My Smackdown Preview: Kurt Angle's Mouth Guard / Six-sided Ring (MINOR SPOILERS)

Discussion in 'Smack Down!' started by M-theory, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

It says MACHINE now.

WWE is talking about six-sided, and eight-sided rings on tonight's Smackdown, in association with Kurt Angle's open challenge at One Night Stand. They say that he'll face anybody anywhere, and keep feeding us this six-sided/eight-sided ring crap along with it.

They might be building up to something special here in hyping up their debut on the Sci-Fi network. You think Kurt Angle will be the First Wrestler on the Moon? Maybe he'll fight Vader in the White Castle of Fear Strap Match? JBL On the Whitehouse Lawn... with cool Independence Day sequences in the background?

Tazz cut a short promo, and used his "Beat me if you can / Survive if I let you!" phrase. Given the much publicized "history" between Kurt Angle and Tazz, I believe we might be seeing Angle vs. Tazz at One Night Stand, with Tazz accepting the open invitation. They did really get behind Angle's German suplexes in his Farewell match.

It's up first, and it's approximately 30 minutes. Some solid effort was put in. You know when Smackdown starts. Change the channel there for that match, if anything.

And try to completely block out The Miz. He is one annoying piece of shit.
    test
  2. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Finlay is my handpicked franchise of Smackdown. Booker T, Sharmell, William Regal are classic as well. Lashley is one lucky son of a gun, to be in the position he is.
    test
  3. Nam Dekan

Nam Dekan i got a tip in my pocket

Angle will compete in the first ever Octagon of Oblivion match..

This will piss TNA off and will introduce the Trapezoid of Terror
    test
  4. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Again, Tazz could have been cutting a promo on someone in particular, but I don't remember... so if that was the case, and it wasn't on Angle, then we probably won't be seeing Tazz vs. Angle... but Smackdown is coming on here again in about 17 minutes so within the two hours, if I flip there at the right time I could listen to Tazz again.
    test
  5. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

And the LORD said "It is good."
    test
  6. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Vito is such a WCW flashback.
    test
  7. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

Maybe it will be Angle and Tazz competing in the Joust. Michael Cole seemed to be all over that one.
    test
  8. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

YES..... I can see it now.

A BARBED-WIRE JOUST!!!

What an innovative idea!
    test
  9. is this a joke or does wwe realy have an eight sided ring now? hahahah

dont come on for another 4 hours here..

now they need to add the WCW easy access ramp.. for the poor lil cruisers.
    test
  10. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

It isn't on until 8 here tonight. They usually play it at 3:30 on Fridays, but I guess since they played it at 6:30 last night instead of the normal 8:00, they probably didn't get the same ratings for most of the show.

no, ecw does. they have a 4-sided, a 6-sided, and an 8-sided ring, apparently.

Actually, I think they're going to turn the ring on its side, and Kurt Angle is going to wrestle in the vertical squared circle, a gravity defying match.
    test
  11. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

you guys should help me start up the a rumor about tazz vs. angle in a barbed wire joust match ASAP.... before smackdown airs...

people will start believing it when they hear about the different environments, and then they hear michael cole say "you like jousting don't you tazz?" and then they'll hear tazz say his piece later on.
    test
  12. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

those wwe chat idiots think they're smart now but when they watch smackdown tonight they're going to all fall victim to my elaborate scam...

muwwaaahhahahahaha
    test
  13. go to pro wrestling.com and advertise ya rumor LMFAO
    test
  14. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

i went to iow forums and they said tazz put a challenge out to jerry lawler, so i guess that's who he was talking to...

but i said lawler doesn't accept the challenge....

and someone asked who my source was, i said the same guy meltzer gets his stuff from --- i just get it quicker.
    test
  15. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

You have been banned for the following reason:
    None

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    test
  16. abztrakt

abztrakt the impossible cool.

They're taking the middle ages..... to the EXTREME!

So is Boogeyman going to ECW to fill the need for Sci-Fi Channel type characters?
    test
  17. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

DAMN RIGHT. BARBED WIRE JOUSTING IS ON MY BEFORE I DIE LIST.

I don't know about Boogeyman, but ECW's eighteen-sided ring will sure be something special.
    test
  18. abztrakt

What the fuck is Miz saying at the end of all his sentences? It sounds like HOO-RUH. Is this their idea of going after the younger demographic?
    test
  19. abztrakt

So Daivari speaks Hindi AND Arabic? What the fuck is he doing in the wrestling business?
    test
  20. M-theory

M-theory Saint Esprit

That's the most retarded "word" on Eugene's green booger.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.