the way each of you fell into the trap of believing he's a "real" person and he's not. Jonathan Rex is a real person. Jonathan Rex is a writer. Anidawehi is not. Like any writer, I used aspects of my life to bring him to life. Just enough of me was added to Anidawehi to make him seem real. But he is no more real than your old name "Mongo," Vishie-Pooh. [5% Truth / 95% nonsense] It doesn't matter what you think is truth and what you think isn't truth because most of real life truths aren't true either and you have accepted them as well.
    test
  4. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

lol you take this seriously more then anyone here....

you keep bragginb about your real life on here...and you keep saying of your book on here!

wtf dude go to sleep man please.

so its ok to lie online? righhhhhhht...that is trully in your teachings huh "it is ok to lie for the exception of fun and games"-tao verse 3 from the christian mind
    test
  5. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Have you been on here all day?
    Log off and step outside.

I posted several hours ago and you replied immediately.
    Then I replied, signed off and went to the pond with my wife, went home and ate, wrote 7 pages towards my next book and then came to the library to check my e-mail and checked RM and you had replied again. So I replied, clicked back to my e-mail and when I refreshed RM you have now replied.

Do something with your life other than obsessing about me.
    It was cute at first and even a little flattering. Now it's getting pitiful.
    test
  6. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

there you go again braggin about what you did in real life almost as if we care...stop taking these site so serious man.
    test
  7. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Where in that reply was I bragging about anything?
    I was simply telling you what I was doing while you was sitting in front of your computer waiting for "Anidawehi" to reply to you.
    test
  8. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

Wow. After...idunno...the first four pages of this shit, at what point do you realize you're a loser for (a) being the subject of this thread, or (b) continuing to attempt to engage the subject of this thread in an intellectual discourse that s/he is clearly incapable of? And lol at his girl saying none of these guys are attractive to her, like she the shit. Azeus think she fine, that's all that matters. I don't think anyone cars that she doesn't find them attractive. Any of y'all give a left wooden rhinosceros testicle that my girl don't find none of y'all attractive? [dunno]

Being hermed online apparently is a family event for this dude.

EDIT: Don't come in here telling me how much of a life you have at the library "writing" your book, or how "real" you are and philosophizing as to why getting caught lying your ass off on a website is not the saddest shit in the world. I almost don't want to send the price of a cup of coffee to little nkupu in india and instead send it to you just you can buy a clue, man.
    test
  9. JonathanRex

JonathanRex New Member

What was the purpose of this?
    test
  10. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

deep
    test
  11. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

sorry to say but by you asking that question just proved his point about you.

clue havent got a clue read his last part...its true.
    test
  12. BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum

BlackSoultan Ad Infinitum aka Billy Shoreview

The purpose of it was to make fun of you. You're such an easy mark. And how many names do you need to be clowned on before you come up with one you're not an asshole with?
    test
  13. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

the funny thing is you basically told him an honest account of how he appears on here but he is too blind to see it...he is so busy seeing the wrong in everyones beliefs and ways...i guess.

i just dont get it he has a book coming out called tao of christian mind...but with his personality it will just bring more negativity with people who already dislike christians..this guy is judgemental, and an arrogant prick who likes playing so callled mind games with people and calls others peasants and he is of royal blood.

thats a great way to get many followers.
    test
  14. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lmao

the loser made another name
    test
  15. JonathanRex

JonathanRex New Member

You are almost 30 years old, have a law degree and are pursuing a career in the Hip Hop Industry. I repeat: "What is the purpose of those insults?"

Let us say that you are "making fun of me" and that I am in fact "an easy mark."
    How does insulting me benefit you?

Hard to do when as soon as I create a new name the same people try to get me to insult them, isn't it? I got a negative rep from you the moment you found out that "JonathanRex" is me (Ironically right after you complimented me in another thread, not realizing it was me). I've already gotten three negative reps from Double ML and I haven't even directed a single comment towards him under this name. I've gotten a negative rep from Vish as well, who has elected to call my wife his mistress while proclaiming himself a "Christian."

I've been insulted since this new name appeared and not once have I lashed back as I normally would. Yet, I'm being accused by the man insulting me of being an asshole? Irony? Yes. Hypocrisy? No doubt. Meaningless? Definately.

You must have missed the thread in the Alley that I made not even a week ago.
    Let me link you to it, real quick. I said I'm done with this back and forth nonsense and I mean it. I'm no longer playing the role of the asshole. If you want to continue thinking of me as that "role" then go ahead. You can continue trying to "clown" whatever image you have in your head of me. You wont be alone, be sure of that. Not surprisingly though, you will be the only one who is educated.

Here's the link:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=1003496

[Maybe you have seen it and laughed at it, maybe you missed it, maybe you seen it and simply want to see if I'm for real. Either way . . . here it is again]

I've also made a new thread in the Alley which I will link you to here, also:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?p=13946016#post13946016
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.