My remix to Ludacris's runaway love

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by FxTDiilz, Mar 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

I made this song after listening to the original version, it just inspired me. Its a very deep song but please check it out and let me know what you guys think??

Runaway Love (Remix) - Dilz - YouTube
    test
  2. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

test
  3. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

this track honestly deserves to be heard please have a listen
    test
  4. Dox Phonic

Dox Phonic Deuce Kicks

:chefwat:
    Don't say that shit about your own music man. Especially when it aint warranted.
    This wasn't all that special. Story is mad twee and your delivery crashes into itself like a human centipede trying to ride a dodge em car. You overload the lines and don't have the breath control to pull off the flow at this speed. There were some okay-ish lines... But overall it sounds like you tried to bite off a little more than you could chew... You've set yourself a massive song concept and haven't really been able to pull it off.
    My advice:
    Keep sharpening your breathing technique and work out the kinks in the flow by adjusting your lyrics as required so you don't end up trying to force something in the recording. Otherwise it'll sound like the verse was never written to the beat, and that you're being reduced to forcing your lines into a flow that doesn't work for em.
    test
  5. Put it in my Mouth

Put it in my Mouth member

I agree with most of this post except the "Don't say that shit about your own music man." If OP doesn't believe his own shit is worth listening to then why should I, there's no problem in some1 hyping up their art so long as they don't cross the line & over hype it.

I'm not sure if its your accent, the fact the you are probably way too close to the mic or like this guy said you don't have the lung capacity control to pull off such speed, but overall it wasn't bad the hook was good, but I wouldn't listen again. It wasn't bad it was just "blah" 4 lack of a better word.

Also "a human centipede trying to ride a dodge em car" that was the most random insult comparison ever, did you just watch human centipede???
    test
  6. Dox Phonic

Dox Phonic Deuce Kicks

And yet you go on for a good paragraph about why you don't think it's worth listening to...
    test
  7. Put it in my Mouth

Wow did you take a left at the point, because you totally missed it. Make a U-turn & try again
    test
  8. Dox Phonic

Dox Phonic Deuce Kicks

Man fuck off with your wannabe superior bullshit. Learn how to post on a board. You insult people like you're trying English as a second language.
    test
  9. Put it in my Mouth

Let me guess that was suppose to be a witty insult......oh the irony

Your insults are like "a human centipede trying to ride a dodge em car"

^pause
    test
  10. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

There is nothing wrong with my breathing, I'm just starting off so like most people my mic isn't as good as they come so it really picks up on every breath i take regardless of how far i am away from the mic.. and then the guy who's offered to help me out with mixing has his settings or some shit and they enhance the sound of the breath i take, no idea why but i dont mind as people should understand that a begginers studio equiptment is generally beginner quality.. and yea i know i cram words into some lines, im working on it
    test
  11. ballin4lyfe

ballin4lyfe Active Member

test
  12. FxTDiilz

FxTDiilz Member

Thanks bro
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.