My response to my battle with arsonal!!!

Discussion in 'Battle Video Archives' started by Pat Stay, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pat Stay

Pat Stay Well-Known Member

Im not gonna read all the threads about the battle cuz I'm sure theres mixed stories so Im just going to clear it all up right now.

When this battle was first confirmed it was initially going to be a promo. Then later on he publicly let it be known that he wanted it to be judged now, which most of you probably know because Bishop made a thread about it.

Bishop, Arsonal and I spoke over the phone about the rules, we agreed on THREE TWO MINUTE ROUNDS no chance of OT! We said wed tell organik not to cut us off in case we have to squeeze our last couple bars in cuz sometimes crowd reactions fuck up the time but either way, 2 minute rounds, few seconds over if needed but out of principle and respect obviously just write 2 minute verses and don't try to pull a snake move and try to sneak in a bunch of extra bars.

We also discussed it through pms on twitter, he asked me at one point if i would do 5 rounds and I said naw I wasn't interested. I told him my verses are 2 minute's, 32 bars each like we agreed on, he said cool it's all good no problem, everything was still in agreement and that was that. There is an actual CONTRACT paper that HE SIGNED agreeing with these rules on it by the way just to let you all know.

Anyway, I'm at the event, verses all memorized ready to go. I get approached by Bishop in the middle of the event like ''Yo, Arsonal says he'll only have the battled judged if we switch it to unlimited time rounds, no time limit''. So of course I say what any of you would say....FUCK no. I stuck to the agreement and wrote my two minute round verses, 32 bars each. I told him I don't have any extra bars written for him and I obviously wasn't going to freestyle the rest of my rounds against his written shit.

I was pissed but at the same time I wasn't surprised at all and im sure none of you are either because he ALLLLWAAAAAAYYSSSS does this shit! Every single battle he does he tries to switch rules up last minute. Great performer but unreal how horrible he is for business. I knew he had extra bars for me anyways because Bishop told me a couple weeks before Arsonal told him he had wrote an OT round for me and I was like ''huh? why? We agreed three rounds no OT''. Bishop was like don't worry bout it its all good. Called him, talked to him and it was settled.

ANYWAY....there was no way I was budgin, I wasn't being played like a sucka, no fucking way I'm letting him spit unlimited time verses and me just spit two minute verses. So, I approach Arsonal and ask him about it, he says the same shit Bishop said. (Dunno why he couldnt be a man and approach me himself with this bullshit). I said no way, I had my bars ready and structured for 2 minutes each I dont have no extra bars. So he's like whatever then Promo. I'm like alright cool, fuck it, at least I knew I wasn't going to get cheated, promo it is.

Then like 20 minutes before our battle I was going over my verses then realized OH SHITTTT. I had a few lines in my verses about him switching the battle from promo to judged sayin shit like its bout time he grew some fuckin balls but its a big mistake bla bla, shit like that, look he mad right now, he wants to switch it back to promo sooooo bad right now, etc, mentioned it multiple different times in my verses.

Now some of you fans may be thinkin so what? just switch them up right quick, right? Naw, U know how hard it is to do that once those verses are stuck in your head completely memorized? thats a huge risk of a potential choke. BUT I did it, within that 20 minutes I thought of ways I could switch the lines up in my verses without fucking myself up and having everything still flow smooth. This is when I started getting pissed off because I'm realizing now that I'm already letting him win by allowing him to change plans last minute like that making me switch my shit up, I should have just said fuck you, no, its being judged. But you know him....Diva shit..

So its battle time, we step in the ring. NOW hes like ok I'll do it judged but only if you put up a thousand dollars with this dude who had money and wanted to bet. At this point im like fuck you this is bullshit, I dont have a thousand bucks and even if my buddies DID. I wasn't being a whore for this guy and just following his commands, fuck that shit. I already had to switch up my fucking lines for this guy so it was a done deal. He said a thousand bucks or promo, so it was promo.

