My new shoes I just got a day ago...

Discussion in 'Lipstick Gallery' started by SpAnKy, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

i think the blonde is average

spanky, approx. how many times over your life have you been asked "are you hispanic?"?

i don't get why you're so opposed to being thought of as looking hispanic... even if you're repugnant repuglycan ass likes to lump them all together as being only "baby-making fuck-ups" or whatever (probably just for show on the board), there's no denying that they are a beautiful race of people in terms of appearance
    test
  2. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

you're repugnant repuglycan?

Oh man, I thought you new grammar : (

lol

Brahman, let's see a girl YOU'VE dated.

Until then, stay 1/10 black you ugly pile of shit.

And for the mexican shit, I've been asked maybe ONCE if that. apprentely people in real life aren't blind, stupid, or ignorant.
    test
  3. -LikeWise-

-LikeWise- Is the Name...

that's not your girl if you dont have at least one picture of you with her...

you dont have to lie to kick it.

and, you mean people can look at you and can say your half black/half white...?

you have no white features....besides those retarded puncture wounds in your ear lobes and you absolutly have nothing that says 'half black' about you....

give it up mulatto baby....you look mexican and every person that doesnt know you probably thinks you are so continue to hate yourself.... mutt, you know you hate your appearance.... so its all good.

learn to embrace your....mulattoness.

and stop being a dick about hispanics.... thats my biggest problem with you....

its so obvious you hate yourself because you look mexican.

lame. all the white people clothes and all the trust fund money in the world wont change the fact you appear to have hopped the border.
    test
  4. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

LOOOOOOOOOL

Yeah man, I stole the photo to lie to an illegal!
    test
  5. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

[​IMG]

Dude from Gym Class heroes has his ears stretched too! OMG THAT MAKES HIM LESS BLACK OMGGGGGGGGGGGG
    test
  6. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

I don't hate hispanics that come over to the country legally, make a living, raise their family, and not fuck up the country.

Worthless pieces of shit like you and your family disgust me.

as much as you want me to be part of your culture Jose, it's not gonna happen.
    test
  7. -LikeWise-

you dont know me or my family.

my dad retired last year after 35 plus years working at Ford Motor Company.

my mom? well... my dad made more then enough to support 3 other people so my mom had the luxury of only working in her younger years....

but more importantly then that....

both of my parents came here from Puerto Rico legally.... it's not that hard to believe. especially since Puerto Rico is an American terrority...and Puerto Ricans are freely allowed to immigrant to the U.S.

you cant even use the green card or illegal thing against me...ignornant fuck....

the funny thing is... you stay trying to fuck with any hispanic but yet....you probably couldnt even past the citizenship test...

stick to posting pictures of some other guys girlfriend. you ignornant mulatto...
    test
  8. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

This is when I know I get under someone's skin. You feel the need to justify yourself to me on an internet message board.

Dude, I don't give two fucks about your family, your worthless life, and most importantly, YOU.

Thanks for the history lesson Jose, you a history major? Do you even go to school? What exactly do you do?

I mean besides making the big bucks making beats...

and ask Rippy, I posted a photo of us together a few years back you idiot.

Find something relevant
    test
  9. -LikeWise-

if you dont care, dont ask questions...

you didnt 'get under my skin' i just responded back...which is the purpose of a message board i thought......but i obviously shut your argument down.

you posted a picture a few years back? wtf, lets give you the benefit of the doubt and say that average white girl was once your girlfriend.... and you having access to a digi-cam and posting retarded pictures of yourself.... would you not have at least one picture of you and her in a "we're a couple" pose.... i mean, we both know you are lying so i wont even push that any further....

oh and...

i'm a college student with a part time job.

What do YOU do?
    test
  10. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

You shut nothing down you fucking idiot. You didn't PROVE anything, you just said a ton of shit nobody knows the truth about.

You're an idiot, I dated her a few years ago, not fucking two months ago.

What girls have you posted? Can you not post any because you're too busy selling your beats for the big bucks? I didn't ask about the history of your disgusting family, I stated my opinion about them.

