my new workout plan

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by thaRooster, Mar 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thaRooster

thaRooster hahahahahhaha NO!

been doing it for like 2 weeks now and i feel better than ever

day 1- pushups and pullups. non stop. sets of 40 slow pushups with perfect for followed by 12 slow perfect form pullups. ill do about 10 sets of these

day 2- chest workouts. never heavy weights but high amounts of reps of low weights. once again slow and perfect form. and between every different workout (in which i do 3 sets of) i will do 40 pushups and a various abs exercise

day 3- biceps.....same as day 2 only with biceps workouts

day 4- shoulders & traps....same as day 2 & 3 only with shoulder workouts

day 5- all abs

day 6- back workouts....only with sets of pushups and abs mixed in just like days 2-5

pretty much im going for that cut look. im doing high reps of lower weight. and mixing in pushups, pullups, and abs in between every different workout

mix in a healthy diet and lots of water, im gonna be bangin bitches on the beach this year guaranteed
    test
  2. OrtizDupri

OrtizDupri then you gotta BREATHE

No triceps?

No legs?
    test
  3. Purple Haze

Purple Haze pop warner hof

Straight trash.
    test
  4. thaRooster

tris with bis

and no legs training....but ive been playing indoor basketball like 3-4 days a week for like 2 hrs straight every week.

and im also designating like 10 min. a day towards flexibility
    test
  5. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

i give it another 2 weeks and you'll quit your plan. thats a terrible schedule.

6 day training schedule? where do you include cardio in there?

why not just do abs on other muscle group training days? dedicating a full day to abs? I mean on one my "off-days" i'll do pushups/pulls/cardio/abs (unweighted), just for a quick blast.

why have a full day of just push-ups and pull-ups? can't you do that shit on your spare time at another point during the day?

basically what you are doing is working chest 2 days in a row and tris 3 days in a row.. pushup day, then chest day, then triceps on arm day

pushups arent gonna do much for your back. at least not widen/thicken it like you want. start deads and big row movements.

do behind and front of the neck pullups on your back day.. and maybe bicep pull ups on your bi day.

do you plan to work your legs in there? I see absolutely no leg work.

a lot of problems, I'd personally have, with your new plan.. fix it or you're gonna bail.
    test
  6. thaRooster

^^^^its working though. im not going for the body builder look, im going more for the the boxer/ufc look. which means less weight training (in terms of heavy weights) and more activities such as pushups, abs, shadowboxing, hitting the heavy bag, playing sports (basketball/handball).

i know the workouts unconventional but ive did the conventional 1 muscle a day work with heavy weights etc. workout my whole life, and so far im feeling this

will i switch back? possibly, but im telling you right now this plan is not as bad as it sounds
    test
  7. MagicDonJuan

MagicDonJuan Active Member

...ugh i have nothing to say that hasn't been said. re work it so you work eac body part on a certain day (bi's, chest, etc.) and i would suggest working those legs.
    test
  8. INKonspikuouz

INKonspikuouz An sclábhaí na Éirinn

you are going to be really skinny looking and cut. thats about it. i dont think that looks healthy at all. you still need a bit of muscle mass in order for being cut to look good. and you are over training with badly conditioned exercises. you may feel like its working but you can have better gains with less work
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.