He spits his first verse and organik called time at 2 minutes. I spit my first verse, same thing, called time on me at two minutes. Difference between our verses though is Organik didn't have to cut me off because I respectfully wrote my verses timed for two minutes. Second verse hes spittin, organiks bout to call time and im like let him finish...I may have said let him go but I think I said let him finish, either way obviously what I fucking meant was let him finish his last bars because im assuming his verse was going to end any second and id rather him finish off with a dope ending than get cut off in the middle, straight up, Im respectful like that.

He ends up spitting THREE FUCKING MINUTES and Organik finally cuts him off. Arsonal then gets real pissed like dont cut me off he said let me go. Yeah asshole fucking finish your two minute verses we agreed on, not go for ever. My next round same thing, 32 bars, 2 minute round verse. I dont remember exactly what happened in the 3rd round I might even be confusing the second with the 3rd but either way. ALL my verses were timed, 32 bars each, 2 minute round verses. Arsonal was bitching and complaining the entire time as if HE was being fucked over....

I honestly don't think he knows how to count bars btw. Like seriously,think of every battle he does, he never ends with an exit line its always either something random or he gets cut off in the middle of a bar because he never knows when to stop lol. Being able to time and structure your verses properly is a part of being a battle rapper man, simple as that.

I could see why he'd be pissed if he got cut off and I spit a long ass round after but I didnt. Before i spit my first round I reminded organik not to cut me off at the end of my verse just in case I went over a couple seconds, which I didnt. Arsonal heard me say that though and thought I meant don't time me I'm going unlimited so he started bitchin. Unlike him though im a man of respect and a man of my word and did exactly what I said I was going to do, 2 minute verses. He spit longer verses than me both the second and third round!!! Mine may have seemed as long but thats because my crowd reactions were way longer than his, my verses were 2 minutes each. Crowd reaction pauses the clock obviously.

So the battles over, crowd starts chanting OT and of course Arsonals like YEA OT OT, duh, he's got a shit load of extra bars written for me that hes pissed he didn't get to use but this is his perfect chance. I wouldn't be surprised if he had it planned all along to forced an OT round seeing as he suspiciously wrote one anyways.

(continue reading next post, site wouldn't allow me to post anything over 7500 characters long)
    test
  2. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

mods won't let me delete
    test
  3. Pat Stay

Clearly I say no, I didn't have anything prepared for an OT, why would I, right? And I'm not a fucking idiot either, he had mad bars left over for me and I wasn't bout to freestyle against his written shit. He was like JUST FREESTYLE LETS FREESTYLE THEN, lol please. OBVIOUSLY hes got more bars for me if he was trying to force unlimited rounds and had an OT written for me and everything. I'm not a fucking idiot, and to be 100% honest I prolly wouldn't have done it even if we both freestyled anyways. Freestyles are never up to bar with writtens and I wasnt bout to end off a good performance with a fucking freestyle. Not to mention I was sick and fucking tired of this guy demanding shit, im not barking on his command.

He pulls a sucka move and starts spittin his bars to me anyway. Knowing I had no extra bars to spit against his. Now, some of you may SAY that if you were in my shoes you would have just stood there and freestyled back against him, but anyone with the least bit of common sense would have done the same as me, said fuck you, left the ring and just let him ramble on alone.

I wasn't gunna stand there and let him punk me like that plus in a battle you can get in my face and rap all you want but once the battles DONE, dont get up in my face rappin shit, straight up. I knew if I stood there any longer I would have got fed up and shit would have popped off between me and him and both of our squads. But I've got too much respect for Organik and KOTD for that shit plus in all honesty Arsonal was actually a nice guy before the battle so I knew it was all just battle rap ego shit.

