My Top Ten Wackest Rappers of All Time

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by B. Fury, Mar 15, 2007.

?

Do u agree?

1. Yup, that pretty much sums it up

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I agree but I can easily add more to that list

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. There is actually a few on there that I like

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I'm a No Limit soldier and disagree with list

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Al Murder U

Al Murder U Lyrically...

the argument's been posted a million times. im not gonna name any names, because i will be flamed. the same way you dont wanna listen to the radio, people dont wanna listen to that deep introspective shit, not to knock it. nbut people need to enjoy life. no need to hold gripes on what you cant control. some people like to party, i thought hip hop and block parties were orignally created because people couldnt get into the night lcubs with sneaks on...

i already typed more than i should have, so ill leave it like this.

there is alot of sheer ignorance in this thread.
    test
  2. EYE2EYE

EYE2EYE Can't Look Me Straight...

lol you guys dragged me way beyond the intention of the thread......
    that shit is all opinion

my point is simple yo.... this "subgenre" u guys are talking about.... consists of rappers (with no sense of talent) who dont even write their own songs........... they just there to start hype.....making them WACK for destroying the creativity aspect of hiphop..........

like PLEASE argue this.... please....
    test
  3. xcetara

xcetara New Member

most of this main stream shit after biggie and pac
    test
  4. THEDONN- closed

THEDONN- closed pac and biggie rule 4eva

hiphop is started and no matter whut yall think its neva gonna leave the top spot, unless god torches us wit flames within the next...UMMM...HMMMM...26 yrs.,
    test
  5. 504_NOLA

504_NOLA New Member

I like all kinds of hip hop. Political, gangsta, club shit, bounce, etc. It's all sub genres that make up the genre as a whole. Because one form doesn't take as much talent as another form, thats reason to not like the way it sounds? Or go as far as saying hip hop is "dead" because another sub genre of hip hop is more popular than the sub genre that you like?

I like the South to the east to the west to the midwest. None is better than the other.. just different. If you can't see that then it's YOU who doesn't respect the art.

^^ real talk.
    test
  6. THEDONN- closed

^ok new orleanz, GOD bless, u know
    test
  7. EYE2EYE

i understand what your sayin G... trust me i do....
    but i really do disagree.....

to have fame as a musician... up until about the mid 90's - meant you had talent, thats what made your sound... your lyrics - your content... not your beat or producer or shit like that.... and thats where im at....

the lack of talent for me affects the sound - for a song to have a sound... it has to have a voice , a view - not just a beat with elementary kid rhymez spit over it.......

like i siad... it caused the value of the genre to drop... thats why i consider hip hop dead... cuz liek if u goto somebody and say "im a rapper" .... their gona take it negatively 90% of the time.... before it was liek such a good characteristic... meant you got rhyming talent... now it dont mean shit ....... this sub genre your referring too is the most popular sub genre... and the therefore the lack of talent is so popular htat people take the name of rap and associate it with that genre....

and IGNORE everything else..... THIS is real talk ..... that one genre is taking precedent over everythin else... that all the world hears when it comes to rap is this mainstream shit..... and THAT is why the art as a whole has fallen... cuz the art as a whole isnt respected the same

good night
    test
  8. THEDONN- closed

rap alwayz been about the same shit yall....
    flashin jewels, talkin about partyin(drug shyt), hoez, dis and dat........

rap has it all...positive to the negative, we humanz we all positive n negative.....

man...

we livin unda GODs rules.........

its all thru HIM....

im blessed to luv rap, all music, hiphop has my heart and all...

and man.....hiphops 4 eva............if i die tomorrrow its still here.

if i live till im 77 it still will b the #1 music bumpin allllllllll on tv, radio, video games, um commercials...if im wrong...ay im jus 1 thug speakin my mind........

thank GOD for hollywood...........
    test
  9. 504_NOLA

504_NOLA New Member

people were saying the same things about rap back in the early 90's. When gangsta rap took over, thats all people saw. Hip hop is the music of the streets.. it's always been associated with violence, drugs, etc. It's always had a negative light.
    test
  10. THEDONN- closed

but GOD luv it, so thatz why he keepin it BIG............

violence is until the end of time....

rap is negative and positive like life........

BUT obviously GOD knows wassup.........

its neva gon stop till our casket dropz..........

UNTIL THE END OF TIME
    test
  11. EYE2EYE

word...
    it sux how its changed...

that 90's shit i cud listen to cuz the violence drugs and shit all represented true stories ... real life shit u kno wut i mean

thats what gives pac so much light...... cuz he actually lived the life he described even while he rapped.....but i doubt 50 cent ever killed anybody after puttin out "wanksta" u kno wut i mean?

rap duznt have the same basis anymore G
    test
  12. 504_NOLA

504_NOLA New Member

Mc hammer, 69 boyz, tag team, etc.. they had just what you are talking about.. yet they were VERY popular in the clubs. They had good beats with elementary rhymes.. yet they were popular.. it was catchy. Most of the hip hop listeners are just your casual listeners.. not your hardcore hip hop heads. Most of the casuals just HEAR the music.. hence "this beat is tight". Your hardcore listneres actually LISTEN to the music. The casual listners control the market. In a club or at a party you aren't gunna sit there and analyze the lyrics of immortal technique. You just like to have fun, shout song catch phrases (shake it like salt shaker), dance wild, have fun. Thats somethin everybody can relate to.. thats why it's so popular.

