MY SOUL (23rd Psalm) ~Drop links!~

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by J.Mack, Jan 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. seoulful

seoulful NoN-E

Intro is dope. That organ sound is crazy, where'd you get it? Intro is kinda long though, shorten it a little bit. The way you blended all the instruments together is nicely done man. Good job on that. Melody is cool. Tempo is kinda slow, maybe speed it up a lil and see how it sounds. Other than that man, good job and thanks for hittin my thread up.
    test
  2. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

^^^^4shizzle
    test
  3. CheLopez

CheLopez New Member

Wuttup J.Mack..first off, thanks for taking time out to give those props on the track.. i appreciate the feedback and the advice on how to get some feed. On to your track. I'm listening to My Soul. This is the first beat on here I've really taken time out to listen to, and this is FIRE!!! You've got the musicianship to execute the vibe you were going for. The organs in the beginning are nothing less than soulful, and so often I grow tired of vocal samples, especially soul, but the way you implemented them in this track is off the hook. Soulful all the way around, no complaints. I like the synthesized brass elements, as well as the synth sweep sounds in the background. Dope drum programming too. SOmeone could really set this track off with the right vocals. You should end this with a crazy outro. Maybe some more of that soulful organ, or even some sick gospel choir singing. This is original and refreshing to hear. What can I say?? It's nice to hear someone else who is experimenting with beats that aint your typical shit, because that's what I'm all about. Great job man. We'll def be stayin in touch. And thanks again for the feed on my track. Glad you dug it
    HOT SHYT
    this track reminds me of one I did not too long ago. Drop some feed on it:
    http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=958716
    test
  4. 7thHorseMen

7thHorseMen New Member

ey I peeped alot of beats today and this one stood out to me the most, probably because of the feeling I Get from this track , I agree with everyone for the most part , this shit is nice dog

I'm surprized at this joint , I heard it twice back 2 back , I don't do that to alot of beats

keep up the good work dog, this is the one
    test
  5. J.Mack

thanks....^^^Peepin you....
    test
  6. Word Perfect

Word Perfect Putting On The Rich

test
  7. SincereDaDon

SincereDaDon New Member

test
  8. J.Mack

^^^thank u gentlemen
    test
  9. sdizzle

sdizzle sexy beat maker

test
  10. J.Mack

Thanks...gettin u.
    test
  11. MAD SKREWS

MAD SKREWS Dear Mr.Toilet, Im Da Shi

damn thee organs are soo tight.. i'm loving the new sounding solufull shit.. these sampled have so much damn potential... let's see what you dealing with... OHHH!! this is real sexy man... loving those damn samples and the sound on the synth/guitar in the background is fucking sick man.. this is real good bro.. no complaints.. loving how this sounds.. has it's own feel and distinct vibe too man, vocal samples that ride with the beat are excellent.. this is real good.. 10/10.. stay up J..

Mad Skrews
    test
  12. J.Mack

^^^thanky
    test
  13. J.Mack

hmmm.....some ppl don't return replies i see.
    test
  14. i:.M.B.:i

i:.M.B.:i The Beat Pro!

DEFINITELY feeling this man shit is DEEP........nice and smooth on some movie score shit word up......aint nothing bad to say feeling this right here keep banging for real.......

check me out when u got time - http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=961137
    test
  15. J.Mack

^^^^gotcha^^^^^^
    test
  16. J.Mack

fun while it lasted.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.