My response to calibre

Discussion in 'Emcee Hookups' started by xX_NASTY_Xx, Jun 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ::BeasT::

::BeasT:: Labinot the Dardanian

gotta love it how I'm always right looooooooooooool...remember what I called you (Emo and ugly)??? ...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

HOW the hell you wanna diss my looks when you look like an alien emo???????????????????? One of your eyes seem smaller, what's wrong with it?? You fuckin crack head, you fuckin loser, don't ever rate my looks no more, I was totally right all along! LOL

P.s even though I don't like you, I still appreciate some of your knowledge on EU history.
    test
  2. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

you already posted that. you still don't know what i look like.

ottomans were able to enter italy at any time, even with skanderbeg there. he just led the forces as the papal states were engaged in the crusades at the time as well, and therefore couldn't afford to support another army and more troops at home.

barbarians crushed the roman empire, does that mean we have to bow to them too? nope. everyone got beat by everyone at some point in time. and you're not related to him.

edit: ancient egyptian history is my major, followed by ancient civilization.
    test
  3. ::BeasT::

Go watch the full Scanderbeg documentary and see the real facts. Even American historians are included as far as I can remember...

p.s I've seen enough of you, one of your eyes is smaller, you look like a druggie, I was right about you bein an emo, I'm 100% sure you like that Satanist music.
    test
  4. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

i'd rather have a smaller eye than a gigantic forehead.
    test
  5. ::BeasT::

Face it you look weird, you are a druggie, you are not in any position to rate my looks, I look 100 times better than you, and I'm not even lying!
    test
  6. zyclon B gas

zyclon B gas sososerious

well you are because you don't know what i look like.

and trust me, compared to you rocky dennis looks decent.
    test
  7. ::BeasT::

son look, even if you look decent, with them eyes you wouldn't beat my looks, so please, YOU LOOK WEIRD end of story. Change the subject, forget the 'looks' subject from now on, as you can't compete with me.

today I got sent signals by 4 girls, and chatted up by one girl, they were good looking, and I'm not even lying...however, I'm not into sluts as you know!

p.s dennis got the same kind of hair style as you, why are you dissin yourself??
    test
  8. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

Funny how beast skipped over this
    I called paragon a lesbian BECAUSE SHES A PROUD LESBIAN

and jai u stay jockin niggas.... real talk
    you even steal their insults towards me
    run along beetle
    test
  9. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

fat jokez is an average joke.. your an average dude. i dont have to get elaborate with jokes.. i can just speak the truth. you probably wont walk around ina wife beater bcuz 9-10 every big burly man hasa hairy back.. thatz if im being stereotypical. what makez it funny is itz probably true.

i dont jock niggaz. thatz not my thing. i only jock women. i'll give you propz.. hell as much as i dislike silent and think hez an annoying prick.. i know heza great battler. inconsistant at timez.. but a great battler.

you on the other hand.. i think your justa fucking loser. you give more attention to this board than your actually family.. and thatz pathetic to me. and if and when you do have kids you'll be a live-in deadbeat dad.

who the fuck would be proud of making 10,000 posts in 10 minutes?? where the fuck is your life? the 10 minutes you wasted on posting "jkjkjkj".. you couldve nutted in your bitches mouth, while you were posting that bullshit but probably didnt for 10 minutez. im suprised your not cheesing next to a computer in every family portrait, cuz at the rate your going.. that'll be all the la familia you'll have left.

and keep your beetle commentz on your plate.. cuz im sure you ate those and a few ant farmz in your day. you pringlez mustach having rhinosaurus.
    test
  10. -=Blazin-Armor=-

-=Blazin-Armor=- New Member

i only look like an annoying prick because you have manti-vision.

watch how you mention the greatest man you've never met.
    test
  11. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

the greatest man ive ever met was jesus. your the greatest textcee ive ever met though. lol
    test
  12. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

See that's where you're wrong bug eyes
    I do that shit when I have free time
    Trying to use my post count as a gauge to how much I'm logged on is stupid
    You can search my post times
    I'm not on here as much as you would like to believe
    But that's neither here nor there
    Because no matter how much I prove you wrong you'll keep reaching and lying
    I don't have to be all over my wife at every waking moment to have a good marriage
    Nor are we together at all times
    Stop reaching dyke
    If you paid as much attention to your bitch as you do to how consistant nick is or how long oneduh or calefactions rbl streaks were you wouldn't be so fucking bitter
    Your "shots" at me are based on assumptions or recycled failed attempts at being funny
    I'm not fat.... don't know exactly where that's coming from
    I spend plenty of time with my wife.... 10 minutes online is neglecting my life? WTF do u call the tons of time you spend on here researching your text idols
    Now
    SHUT THE FUCK UP
    test
  13. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

youra hot lumberjack mess..... lmaooo

you post like you hava ocd or a drug problem. you need rehab anda brainscan.
    test
  14. Psylense

Psylense ..Is Golden.

So, Calibre is LRH? Is that right?
    test
  15. |-paragon-|

|-paragon-| The Phoenix

yup
    test
  16. xX_NASTY_Xx

xX_NASTY_Xx Guest

And he's still a faggot