A big chunk of your audience is white girls. You think white girls are going to like listening to immortal technique or pharoe monch?? No.. they like the commercial stuff that sounds good to most people.

Nothing wrong with it.. it just has the most appeal.. mass appeal. Most people can relate to 'shake it like a salt shaker'.. or 'get low'. Most people can't relate to living in the ghetto, struggling, etc. Thats where the "realness" is. It's true, those songs take more heart and are more artistic.. but that didn't die. It just doesn't relate to as many people.

Put this southern rap back during the gangsta rap era, and the southern rap would have taken over back then too. It just has more in common with more people.

Hip hop is not dead.. it's bigger than it ever was. It's hollyhood now.
    test
  13. THEDONN- closed

test
  14. Format_

Format_ New Member

-LMAO-
    at, this vile putrid, "collection" of no good faggot pricklings... and their -pointless erroneous- discussions about rap/hip hop

first up: we got this, dumb turd "eye2eye" crying because, "hip hop" is, -dead- lol smh.. tupac didnt do anything he rapped "about" you disgusting leprechaun cunt fuck... doesnt take away the [[fact]] that he was an excellent 'artist'.. but tupac wasnt, a -gangster- and he didnt kill, "people"

second: this sacrilegious scumbag thedonn... talking about "hey im just a thug speaking my mind" LMAO, give me a break you basket of crap... you're no thug. repeat: you= no thug.. and cease and desist any and all mention of God, in your posts, you dirtbag. dumbass ham fuck.

odds are you're both white, which... only "adds" humor to everything you -type-

-laughs at the cracker jacks-
    test
  15. momo.

momo. New Member

benzino, that zoom zoom dude (forgot his name), and k-fed should be on there before hammer
    test
  16. THEDONN- closed

dood talkin about pac aint rap about nothin he did....wowww

when u assume u make a ASS out of U and ME
    test
  17. Format_

Format_ New Member

shut... just Shut your stupid white mouth... and ask for permission -before- you "speak" to me... you peasant.

you are shocked, clearly, by the facts that i speak.
    tupac wasnt a "killer"... he wasnt a "gangster"... you peckerwood ass salami eating motha fucka
    compare his music, before juice, and then, compare it after Juice
    i cant even believe, that, i am having to "explain" this to you... LMAO @ you thinking, that, tupac did what he rapped about... LOL

this rings true for most if not all, of these faggot rappers... who rap about being filthy rich, and distributing -cocaine- and other "narcotics" up and down the [western hemisphere] LOL.. bunch of liars... bunch of, lies, and TALL "tales"...
    stupid white teenager.

-laughs at corny cracker jacks-
    test
  18. THEDONN- closed

oh my goodness, lord have mercy on this dumb fake hiphop fan above me^thankyou

now bacc to u claimin pac wasnt speakin same shit from 1st album to his last???HAHASHAHAHAH

checc brendaz got a baby checc keep ya head up checc baby dont cry, checc unconditional luv, checc dear momma

now to the hard shyt, he shot 2 off duty cops u son of a bitch, god forgive him

but checc soilja story, checc hit em up, checc lord knowz, checc cant c me, checc only GOD can judge me

pac is the realest u fag u aint gotta undastand or believe it....cuz real headz know

catch up punk
    test
  19. THEDONN- closed

and the reason katz talk about slangin shootin murders hoes, and all that cuz thatz what is goin on in this world, do u go outside?do u have tv?r u deaf dumb or blind??

music is about expressin ya self.......sure sum rappaz who talk about havin millz dont have it, but they want it.....and its out there fo them to get....dont b mad homey.....dont hate RELATE pussy
    test
  20. Format_

Format_ New Member

LMAO... this cracker fuck... why are you typing with, the, double C's... oh wait.. please dont tell me.. you "think" you're a -crip- now?? lollll
    Tupac lived in marin county.. LOL... later on he was in, Oakland.. you arent familiar with, either... Tupac's, first, "albums" were about uplifting, the -black community- which you clearly arent, a part of.. you fucking •••••• tonk ass white bear. lol
    this "thug life" and "i dont give a fuck im going to kill everybody, and, im going to kill the world gangster thug" shit came about after Juice, you dumb pig. check the dates of Juice, this "shooting" you noted and pac's literally becoming bishop, in, real -life-

ps: brenda's got a baby and, dear mama etc.. what the fuck, do these songs have to do with the fact that i said pac wasnt a gangster.. LOL.. stupid faggot made no sense, listing all kinds of songs. what gang was tupac a part of, white bitch? death row? LOL

you're white. lets just 'LEAVE' it at that, Henry.

-laughs at this white jackass-
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.