I sit on my ass, watch football, and I graduate in the spring. After that I'll do some more sitting on my ass and hangin out with my friends.

lol@ we're a couple pose, what kind of f.aggot are you? Do my pictures give you a hard on?

retarded pictures? Yeah man, I don't have access to pictures of myself driving a stolen car like you do, but I'll work on it.

Once again, I don't need to lie a lowlife piece of shit like you.
    test
  11. -LikeWise-

I shut your illegal/green card argument down.

I thought you said you were with the same girl still.... if you arent.... then i see why she left.... you probably were just her shopping buddy anyway, fag.

i posted pictures of 2 girls i dated....

and you know what i meant by "we're a couple" pose.... you'd probably post a pic of you, her, and 4 other people....with you being no where near her....

must be nice to live off/with mommy and daddy....

not really something to brag about though.
    test
  12. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

Oh yeah man, you killed my illegal arument. I won't call you an illegal ever again.....

Fucking ILLEGAL

Nah homo, it was the both of us.

I'm tired of arguin' with fucking teenagers all day, I actually do my schoolwork.

later jose.
    test
  13. -Paper Chase-

-Paper Chase- alwaysgotberrybluetoblow

lol i dont get why people think someone would post a pic of some broad that wasnt really his girl..just to impress people on a message board ? lol come on now..
    test
  14. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^He's in denial man. He doesn't have anything to insult me about, so he has claim I'm posting a photo of a girl I didn't date.

I didn't expect any less though, you get this type of shit dealing with the scum of the earth.
    test
  15. My Name Sucks

My Name Sucks New Member

i kinda like them boombox sneaks
    test
  16. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

when i look at you, i don't really see much black or white in you... you can pass for a mexican or any other hispanic nationality

i'm surprised you've only been asked once... guarantee you lots of white people have thought you looked hispanic but didn't say anything

either way, you can insult me all you want... that blonde girl is still average, and you're more of an uncle tom than i am by far. you can use the skin complection comparison all day. fact is you've lived a spoiled, o.c. white boy lifestyle and continue funding the white man's fashion industry and concepts of beauty while our people are on the streets starvin'

all the while passing for fez's cousin smoking weed in the basement with flat-assed hippie chicks
    test
  17. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

^^ Hey Carlton, thanks for coming back. I know your type man, you're a social outcast. You don't fit in with any culture, you are a fan of older actors, martial arts, and other shit nobody REALLY cares about. Seriously man, look at yourself. You're probably depressed, you have maybe a total of 3 friends and you dress like you're homeless.

Do I really need to post that photo of you in your BRUCE LEE t-shirt and clowning ass anal beads you and your boyfriend use?

New flash buddy, I don't give a flying fuck what nationality people think I am! Obviously you've been reduced to being this pathetic recluse studying 50's films, posting men you find attractive on RM and somehow making comparisons of yourself to Ginuwine.

Yeah Brahman, you're SO hood.

Dudes like you get the shit kicked out of you daily.
    test
  18. Brahman

Brahman Mel Van Peebles

more materialistic arguments about the way i dress and my "inability" to fit in with people of my generation!

growing more and more o.c. whiteboy and uncle tom as time goes along

reduced? no, as i said in the other thread, it's a conscious choice. do you know how popular i was in high school? seriously... i didn't even try to expose myself that much either, and mad people were on my jock trying to get to know me.

you act like i'm some kid who likes to keep to himself and his own peculiar interests, because i tried to fit in with the mainstream but somehow failed

wrong.

i may not be hood, but i'm from there and still have mad love/connections there as well

everybody looked at me as a little brother and still do
    test
  19. Shy

Shy a.k.a. Klear Eyed

Travis is emo as fuck though dude......

trust me. We hung out before one of his shows...before i realized who he was, I was thinking 'man, this is the least black black guy i've ever seen'....

he's all about emo bands too..... not many black folks are like he.
    test
  20. SpAnKy

SpAnKy 플레이보이

lol

ok man

i bet they were just lining up to watch bruce lee movies and spaghetti westerns

yeah man, I bet your connections in the HOOD are deep.

I mean I bet if you wanted, you could get someone to go to the store and buy you beer!

You're THAT deep!
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.