My new dream!!!!!

Discussion in 'Car & Audio' started by De'yon, Jul 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. De'yon

De'yon Hustle Payper On the Beat

86-87 Buik Regal turbo-T

the fastest american production car in 1986 and 87 even faster than the corvet in 1/4 times.

Engine: GM 3800 series V6 with a huge turbo on it.

if I found somthin like this in good condition I would be one happy guy(if I could afford it) I meen its oldschool super car descised as a loworider no one would suspect it

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    test
  2. OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN

OG FrOgGy JoHnSoN ALCATRAZ INC.

test
  3. De'yon

nope just Regal..........its not badged as a grand national ...the grand national aint touchin the Turbo-T

I've never seen one in person cause they only made a total of 3,000 of em and most of them are at race tracks now I gues.
    test
  4. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

my old man had a grand national
    test
  5. Kredit

Kredit No Diggety

dope shit. .
    test
  6. De'yon

damn too bad my parents didnt let me keep my 86 regal.

I could get a 3.8 for a couple hundred bucks and then it would just be a matter of finding the turbo and what not.

It was a girt from my causines husban but before i could go get it some one broke in it and got the .........cd player,amps,subs,window switches,and they striped my shiny 350 down to bare bones.......pluss the busted all my windows out.

I wanted to cry......literaly
    test
  7. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

I know the feeling...you wanna turn to the hulk and fuck something up
    test
  8. De'yon

^^^

yep

I meen you should have seen the car before......royal blue with a white half rag top, it had a set of 17" daytons(in the trunk they got jacke too) with matching seude royal blue interior trimed in stainless steal with a hurst cobra head line lock shifter........

he gave it to me cause he got with lets say D-boy money and he couldnt bring it out cause it was bein watched.

If ever would have ever gottin to hit the block with that bitch with the combo paint,wheels,crome,and the JL,s I woulda bein the shit
    test
  9. LYFE-LINE

LYFE-LINE New Member

i guess you guys havnt seen the 1000+hp Grand national that does a burn out on the dyno hheheh

[​IMG]

click on this link for the video

CLICK HERE
    test
  10. Trey M

Trey M \.=.

Lyfe-line...good-muthafuckin lookin...^^^^^
    test
  11. De'yon

theires no logical reason to have 1000hp unless your a pro bracker racer or some shit.

its streat legal but ya cant drive it.......my dads truck has 450+ hp and its a pain in the ass to try and drive it around town cause it always want to cutloose and spin the tires.......imagine that with 1076hp?

but if I had the cash I'd probly have a 100hp monster tucked away..........but would do it it more luxery cadillac sixteen style
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.