My response to my battle with arsonal!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Pat Stay, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

I think its pretty irresponsible to not put the footage out. Imagine if it wasn't something that made Pat look bad, do you think they'd cut it out?

Like say it was the other way around, and pat started spitting at Ars and Ars wouldnt go OT and walked off stage, do you think they would cut it out then? I think most of these pat fanboys would GREATLY love to have the footage shown if that was the case.

Pat claims he doesnt want the footage out because "it wasnt part of the battle" - but say a fight broke out after the third round, do you think they'd cut it out because it "wasnt part of the battle?"

this is coming from someone who does think arsonal diva'd and acted like a punk, but the footage should be documenting what happened at the event/battle and cutting it out and pretended like it didnt happen to protect the homecourt boy's rep is lame imo.

Show the footage and let the fans decide like it should be.
    test
  2. skacore

skacore Member

I don't think KOTD should release the footage out of respect for Pat Stay and to show professionalism. Honestly who cares about it, Pat laid it out how it all went down, seems pretty believable to me. Are you guys really that interested in the few lines Arsonal spit?

They had agreed on 3 rounds and they spit 3 rounds, that's the battle, that's when it ends. Arsonal shouldn't get a bonus additional round on footage that's fucked. That makes KOTD look like a joke if they release that shit which I know there's like a 0.01% chance they would ever do that.
    test
  3. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

No, we actually want to see things the way they happened. Censorship in battling now? thats taking it too far.

and lol @ everyone talking about professionalism. A bunch of people telling each other they fucked the other guys mother and calling each other faggot's need to worry about professionalism?

Battle Rap by nature is a disrespectful fucking thing. If anything, battles were more entertaining when people were acting disrespectful and not just buddy buddy patting each other on the ass after the battle.

on a side note, I know this has been said, but all of you Diz fans who are bitching right now need to get smacked the hypocrite stick. Diz has done this same shut numerous times (even did it to A-Class)

people really seem to like to pick and choose who they get pissed off at
    test
  4. Water_Mage

Water_Mage Well-Known Member

wow this is the most hateful post ive ever seen

why u so angry at lush one dude u jealous that he is reppin cali to the fullest and touring the world with plex rock gets mad pussy record deal and sponserships so he has so many shirts and hats he dont even have to wear the same one twice?

not lush ones fault that DNA and Jin are bitches. Lush did everything he could to sort out things with jin and handled himself very professionally. The truth is, jin says that he didnt battle dizaster because he basically felt that GOD wouldnt want him to do it. Thats wat he said in a vlog. Nothing to do with lushes fuck up

same situation with DNA. nothing to do with Lush one. And lush made sure that BOLA 4 would be a crackin event, and he succeeded at the last minute. Even MURS was there

Also, u have no idea all the things behind the scene that lush organizes that we dont see. It takes so much more effort and management than u could possibly imagine to make things run at GT.. And a CEO has a lot of duties that most ppl dont even know jack shit about

Lastly, Lush is doing this as a volunteer. He spends his free time setting this shit up for yall for free so you can have entertainment. Lush Uno, don of the fresh coast movement gtfoh u player hater
    test
  5. IKNOWALL

IKNOWALL Well-Known Member

^^^^^^ AWFUL post in response to another awful post
    test
  6. monctonio

monctonio New Member

Arsonal and pat stay.....both winning!
    test
  7. marcus1

marcus1 New Member

co-fucking-sign
    test
  8. Prince Air

Prince Air Hip Hop Legend

lol @ Pat. Shit was funny.

'N no doubt Bishop. Thx for clearin' that up.
    test
  9. DontBodyYaself

DontBodyYaself New Member

this niggas on arsenals dick HARRD wow dick rider in the dickmobile homo ass niggas
    test
  10. Bishop Brigante

Bishop Brigante Member

u typed that out and didn't feel like a drag queen? smh
    test
  11. illastrate1

illastrate1 Member

Arsonal just loves playing mind games. He wants that competitive edge when battling. Honestly, Ars and Diz deserve each other the way they try to fuck with their opponents.
    test
  12. California Kid

California Kid Well-Known Member

is KOTD going to release the arsonal "spazz" at all though? even if its not in the battle video?
    test
  13. Ryan KOTD

Ryan KOTD www.kingofthedot.com

on va voir
    test
  14. Joey Clips

Joey Clips Well-Known Member

im looking forward to arsenals best performance... cuz up to now ive honestly never been impressed with him... hes not bad on a beat.. but as far as battleing goes hes all bark
    test
  15. RileyFreeman

RileyFreeman The General

i only read to page 6 but bishop always seems to wanna ride with arsonal. didnt he say some nonsense about arsonal beating hitman holla. shit coming off as dick riding to me to be honest

*kanye shrug*
    test
  16. Parole Officer

Parole Officer New Member

Holy shit. MURS was at MOB 4??? I take back every thing I said about Lush being a drugged out loser because he's clearly the ultimate don of all this battle rap shit.

I think it's safe to put Lush's name alongside the heaviest hitters of the entire entertainment industry at this point after being able to land Murs for an event. How else would he have been able to secure an appearance of a rapper who sold well over 1,500 copies of his last album????

And I had no idea that Lush owned a shirt and a hat for every day of the year. Some people would say that he has so many fitted's because of that crop circle on the top of his balding skull but not me. He does it because he's a G.

The list of TOP SECRETZ duties that Lush performs leading up to an event is probably beyond my comprehension so I'm glad you didn't bother to name anything he actually does and resorted to speaking in generalities instead.

I'm so grateful that Lush volunteers his "free time" from being a drug addict and an unemployed, balding douchebag to set up a battle event every two months. It must be hard to fit all that in between living with his mom and making shitty music that nobody who isn't on a fucking three day pills binge can bare listening to.

If every person had the work ethic of Lush One, the recession would be over IMO.
    test
  17. jayoo

jayoo new york representative

this needs to happen. this is hiphop not some other bullshit culture we dont censor shit like this it was built on being raw lets be real and let everyone see how it went down. if pat stay is being real i fucks with his side id be tight too but that dont mean cut the end because its "not part of the battle" cause it is part of the battle its actually a major part of the battle, its real and thats what makes it what it is.. that could be the different between 500,000 views and 1,000,000 lets be honest my dude!
    test
  18. Diglett

Diglett New Member

:funny:

I think that guy is choppa, if not then hes some other subtle troll

hilarious post though
    test
  19. Slick Ick

Slick Ick New Member

lmfao at the people who weren't there trying to believe the exact opposite of what bishop and other informed individuals are saying.
    test
  20. Tricky P

Tricky P Well-Known Member

if you don't like his other battles you probly won't like this one to be honest

that being said in my opinion he has the best delivery in battle rap and it was just as clean as always in this one so if you're an Arsonal fan you'll definitely enjoy it. I thought his Hollow battle was his best but this was one of his better ones.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.