My Ugly Self

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

those are nice quotes rex, i love reading that in the bible because it all applies to our present lives as it did back then

thats how you bury an advisary, with his own foolishness
    test
  2. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I'd like to see the world go back to wearin robes. Would be sick.
    test
  3. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lol@ you and your boyfriend jerkin' one another off to meaningless quotes.

"OH THE PITCH AND TONE IN HER VOICE" lmao

nice edit, faggot
    test
  4. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

She did "own" the fuck outta you, Spanky. I only edited it to be nice.
    And those "Meaningless" quotes are only meaningless to you because you're a slave to Capitalism. You know you are. They change the fads and you buy whatever new stupid shit they put out. Why? Because you want to be "IN". . .
    Those same $150 jeans will be sold for 25-50 in five years.

You're a loser.
    The fact that you think you know more than Yeshua (who's life has influenced BILLIONS of people shows what a tool you truly are) Even he would laugh at you.
    Wake up.
    test
  5. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

hahahahahhahahahaha

oh man, I was owned by a 14 year old boy with a widow's peak on the net.

man, she sure got me. I'll be sure to never, ever, ever insult her.

Cool man, as long as being "IN" means I'm not rocking Southpole and going home to that slag Natalia, I'm good.

Tell that ugly dyke she can come lick my gooch
    test
  6. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

It is sad how you try to fit in. You want to be accepted so bad that you'll repeat the same insults over and over and over in the same ways just to preserve your "net ego"

She was right, you should be pitied.
    You're in hell, pal.

Not even celebrieties live in the plastic bubble reality you've created in your head:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Buddha
    Lao Tzu
    Yeshua
    Ghandi
    Mohammed

You rank on all of em, doncha Spank?
    You're lost, motherfucker.
    test
  7. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Nah man, I figure hell is coming back as someone simliar to you. 130 pound frame, hideous wife, worthless life, piece of shit parents, wal-mart wardrobe.

I'm lovin' my life.
    test
  8. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Your life is hell. You're a fashion whore and you know it. You're a slave to the Capitalist Corperate Heads. Puppet ass motherfucker. Buddha, Lao Tzu, Yeshua AND Ghandi were ALL smaller than I am.

I'm 6'3

As a matter of fact, Johnny Depp is smaller than I am and his wife is far less attractive than mine, my parents come from royal blood lines and the clothes are clothes.

Your life is pitiful.
    Lie to youself all you want.
    You're single, alone, very few friends . . . you go to clubs to meet people who all have to get drunk just to relax enough to have fun. You don't believe in anything other than being pretty (and you're a guy which makes you a queer).

Ah, why bother.
    You're a loser.
    You want to lose.
    So lose.
    test
  9. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

My life is hell? Elaborate? I don't make up fantasy shit on here and lie to everyone on RM only to claim it was all part of some big joke. You're also the same idiot that said your wife traded in her Benz for a Ford Explorer. Your wife isn't attractive at all. She has no body, she's ugly, she can't dress, she's basically everything that god created wrong wrapped up into one terrible frame.

lol@ more reaching. Very few friends? This coming from the guy that said he had NO friends. I have plenty of friends, you already knew that before you tried to lie.

Much like your welfare parents, you fail at life.
    test
  10. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

No, I'm not going to elaborate because you enjoy your slavery.
    You don't deserve to be free.

I never said that.
    The car wasn't even hers you moron. It was her mothers.
    I never even said it was "her" car. Begee assumed and went on a rant about it and felt some strange need to compare his pre-teen girlfriend to my wife when I never even commented on his ordinary chick.

Why do you think I should even care what you think about my wife you self-righteous piece of shit? Nobody asked you what you think about my wife?
    Why do you think your opinion even fuckin matters in the first place? Nothing about you matters. I love my wife. I'm happy with my wife. I'm the one who is married to her and my opinion is the only one that matters.

You're not an attractive guy, Spanky.
    Seriously, you're not.
    I'm not saying that to diss you.
    I'm being honest.

If we were face to face with 10 women in person they ALL would choose me over you without even thinking about it. You are the only one who has bought into your hype. You and that Rosa chick. You're an ordinary ass guy and you have to rely on money and name brand products to make you less ordinary because there's nothing below the surface.

Are you illiterate?
    I said I don't have friends, I have family.
    Friends are for fools.

You do not have family.
    You have friends (which I refer to as aqaintances).
    Your friends are party whores (Paris Hiltons).
    Mine are Philosophical and Spiritual.

We are polar opposites.
    You belong to this world and are it's puppet.
    I am not.
    End of story.

Welfare parents?

My father served in the Military 20 years training Special Forces in hand to hand combat and currently is retired and runs his own Ministry AND Martial Arts School.
    My Mother is a direct descendent of Chief Yonaguska. Moron. You're talking to a King and you're too stupid to know it. Why? Because you're a fool.

Now hit refresh and tell me again how ugly my wife or how stupid my life is.

[funny]

Jackoff
    test
  11. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

OH man this is too easy
    test
  12. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Man Anida dude your insecure let the guy wear his nice clothes...and stop saying your not an attractive guy about guys!

if anyone is not attractive its you...you say the same shit to me and other men on here if you put us in a room the girls woud pick you over us...come on...why would a girl with a healthy mind and positive self esteem go for a creepy looking loner like you?

I am better looking then you anida, spanky is better looking then you, rippy is better looking then you, heck even beegee is better looking then you even with his big ears...keep lying to yourself anidawehi

if anyone is infatuated its you you love the CELEB life and the fame they have...you dream of being a sex symbol like pitt or depp...

and if your a christian or a follower of yeshua why are you talking the way you do?

self rightious, arrogant, judging men, gossiping, insulting belittling others? saying your royal blood lol....your a snob dude with an imaginiation and false sense of reality.
    test
  13. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

spanky anidawehi is afraid...just like how racist people are ignorant people are afraid of something or they dont fit in they insult them its a defence mechanism...anidawehi does not understand being social so he insults it....he is a close minded human being who insults others for not believing his way.

at least he has 1 follow his wife who he has stated before had mental problems before she met him....basically he brainwashed her because she was mentally dependent and weak.
    test
  14. Why do ya need ya photo on ya book?
    test
  15. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^^^^ LOL you pretty much summed it up.
    test
  16. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Edited

I'm not doing this with you morons again.
    Rippy, you're a Pagan.
    Vish/Mongo, you're a Catholic Pagan.
    You both belong to this world and enjoy being slaves.
    So be slaves.

I've got nothing else to say to either of you.
    End of discussion.
    test
  17. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

I actually didn't want to use a photo.
    That was the Publisher's decision.
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  19. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

test
  20. VishTaphney

VishTaphney Guest

Mongo?

no one likes your personality...im better looking then you yolu can say oh put 10 chicks in one room but you know shit about me in real life i just post on this board for fun...you take this like it syour life and you try to prove your self to all of us...dude socialize with people please.

trying to imitate bruce lee with that Tao of jeet kune do.

what kinda girls said your fine? just your teen wife you can say what you want bout me but i guarantee you ican pull QUALITY chicks who are strong minded who can think on there own...you cant judge one man one one situation with one chick foool...you come with the same shit.

im more mascualine then you...your built like your wife...and you got this fake deep voice like you started to deepen your voice unnaturally when you were a teen.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.