my tolerance is too high

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Sir Bustalot, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ive been smokin weed for almost 17 years, the last 10 almost daily. Everyone i know smokes and has forever so if i dont have any - any given friend has some. I get good quality hydro all the time, so its not a potency issue. Anyway my tolerance is too high cuz i smoke alot and so i have to smoke huge sessions to get a decent buzz. When i do catch a buzz its only for 1/2 hour or so...i remember the good old days where one of my nowadays solo sessions would have gotten 4-5 of us blazed lol. I can take huge bowls fulla chopped up weed in 1 hoot and do a few and only catch a sleight buzz, like what id use to roll a joint i usually take in one hit if i bong that..anyways im not braggin it sucks. The solution is to not smoke as much... which is hard when weed gets smoked like ciggs around here lol.
    test
  2. Knowledge

Knowledge 12 lbs with dick insert.

I use to smoke all day, everyday, just started making me feel lethargic all the time.
    test
  3. NOBLE SOLDIER

NOBLE SOLDIER Fireball Kid

im the same way.. been smoking everyday for over 10 years... it takes alot to get me high.. and i stay high less longer..
    test
  4. KNoXvillE

KNoXvillE Str8 MAjor LeAf FuNKy!

14 year vet here.

You gotta stop smoking. It's the only way to bring your tolerance down. Just go like a day or 2 without burning and then you'll be higher than when you 1st started. Real easy to bring it down, I always have to do that a couple times a year. The longer you don't smoke, the higher you'll get when you do burn
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ive never had a problem with stopping...lol as funny as that sounds, but over that 17 yrs ive never had problem if i couldnt find any, i was never the guy fiending for weed. If i dont have any i dont have any. Its just so available to me. But yeah, after this sack im gonna giver a rest

my high tolerance doesnt cause me to spend more money, but it does cause me to go through my bags quicker. See i give myself a weed allowance per month. If i run out, i have to wait till next month so it helps me spread the weed out a bit. But shit....

and imagine talkin about this about liqour, wed sound like fuckin alcoholics....i suppose ive formed a weed "habit"
    test
  6. CarltonDanks

CarltonDanks Juiceman 5000

La Brea Collective all day
    test
  7. NOBLE SOLDIER

NOBLE SOLDIER Fireball Kid

same here... the fact weed is illegal is so stupid..
    test
  8. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

i'm 21 now. i been bunnin' since i was 14. my boy and i had a road trip to tampa and found some reggie. smoked five consecutive blunts and just had mad headaches. high grade only does it, and that shit gotta be grown and cured right. that wet bullshit or that dry crumbly bullshit never cuts it.

joints help, too.
    test
  9. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ha...well if you really wanna talk efficiency of getting the most from your weed i still say doing "blades" (hot knives for you americans) is the best way. You get the most bang for your buck for sheezy

just think about how much weed is actually in the tiny lil ball you roll up between your fingers, and then say you do like 4 or 5 - thats still only a fraction of what you would have done if you had rolled a joint or sparked a bowl or two, and youre blazed nicely...lil harsh on the throat but theres ways to fix that a bit but thats for another thread

anyway back to the point, another problem i have is i never finish a sesson when i smoke alone, i always get distracted and ill plan on get baked and sit down with a bowl but then i just never finish smoking my session or i take long breaks bewteen hits cuz im distracted doin somethin else, so im steady just getting a lil high alot of times vs getting real high once or twice lol
    test
  10. Your Idol

Your Idol ♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

You can do 2 things. Working out will help or you can take some time off...even just smoking once a day for a while. Even just a few days off will help you out, but the thing is you have to use it in moderation otherwise you'll end up with a high tolerance.
    test
  11. Sin-Razone

Sin-Razone UnR3450n

its real funny because this is the only illegal "drug" where a conversation like this is relevant. I remember when i used to smoke i used to get bored when i was high all the time. Then i would stop....then like maybe a few days later or even a couple of weeks later id imagine how things would be if i was high...like watch a movie, eat some grub. etc, etc. then id get my craving to smoke all over again. that pattern kept my tolerance down.
    test
  12. toker

toker My Money Grow On Trees

smoke every other day or grow your own

but i disagree bout the potency part..

elite shit dont come with 30 minute highs
    test
  13. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

naw, i know im still high, it just feels like it. You get used to the high and its starts to feel like youre normal.
    ive been smokin pretty much daily for well over 15 years
    test
  14. toker

of course your gonna get used to it

youve been smoking for 10+ yrs, your body/mind eventually gonna be conditioned to the effects

that said u can still get a longer high than 30 minutes.. i know ppl who've been growing twice as long as you been smoking.. if they can get high still whats that say bout you?

how often do u switch up strains? some strains are easier to build up a tolerance to..

try smoking sativa dominant strains in the morn/day and indica dom strains at night/evening.. the highs should be nothing a like
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

as far as choice of strains...I go to my dealer and buy what he has, he usually has two different kinds, one better than the other. I dont have much of a choice, it would be nice tho and wish i did.
    test
  16. toker

^^ sounds like what most people face

cant be doing that shit no more.. too many dank strains i aint tryna miss out on,, stronger than any shit u gonna find on the streets/clubs and u get to control the high and taste of the weed.. no chemicals either
    test
  17. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

i take weeks off at a time

that works for me
    test
  18. Hardkore

Hardkore Blunts@TheBeach

^ you live in canada and have only two strains to choose from? i feels bad for you. i heard canadians got that cali level trees on deck.
    test
  19. toker

i doubt it but maybe its two different strains every time he sees his guy

takes a lot of work to run multiple strains
    test
  20. WorldHipHop

WorldHipHop Carpe Diem

Take a break kid
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.