My Top Ten Wackest Rappers of All Time

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by B. Fury, Mar 15, 2007.

?

Do u agree?

1. Yup, that pretty much sums it up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I agree but I can easily add more to that list

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. There is actually a few on there that I like

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'm a No Limit soldier and disagree with list

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

pac kept it real from jump he wuz talkin that fucc da police shyt on his 1st album u nerd......like he said once u get richa they come to get ya...pac aint get arrested until his 1st album dropped cuz he had that info, he was lettin everybody kno ya stringz is being pulled by a commity of 300....pac wuz all about fuck the government.....pac aint get gangsta after juice, he been gettin in brawlz, gettin arrested, watch thug immortal, pac been thuggin it, fights and all dat.....pac wasnt about no hardcore gangsta music, his music is spiritual if u listen to it....why cant u?do u bump pac???do u like him?real talk.
    test
  2. Format_

Format_ New Member

aahahahaha, hahaha.....hahahahah
    sure.. pac, kept it gangster... break dancing and spinning on his back, on the set before, digital underground came on stage to -perform- LOL... taking his shirt off and doing, pushups on stage and shit.. wtf ,lol
    and there were people who said "fuck the police" before pac... nwa for one, and ice cube specifically.. shit head
    and who cares if "pac" got into fights, lots of people get into fights, doesnt make them ==gangsters== you retarded ass horse

i listen to tupac.. for entertainment.. and because he was, a good song writer.. lmao at people who, listen to -tupac- for "spiritual reasons" ahahahah
    you fuckin dork. tupac was no gangster, and what he rapped about, was a great story, but, he wasnt killing people.. you stupid white bear
    get that through your white head you blonde turkey

-drinks some water and laughs at this honkie tonk-
    test
  3. THEDONN- closed

he wasnt a gangsta im not sayin that homey, but pac kept it real from the start yo...he started as a roadie him and treach clicked up, startin hangin, gettin fucced up, fuckin wit hoes, wildin out like any normal coo hiphop head would do...we all wanna get paid, he got his shot by dancin wit digital undaground, pac started grabbin da mic at the after partys, he had dat passion, so shock put him on same song, and its history after that...pac is the most influential mayn, sum like his hard shyt, sum like his heart felt songs, i like it all.....cant believe u shittin on a man who's name is on everybodys record since his death lol, yoo mad at a man who died 10 yrs ago, hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha
    test
  4. 504_NOLA

504_NOLA New Member

I gotta agree.. I don't think pac was a gangster. He had gangsters around him, probably associcated with them.. but was pac? No. Would he talk about shooting people in his songs? yea. Would he shoot someone in real life? Possibly. Did he do it everyday? No. Did he gangbang? No.

Did you see pac in that movie 'thug angel: life of an outlaw"? When he was younger, like 17 or 18, he was the farthest thing from a gangster I've seen.

but format why u hatin on someone for bein white? Like someone can't kno shit bout no hip hop cuz they white? Thats some dumb ignorant shit ya heard me..
    test
  5. THEDONN- closed

fo the record i aint white...from hawaii....but we all god's children, we all da same....
    test
  6. Format_

Format_ New Member

thedonn, you pig ass idiot, i dont dislike pac, you fairy. i got most if not all of, pac's discography, leading, the the only logical conclusion, which is that i listen to pac, heavily;
    i just found it, funny, that you claimed pac was "the realest" when more than half of the shit, he rapped about, he was never involved in, ahahahah-,
    there are rappers, who arent, nearly as talented as tupac was, who have actually commited criminal acts... that shit is irrelevant, to ME

rappers, to me, are like circus acts... good for entertainment purposes only.. and, i laugh, if you are "spiritually inspired" by a rapper... LOL

NOla, white people are funny to me. the donn, is, a -pperfect- example. i bet he has a big ass "thug life," poster, in his bedroom. and a no limit pendant, on his sterling silver chain.

-dead-
    test
  7. ToxicSyndrome

ToxicSyndrome New Member

i agree... idn't think jim jones and ja rule should be on dat list, but its a good list.
    test
  8. THEDONN- closed

i bump pac i think he is the realest cuz of what he said not what he did,,,,he did alot of crazy shyt got arrested fo it and all....who am i to judge?he is the realest to me cuz his music man...he spoke what he felt....died at 25 how many albums he got out???he was da man......u dont have to think he da realest, thats your opinion, my opinion is he was da realest kat in my generation....pac wuz brought up on malcomn x, heuy newton, martin luther, his momz was black panther, he tells it all in his music man....i luved da way he put it all togetha.
    test
  9. 504_NOLA

504_NOLA New Member

Imo.. Soulja Slim was the realist. He did all that same shit as pac, except he was convicted of murder twice, and really lived the life he rapped about. He was shot and killed in his early 20's too.

In my opinion, pac was kind of schitzophrenic ya dig. One minute he rappin about savin the world and keep ya head up.. then the next minute he's talkin about killin fools and shit.
    test
  10. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

he said he aint white already,learn to read you stupid fuckin n igger.

-dead-
    test
  11. Format_

Format_ New Member

If, and again, this is IF, i was, black, i'd be really, and i repeat: -REALLY- upset at that
    thankfully i dont have, nappy spongey hair, on, my head, or charcoaled skin. and no, i am not, a "negroe" as you, claim and per-haps, wish i , was.

you're white. you are white. why are you typing to me, white fish?

-dead-
    test
  12. cock juggler

cock juggler Double ML=STUD

i know i'm white ..and?you seem like a little corny fucking poser,where as i am %100 percent real.now have fun frantically replying with the box of tissues next to you all upset n shit,i aint even coming back in to read your reply,bitch.
    test
  13. Format_

Format_ New Member

^^ i wont come back, says the wigger with over 1,000 posts

stupid white bitch LMAO
    test
  14. ballerzinc17

ballerzinc17 New Member

good list, u cant hate on jim jones like that tho. go and put the ying yang twins in there
    test
  15. bigal_falcon

bigal_falcon New Member

come on now Jeezy joc and ying yang are not that bad to be on that list but good list imo
    test
  16. DragonAvatar

DragonAvatar Folks

Yea that list is pretty good but you are wrong about vanilla ice, he probably should be lower on the list. He's the fakest rapper that ever came into the industry, he didn't even write his own lyrics. At least the others on the list wrote their own.. maybe.
    test
  17. P dot Esco

P dot Esco New Member

i cant help feel like a retard reading formats posts with all those commas.
    test
  18. becareless

becareless Guest

Yo Yo Yo......Keep Busta "Jeffery Atkins"Rule on there Take of the ying yang twins cause they all about having fun and they know that their not some of the the tightest lyricsts in the game. Here is the how the top 10 list should go.....

10. Lil Romeo
    9. F-A-B-L-O-U-S (any body who spells their name in every song gets no hip hop love they get some hip hop hooked on phonics)
    8. Tim Dog
    7. Mc Brains
    6. Mc Hammer
    5. cameron
    4. lil bow wow
    3. ja rule
    2. benzino
    1. Vanilla Ice

P.S.

The coldest cats in the game now are Andre 3000(hands down), JadaKiss, Ghostface (that's my dude).

I know I Know all you guys are like where is NAS but Jigga is Killin Nas right now. He even blew him up on his own shit....that Black Republican.

Debate this all day...I'm out!!!
    test
  19. becareless

becareless Guest

we well well
    test
  20. becareless

becareless Guest

test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.