My Newest Drop

Discussion in 'Post Ya Audios & Videos Here! - feedback forum' started by 9FunkyHippies, Apr 10, 2013.

1. 9FunkyHippies

9FunkyHippies Member

test
  2. enigmatictruth

enigmatictruth New Member

Everyone started from the bottom at some point. This is ours. If you're looking for an alternative to the trash about cash, hash and ass polluting our radios, we might have it. We are just asking for a chance. If you don't like our music, then thanks for giving us a chance. If you do like it, then thanks so much and a like, comment or subscribe would make our day and so much more. Thanks so much already. Peace.

eviL-Enigmatic Truth - YouTube
    test
  3. enigmatictruth

enigmatictruth New Member

Nice job. Check mine out?

Everyone started from the bottom at some point. This is ours. If you're looking for an alternative to the trash about cash, hash and ass polluting our radios, we might have it. We are just asking for a chance. If you don't like our music, then thanks for giving us a chance. If you do like it, then thanks so much and a like, comment or subscribe would make our day and so much more. Thanks so much already. Peace.

eviL-Enigmatic Truth - YouTube
    test
  4. 9FunkyHippies

9FunkyHippies Member

C'mon guys I know it aint that bad
    test
  5. RedEyed

RedEyed Leviathan

unique voice and unique flow - I fuck with it

good track for showing off your skills, it was hard for me to catch some of the lines (could just be me though) but I liked the sprawling line that was slick
    test
  6. 9FunkyHippies

9FunkyHippies Member

Thats whats up
    test
  7. HAS Productions

HAS Productions Member

unique voice but delivery and flow has been used a lot contrary to what redeyed said, get a better beat with some bump, some south shit, it would go great with your style, you have lyrical skill, you need something better behind you. stay up
    test
  8. MC Devious

MC Devious New Member

Yeah, lyrically your killing this shit right here but it needed a beat that carried your flow better. I think you were just showing your spittin talents though and if that's the case it clearly showed. I liked it though just wouldn't mind hearing you on a better beat next time.
    test