MY SOUL (23rd Psalm) ~Drop links!~

Discussion in 'Beats/Producers' started by J.Mack, Jan 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J.Mack

J.Mack Highly Under-rated

Heres another track......not a crunk beat this time but more laid back on some talk about my life type track......Its a composed track with a vocal sample...

I made this yesterday and soon as I was done it was purchased so I guess it sounds pretty cool......
    Let me know what you think about it and leave ya links.....

This version is just the intro then the loop of the hook....I didn't bother droppin in and out instruments since I used so many and I didn't know how dude wanted it formatted until today.....and I also put some wetness on the vocals to so that sounds better than the version on the net but gimme feedback anywayz.....

CLICK HERE OR PEEP SIG
    Track is called: MY SOUL (23rd Psalm)
    oh and I would directly link u guys to the song but I haven't figured out how since these damn sc players came out....any1 wanna tell me how?
    CHUCH
    test
  2. C.G.

C.G. C.G. Productionz

hmm peepin right now
    likin the organ so far, lil vocals kickin n hats are cool, drops in nicely, damn, the brass gives it that express urself feelin with the vocals, melodys mad hot, nice hats n snare, this is mad hot man, u either been producin for a lil or ure just a genius, this has express urself written all over it. sick drop. stay up.
    test
  3. J.Mack

^^^Thanks bro.....I hadn't been producing soooo long maybe 2yrs now but I just play a lil piano at church and when I heard the vocals I laid them out first and started vibin strictly off them....
    test
  4. DJ C-Boss

DJ C-Boss LEGALIZE POLIGAMY

test
  5. J.Mack

test
  6. J.Mack

don't sleep.
    test
  7. YB MUZiK

YB MUZiK Active Member

I'm diggin' tha melody homie, brass is nice but should be tone down a little bit to balance with the other on the right side. Drum is on point, chorus should be stood out a more but s'all good. Ey thang is good homie, keep knockin' it.
    test
  8. J.Mack

^^^I'll look into it.....thanks
    test
  9. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Hahah IM DIGGIN THE CHURCH CHORDSSSS... wooo.. thats some church shit right there lol.. that shit really made me smile son.. on some real shit..

wooo son i wanna spit ot this shit.. this shit is flames dog... OMG...wtf... son.....

i would destroy this track on some rap shit... LORD.

son... OMGOGOAJFAOJDF...

10/10

FUCk that

keep doin it son..

and i aint even overhyping this son, a dude like me riased in church, this shit got a nigga grinning lmao... damn..

nice ass job.
    test
  10. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

....fuckin piff.
    test
  11. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

i swear son i can jus sit back and ride to this.. with the hat tilt, head noddin wit the iLL swag...
    test
  12. J.Mack

^^^lol....Preciate dat love homie....
    test
  13. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

the beginning u was tryin to make its ound like live churc righ? when the dudes on the drums do the tom roll.. u shouldve put a tom.. shit is still hot tho..

how i know that?

I was a drummer for the church until 13.

Son the video.. peep.. lmao... maaaaaaad cats in suits yo... in a line.. just noddin their head.. a bright light flyin the down the middle of em son..

man, shit is serious...real music righ here.

u recorded that dude? or u sampled that?
    test
  14. J.Mack

Yea man....I ain't no drummer so I was just tryna play the drums off memory and I still didn't get the snare to do what I wanted...I forgot all about the toms tho....good looks.....

How I did that was I just ran across the vocals in a reason refill and vibed off of it.....I set the vocals in different chops then just played to it so I guess u can say the vocals are sampled but I played all the other shit manually......

Every now and again I get a dope idea like this but I still didn't totally execute the way I wanted.....:-(

I feel where u comin from with this musician shit tho cuz I be sayin the same thing listenin to your tracks like "damn this cat knows some good theory or sum shit" cuz u be bustin them chords out on them keys....
    test
  15. *Deuce Wilde*

*Deuce Wilde* aka stfu dave

diggin the organ (gotta love organs)
    intro seems kinda drawn out...
    sample is pretty cool
    ooo now this shit's tight, def got that soul to it, good use of the guitar, sample and synths... overall this is a dope beat, i can see why it sold so quickly, it'd be easy to pour ur heart out to... keep up the good work man, only knock on this is the repetitiveness but if the mc rockin it has a good flow and delivery then it won't really matter... good shit tho...
    test
  16. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

im sittin here with my jaw dropped

good lord, literally.

that shit is crack...
    piano/guitar/organs especially

everything, i hear lil synths in the back

everything

them vocals

jus fuckin
    everything
    this the best i heard from you..shit is jus so nice
    damn

keep at it man for real..thats talent.

10/10

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=960022
    test
  17. J.Mack

^^^Word up.,.....thanks.....gettin atcha...
    test
  18. DjayCasper

DjayCasper Eh Fuck It.

haha werd, i think its prolly cuz if the beat is hot, we're gonna finish it before we send it to some one to collab on lol.
    test
  19. Unoriginal Bastard

Unoriginal Bastard Spare some change?

Man, this shit is serious. Only wish the church rocked some music like this, I might actually go. Got a thick sound going, bass is ill... love the synths at work on this and the organs... that vocal just completes the vibes, blends into the track so well. Tight shit.

http://board.rapmusic.com/showthread.php?t=960096
    test
  20. J.Mack

^^^lol....thanks....gettin atcha
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.