My Solution to the realm problems.....

Discussion in 'Writer's Block' started by da_after_shock, Nov 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. da_after_shock

da_after_shock New Member

people should be allowed to only post one poem a week...

that will cut down alot of all pieces just cluttering the realm and people will concentrate on quality not quantity. if you put up a good piece of poetry a week i guarntee you will get more replies. and they will be more enjoyable to read. :)
    test
  2. lpoet

lpoet POET

well....people really dont put that many up..we do have a 2 poem rule ...so usually theres no more by one person then 2 a week...that is ofcourse unless they dont get many replies and fall off the board
    test
  3. da_after_shock

thats just it..i mean so many people in here u might read one ..then the next day its on page 2..for the quality poems i dont think thats fair..if u put up ya best every week..and it falls u know people wasn't really feeling it..if it stays up then they were..the 2 poem rule is good no doubt..but i mean if u write 2..and 3 days later they on page 2..and the person got 2 news one up..thats crazy thats just too much to read
    test
  4. lpoet

lpoet POET

i dunno man....i dont post poems once a week....i post more like 2 a month..sometimes my work slips fast...it doesnt have anything to do with the quality...sometimes cats just sleep on it...all u have to do is up your work if u want more replies....i'm not going to say 1 poem a week in here....think thats a bit much....

also....i know everynoe who posts on here gets atleast 3 b/c me and malik damn near reply to all of them....most likely they will get atleast 2 other replies..cant really ask for more then that IMO.....the realm is by far the most active board that i've been to and overall cats do get pretty good feedback
    test
  5. da_after_shock

word i feel u ...aye u mod man..do what u gotta do....

i'll watch from the outside na'mean
    test
  6. lpoet

lpoet POET

^i'm not trying to sound bossy or no shit man...
    test
  7. da_after_shock

lol nah man it aint even like that...i'm just saying ya'll run thangs..do what u do playa..i was just suggesting cause i've seen the quality go down a lil the last couple of months..thats all..u can close this now
    test
  8. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

It wasnt a bad suggestion, but the thing with that or any other rule, if any, that is implied is the number of poems that would get locked to enforce the rule...na'mean
    test
  9. da_after_shock

true but most poems dont stay on page one for a whole week...unless its say lpoet mindsoul or feme..then everyone and they baby mama will reply lol j/k
    test
  10. 49th Prophet

49th Prophet Dark Magic Inferno

^^^
    True. Alot of poems do slide off before a week of being up, but there are the ones that still manage to hold up for a lil while longer, I would guess its half & half, but still to see the other half be able to stay up that long as well would be nice to see. lol...damn I hate politics
    test
  11. da_after_shock

word valid points indeed....i dont know..hard to regulate anything really..i quit lol
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.