my tolerance is too high

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Sir Bustalot, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rem Lynxis

Rem Lynxis A Slight Modicum of Hope

i had that problem once, I smoked like 2-4 nugs and didn't feel a damn thing. It was rediculous, my homeboy said it was a creeper. It hit him 20 minutes later, and it never hit me.
    test
  2. WorldHipHop

WorldHipHop Carpe Diem

Anytime someone says its a "creeper" what they mean is give me the money and I am going to dip but I sware you will be higher than you ever been about 10 mintues after Im gone... Smoke Kush
    test
  3. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

Take onehitters to get ur tolerance down thats what I did or u could buy a vape or just not smoke and get smashed for like two weeks to a month.
    test
  4. OutLaw613

OutLaw613 Well-Known Member

Same thing happens to me everyday.. Im 24 and ive been smoking everyday since i was 16. As far as tolerence goes mine is high too. I live in Ottawa and I can get whatever strand im looking for being between Mtl and Toronto shipments of everything daily i have anything at my disposal.. I smoke bong on a regular I have quite a collection so I try to switch it up spliffs one day bong the next.. Try a smaller bowl too I find that helps.. I have some 2 gram bowl bongs and I find after a week of smoking that your smoking quarters in a day... So i change it up to a .5 bowl and a smaller bong i seemed to get more riped on small bowl hits then a fucking gram hoot you know.. Also you try a vaporizer by far will give u the most bang for your buck they are just exspensive... But so is a weed habbit lol... Quiting is by far the best way to drop your tolerence just make sur eyou dont have an anxiety attack or anything.. I went on vacation for 15 days in cuba and came back looking for a nice buzz smoked a big L with my friend of some jack heir and tripped the fuck out.
    test
  5. A Sharp

A Sharp New Member

Shit I wish I had hight tolerance... Being high 4-5 hours is a little too much for me
    test
  6. wakeandbake

wakeandbake New Member

it must be good to be from CALGARY ALBERTA CANADA sorry had to do the bret hart but grass is mad cheap over there right? it must be the best to have a weed habit over there because in new york shit be like dam should i chief this today cause mugs be pricing their shit
    test
  7. AgentLead

AgentLead ITS ABOUT TIME IN STORES

i had the same problem untill i moved to cali.
    test
  8. BPtheDon

BPtheDon Yeeeeeeuh

i haven't smoked in a week for this exact reason
    test
  9. Ralph Pootawn

Ralph Pootawn New Member

I can't smoke every day.

I make sure to only get maybe a gram, or sometimes an 8th for the weekend.

Burn it all up then and there.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.