I honestly didn't hear the shit he was spittin to the camera once I left the ring I didn't give a shit I just wanted to get drunk straight up lol standing around for 8 hours watching everyone get drunk without you is a bitch and I dont drink before my battles. I heard he was talkin pretty wrecklas but I seen him later that night at the hotel and he didn't have anything to say to me then so I figured he forgot about it like me and didn't give a fuck, till I read all his tweets the next day LOL.

In conclusion!

Shit was fucked up but it was a great battle. He should have had it judged cuz straight up man dude did amazing. I can say right now that he was definitely my toughest opponent and in my eyes it could have gone either way. Arsonal was fucking great. Insane delivery, all up in my face the entire time it was actually fucking impressive haha dude is nuts. BY FAR his best performance. I fucked up a few lines and had to freestyle them since he made that last minute change on me but whatever.

I really don't care who people think won its just too bad how it went down. We argued between every round and it was stupid and embarrassing now that I think back. It's also a shame too because like I said, dude was actually pretty cool outside of the whole battle situation, I have no hard feelings against him but I know hes still all pissy about it. Whatever though, props to him and I wish the best for him in the future, hopefully he gets his shits straight from now on though because switching plans last minute doesnt turn out great, last night was proof.

Just wanna say thanks again to Organik, Ryan PVP, Avi, Bishop and the whole KOTD crew for having me again. It means a lot to me and I appreciate every single thing you do for me and I just hope I can help the company out in return with my performances. Shouts to everyone who battled that night including Arsonal. Im a real dude, im not on that WWF shit so I can be a man and say dude is a beast. He may not say the same about me but hey, that just says a lot about him.
    test
  4. MrXtrA

MrXtrA Colorado Raps League

new first...reading now
    test
  5. Stupefy

Stupefy God

Daaamn, you might as well write a fucking book about this battle.

On a side note; can't wait for the footage to drop!
    test
  6. seattlebattle12

seattlebattle12 aka lil ill & dagawd100

mad respect to pat stay for keeping it 100

can't really hate that much on arsonal either..the guy knows what the public and crowd loves to see...and that's drama and controversy. it's pretty clear like t-rex, and possibly diz & dna in public he'll pop off and talk a lot of shit but in private they're humble, polite folks lol
    test
  7. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

::spot reserved::
    test
  8. Pat Stay

test
  9. Kim Jong Trill

Kim Jong Trill New Member

lets keep it reality. i aint gonna read all that shit
    test
  10. mapleleaf

mapleleaf bumpin onyx in the jag

great post

its nice to know the footage will probably be out soon
    test
  11. Archer

Archer Hamityville

yikesssss
    test
  12. angel p

angel p ++++++

^ hahahahahaha.. anyways now i have a better understanding of what actually went down.. can't wait to see this battle.
    test
  13. shro0mz

shro0mz NINJA WARRIOR

we must have been reading two different posts because all i could think about when reading about arsonal being indecisive and changing everything everywhere on his whim was how much arsonal was sounding like my girlfriend

honourless scum of a man
    test
  14. deezenutsbiatch

deezenutsbiatch New Member

Fight club is some wack bitches that do bad business
    test
  15. shro0mz

shro0mz NINJA WARRIOR

lets keep it reality: you have 5 different rapmusic accounts and read this post 4 times over on every one of them
    test
  16. Fuzzy Dunlop

Fuzzy Dunlop this ainta pageant pimpin

Pat do you think they should edit out the OT part?
    test
  17. HeBurnsTrees

HeBurnsTrees New Member

good to hear it from pat stay instead of other threads and there were no spoilers cant wait for the video to drop
    test
  18. ForestSilence

ForestSilence Well-Known Member

sorry to hear you had to deal with that bs Pat. looking forward to the footage. respect for holding it down for our hometown and being the bigger man
    test
  19. WuTangintheCut

WuTangintheCut Well-Known Member

mad respect for breaking it down pat. you a humble ass dude. hope this doesnt cause you to not battle for a while.
    test
  20. GORLAB_OG

GORLAB_OG Chi Ali when da funds low

So sucka free it's disgusting
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.