my randomness...

Discussion in 'Poetry Realm' started by SAMARA, Oct 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

I saw this ad and I thought of so many creative ideas. Then I thought that there must be thousands of people who would consider themselves to be the super fan of a superwoman. I think that it lays in the meaning of “a” superwoman and “the” superwoman.
    Then I thought of all the experiences that I never took the time to write. In the world of fascination and beautiful color, there waits a superwoman with words never expressed and never colored with beautiful color from the amore of the young girl, the developing woman, and the yet to be adventurous person. We all have these words never written, but spoken in many tones and strings. Perhaps, the lack of writing these words decreases the natural evolution of our person – the unexpressed superwoman, big and small. Even in writing this, I feel a growing tension mounting to write these thoughts into words. Introduce the world of constant writing, anonymously. These random blogs are excerpts out of life etched into words of a brief statement of I am here, a superwoman.

Ah yes the poem part…

He loves me he loves me not?
    What an honest thought.
    but actions speak louder than words, to pluck a petal away from the heart
    should I had known better, I would keep the flower whole right from the start.
    test
  2. G Force

G Force Member

Well i think the title says a lot about the piece. i found it quite hard to follow what the whole scheme was about especialy with the lines about superwoman. With that said i did very much like these lines...very interesting!

'the amore of the young girl, the developing woman, and the yet to be adventurous person. We all have these words never written, but spoken in many tones and strings. Perhaps, the lack of writing these words decreases the natural evolution of our person'...

'Even in writing this, I feel a growing tension mounting to write these thoughts into words. Introduce the world of constant writing, anonymously. These random blogs are excerpts out of life etched into words of a brief statement of I am here'
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

I fucking really enjoyed the frantic pace and the level of intensity you came with.

I smiled at this long sentence/line

In the world of fascination and beautiful color, there waits a superwoman with words never expressed and never colored with beautiful color from the amore of the young girl, the developing woman, and the yet to be adventurous person.

A lot of cool shit going on here and the image is fitting for the pace, the pace fitting for the expression of the work at large.

post more!
    test
  4. SAMARA

SAMARA truth is a sword

hey its been a minute... thanks for the love.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.