my promotion/reenlistment

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by double ML, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cedric

Cedric or otherwise Ced

@double ML – Congrats w/ making rank, E-6 at your age is lucky as hell… rare, but once every blue moon I’ll run into someone that’s still in their early/mid-20s and E-6 (I’m Navy), and I know off-the-bat that person gets both high-evals and flawless test-scores, especially if their rating is locking up. I’m sure you already knew it, but keep in mind that you’re also going to receive hate, a young E-6=a double-edged sword, I wouldn’t be surprised if half the m’f’kers in your mugs are already hating. I’ve been in past work-centers where an E-7 in his late-20s barks orders to an E-4/E-5/E-6 that’s pushing 40 or past that, and dude is hating life… egos can corrupt the work-center big time.

I don’t think I’ve talked to you before and I don’t know why people eat your threads up, but just stopping by to congratulate.

@the civilians in this thread – The promotion environment you see in double’s pics, they stay doing that shit, it’s not always formal. When a soldier’s getting ready for re-enlistment, their battalion superiors will come at them w/ some shit like, “So where do you/you guys want to hold your oath?”, and they can say whatever they want (i.e. outside on the grassy quad, formally inside the mess hall, the commissary parking lot, etc.) because it’s their day. I’m almost sure that double’s superior declared that it be held where it was held, and in battle-dress uniform, and if their uni isn’t squared away, that’s on them (yes, I see hits on their uni’s just from the photos).

/lol@ninja Nanija’s crackin’ on double’s photos… nah, I doubt dude holding the flag can see shit on double’s ass, cami’s are loose-fit. Females in the service, however, like to show their figure off… each work-center always has those chicks that'll wear the tighter-ass trousers, and do other shit to draw attention to themselves.
    test
  2. double ML

double ML Guest

i chose to have it done just outside our bldg

i just wanted to get the shit over with, i didn't need some big ass fancy shit

like some muh' fuckas get on a bird- do a jump- then reup on the DZ

fuck that

and my unit is brand new like that
    test
  3. Shellyshell

Shellyshell Addicted

Nice pics double
    test
  4. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

Congratulations, kiddo.
    Awwww, he's helping you!!

[​IMG]

And don't worry, Thomas. No one looks good in camouflage.
    test
  5. double ML

double ML Guest

^^you're a jackass LN
    test
  6. Leila Night

Leila Night efrain,you're my one&only

I'm sorry, double ML. I'm not sure why I wanted to bother you so much yesterday...

Can I still call you Thomas? I love that name.
    test
  7. badassyella

badassyella New Member

test
  8. Double actually looks quite gracious in those pictures. If only that guy giving him a promotion knew about his rapmusic antics. He would be stripped immediately of all honours. A tourretical outburst would have been funny, "give me that new rank! I'm the most heterosexual man on the planet" then a closeup on double thinking to himself "did I just say that?" Camera then turns to Sergeant Major with a raised eyebrow, an uncomfortable silence ensues.

but yea, congratulations. When that guy is pinning on your new ribbon, you have a very proud smirk on your face and a tear welling up in your eye. I warmed to the humanity.
    test
  9. rosa

rosa _

good job. i know someone who was just promoted as well
    test
  10. Dookie Howzer

Dookie Howzer Sha La La La!

Why the fuck in hell would anybody be jealous of you being in the fucking army? You delusional piece of shit not suited for the bottom of my boots.
    test
  11. double ML

double ML Guest

^^you would get merced. easy.
    test
  12. M.Maestro

M.Maestro Ghost

Double doin' big things
    test
  13. Straw_Man

Straw_Man If I only had some brains

It's merked.
    Not merced.

Congrats on the E6.
    test
  14. double ML

double ML Guest

^^idiot

it's merced. with a fuckin' C

you some trailer park trash asseus. you wouldn't know about it.
    test
  15. the Prince

the Prince New Member

[​IMG] double ml
    test
  16. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

It's either/or you fucks.

It's not even a "real" word.
    test
  17. double ML

double ML Guest

merced

derived from mercenary
    test
  18. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

test
  19. double ML

double ML Guest

test
  20. Yahunyahti

Yahunyahti New Member

Merced

Definition 1: To get beaten to an inch your life
    Definition 2: The arm-pit of the Central Valley of central California.
    Definition 3: To get run over by a Mercedes.

Since you are incapable of beating your way out of a wet paper bad, it's certain that you didn't mean Definition 1. As far I as I know, the guy doesn't live in Central California. And I doubt he would get by a Mercedes.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.