My Ugly Self

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by Anidawehi, Aug 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Your shoes weren't relevant in the discussion idiot, I was making the jokes in reference to your shirts and jeans. Apparently that went way over your head. You found me a pair of South Poles that cost 40 bucks, big deal, some place still rips people off.

Of course it isn't a fashion contest. In order for it to be one you would have to have a budget over 30 bucks for an outfit. Yeah man, you've been "checking email" everyday for 5 hours the past 6 months.

still lol@ the way you look
    test
  2. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

This is the ultimate reply for someone that's been defeated.

Thanks for raising the white flag.
    test
  3. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

South pole was ni when I was in 6th grade.

If u gon cop somethin, atleast go to jcpennys or some shit.. SOME shit wtih substance.

southpole is like.. lame.

but anyway... i could take u in a fight.
    test
  4. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

lmao word
    test
  5. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

hahahaha.

I cant wait for your fucking book.

imma love that shit.

spill the beans nigguh!
    whats the plot.

you fuckin queen
    test
  6. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

i didn't even know south pole was really still around till I went to JC Pennys the other day and they had a shit load of it there. I was expecting to see them still selling BOSS also..South Pole makes some ugly ass shirts, they had some that looked like they some burlap bags sewed to the front..

Do they still make BOSS? I remember everybody wearing that like back in 93-94
    test
  7. smkn123

smkn123 well alright

lol u a lowlife
    test
  8. virus spreader

virus spreader credit card details below

is your book about "my ugly self" coz if thats the tittle of your book aint know 1 fucking buying that shit, how much you getting for 1 book sold?
    test
  9. Everybodys_Nig4ya

Everybodys_Nig4ya New Member

u look like a coo dude from what i can see
    test
  10. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Spanky - I showed my wife this thread just now and she said: "I don't know any woman who spends $150 on jeans. He must be really insecure."

I said, "He's a material girl livin in a material world."

Then I showed her your picture and she responded by laughing and said, "Yea, he's a homosexual." Then she asked, "Why does he have a picture of me saved on his photobucket, that's some sort of stalker weirdo type stuff?"

I shrugged and she shook her head and said, "If it makes him feel better about himself to insult me, let him. Lord knows that a man who looks like that needs all the reassurance he can get."

Anyway, here's the picture as it will appear on the back of the book:

[​IMG]
    test
  11. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Sometimes

Other times I'm not such a nice guy.
    Thus the hyenas in each and every one of my threads.
    They are my emotionally abused children with a Freudian complex hoping to one day defeat their daddy in a game of whit.
    test
  12. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Dude, your wife dresses worse than you do. What are two Wal-Mart valued customers going to know about fashion? That's like me asking a homeless man what he thinks about my jeans.

The whole conversation you had with your "wife" is irrelevant. You think she's really going to say what's on her mind? "I'd fuck the life out of him but I don't think he'd like my widow's peak, 10 year old boy's body, and lack of style"

Yeah man, you got me!

I'm looking forward to your choose your own adventure books. They're perfect for you, now you can lie about almost anything and get away with it.

And she's asking why I have her picture saved(a photo of an ugly girl) but you have MY picture saved and she doesn't question it? She must be used to you saving pictures of good looking men.
    test
  13. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

haha.

yo this man Spanky wears true religion.

and ANIDA bumps Southpole Jeans all day.

lol. with a wal mart button up

where im from from true religions are expensive and Southpoles are the shit you get at the flea mart.

Rex you look like a duck..
    test
  14. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

*wit

you fucking idiot.
    test
  15. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

[funny]

I let her read this and she shook her head. She said to tell you: "Those of us who are happy with ourselves don't care about perfecting the outside and dressing up in cute little ribbons and bows. Our beauty comes from within and can't be bought or sold. You will never what it means to be a real man, and you know that. And no, I don't find you attractive. You are far from it. The most you would ever get from me is my pity."
    test
  16. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

whit? hes british
    test
  17. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

That's the gayest shit I've ever heard.

and lol@ you faking a conversation with her.

This is too funny
    test
  18. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

Anyway, I'm not going back and forth with you for 4 more pages. If you like wearing $150 Jeans, wonderful. I have more than enough money to waste it on shit like that but I don't. I don't spend my money on that type of shit because I don't care about how expensive my jeans are. I would rather give that $150 to my neighbors (for daycare) who are struggling through college with a young child. I'm not like you. You're not like me. That's fine.
    test
  19. BeEgEe

BeEgEe El Warm Shot

wow.
    test
  20. Anidawehi

Anidawehi "-----"

"Therefore do not worry, saying, ; What will we eat?' or 'What will we wear? For it is the pagans who strive for all these things; and indeed your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But strive first for the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well." - Yeshua

"Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat, or about your body, what you will wear. For life is more than food, and the body more than clothing. Consider the ravens: the neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!" - Yeshua

You will be the victim of your own materialism in the end. Imagine if everybody around the world was caught up in trying to keep up with the latest "trends" and "fashions." These Capitalists would control the world and the materialists would become their slaves. They are building the walls within the minds of men and women and Spanky is one of their "victims."

I can picture Spanky being one of those losers 2,000 years ago that was criticizing Jesus' robe.

Spanky - "That robe was Soooo 10 years ago! Jesus, nobody wears that anymore."

Jesus - "Pagan"
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.