My Smackdown Preview: Kurt Angle's Mouth Guard / Six-sided Ring (MINOR SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

Since it hasn't been said enough....

ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!

They need to put the belt on him, pronto.
    test
  2. test
  3. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

All Hail King Booker!
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Booker's doing the Macho King twirls.

Macho King was my favorite wrestler.
    test
  5. Little Lotus

Little Lotus New Member

im probably the biggest wrestling fan to ever hit this site..

and........

i cant stand to watch smackdown.
    test
  6. abztrakt

If you can, you should record it or something. There's a lot of total shit, but the good stuff is probably better than Raw. King Booker, Queen Sharmell and their loyal subject William Regal, Finlay pulling his midget out from under the ring (and then putting him back), Daivari (say what you want about Khali and Henry, but Daivari is a great manager). Just fast forward through Vito in drag, Mark Henry's matches and the fucking Miz and his fucking made up word and you've actually got a decent show. It's too bad they're losing Angle's mouthguard though.

Also, the four/six/eight-sided ring was meant to imply that his challenger could come from WWE, TNA or UFC. A 23-sided ring would make ECW a far superior product though.
    test
  7. abztrakt

All hail King Booker!
    test
  8. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

HA! the midget

Finlay tossed that son of the bitch...He should get the gimmick of the worlds greatest midget tosser..this could become smackdowns new division, so they can bring back the juniors..they can give Mark Henry a midget...maybe super porky..he is supposed to be the worlds strongest man so he could throw a fat midget..

Miz is a tool...they needed a better real world person...they needed Puck...

I think Stevie Ray shoulda came back last night and smacked Lashley with the slapjack and called him a fruity booty..
    test
  9. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Booker's T facial expression is one of the most hilarious things in wrestling period.

ALL HAIL KING BOOKER!

I'll say this about Lashley. It's better off that they've given him the U.S. title, and set him up into the position he's in NOW than to wait it out. I mean, he's not a good talker, but if they wait any longer he's not going to be able to establish a connection with the crowds, and he's going to be a waste of muscle.

It's like with the Big Show. After a while they just forgot about him and he became basically a nobody. The only he was able to get over was because he was The Giant in WCW. Nobody wanted to see JBL as a world champion when they gave him that push, until he had proven his value of talent. Even when he did get on the mic, and show his outstanding ability, even when he took place in some classic angles with the likes of Eddie Guerrero.... it took a while for people to catch on.

Lashley doesn't have the precedence that Big Show had. He doesn't have the charisma that JBL does. But he has the look, and he is showing an improvement in the ring from when he first debuted. If they didn't do anything with him people would stop caring.
    test
  10. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

That midget peaked out once but Finlay let him know that he better not do it again.

There's been enough giant killer gimmicks, it's time for a midget killer.
    test
  11. abztrakt

Finlay is one hell of a midget trainer. He put the fear of god in the little bastard. Isn't Nash's new TNA gimmick kind of a midget killer gimmick too though?
    test
  12. someone said john cena had a spinning bed..

i think wwe needs to thank outside of the box, and make a spinning ring..
    they can have a lumber jack match, and everyone can push the wrestlers around.. in the most innovated match of the year.. the marrie go round match..

brock lesner gets dizzie... and finlays, midjet takes advantage of him and wins the world title..
    test
  13. abztrakt

Wouldn't be the first midget world champ.
    test
  14. E. Fate

E. Fate Guest

Miz aint make up Hoorah, its something they say in the Marines. I know my girls pops used to say it to his friends (retired vet), and it was in that movie Jarhead.
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Does John Cena say it in his movie?
    test
  16. Macabre

Macabre via Fatality

Nash gets to do everything first.

One of the midgets need to trick him into running 3 feet so he'll be out of action for a couple more years.
    test
  17. UnKn0wN415

UnKn0wN415 New Member

Wasnt Tazz promo targeted to the Lawler...I swear I remember azz sayin Lawler name
    test
  18. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Yeah it was, I have selective hearing.
    test
  19. NinoBrowN15

NinoBrowN15 the 100 million man

tna = modern day wcw, wwe = wwf from 94
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.