My mind CAN'T understand why Blu & Exile aren't bigger!

Discussion in 'Hip-Hop Central' started by ThatsNotMyName, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

You dudes are fucking retarded lol below the heavens was great second one was boring as fuck

Hahaha@saying Kendrick Lamar sold out none of his radio cuts sound like anything that was on the radio you've gotta be fucking kidding me

"Swimming pools" is selling out ?

Talking about NOT being a drunk is selling out? Lmaoooooooo

Anything on the radio is evil

U gotta be a fucking loser to be not called sell out.

ASAP ferg album was one of the best albums out in years fuck out of here with this hating shit
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  2. ThatsNotMyName

ThatsNotMyName The Conquering Lion

Where did this nigga came from? lol

First of all, second album was great, however I can see why some dudes wouldn't appreciate that, I mean, I can see why. And although I can see why some people won't like it, hip hop heads should be honest and say that the second album was below average even if they didn't like it like that.

Second of all, why bad repping me because somebody else said K Dot fell off? lol And if you want to dick-ride Ferg, whatever man, but don't let that fog your vision. I didn't say he was bad per say. Just that it's what sells and it's a shame. Even without big label heads pushing what they want, even without that mature rap music will never thrive. It's a shame. Before you could say it was the executives fault but nowadays if Tyler, The Creator can make a cult-following all by himself and Blu can't (When both of them are on the same game field) it's because the public really don't like mature music.
    Not even saying Tyler, The Creator is bad, AGAIN. Just saying, its pretty much a fact, people want dudes acting a fool on interviews.

Look at Rakim and Dr. Dre's relationship. Dr. Dre wanted Rakim to rap about killing when he was working with him, but Rakim wasn't down with that. Rakim remains a legend amongst the hip hop culture but Dr. Dre, Fiddy and Eminem who followed that "throw some violence and negativity into your music" did blew up. It's sad that mature music can't thrive even if it's beautiful music.

The whole "rap needs to sound good in order to be big" it's not the only norm. It really is "you need to sound good and be somewhat childish to sell", that's the norm. Even Pac knew this shit and threw some disses and was a troublesome character to really shine like he did.

Kind of rant. I'm just venting.
    test
  3. ThatsNotMyName

But fuck what I said, my point for you @Detroit is nobody said Ferg or Kendrick made 'bad' music. So don't get shit twisted.
    test
  4. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

How the fuck u blaming corporate big wigs on Tyler the creator having fans? They made fans by hustling making a bunch of albums and releasing them quickly

Tyler hustled with no backing

Blu is obviously lazy as shit and someone just said he forgets his lines at shows who the fuck wants to see that? Sound like your just a hater and your dickriding a loser bruh

Ferg hustled and got on rocky nor a label didn't have shit to do with work he wasn't even on the song and ferg stole the show on the ASAP mixtape
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  5. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

You put bad in quotations u don't like it because u like terrible music because it's not "popular" period.

Every person that has gotten light recently hustled to get on and make the same music that got them famous so how can someone call them a sell out?
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  6. ThatsNotMyName

That's what I said!
    test
  7. ThatsNotMyName

Who did call someone a sell out?
    test
  8. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

Maybe it wasn't u but someone on this called ppl sell outs
    test
  9. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

No it's not lol
    • -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  10. ThatsNotMyName

That's what I meant anyway. And I'm pretty sure I not only meant it but said it.
    test
  11. krunch

krunch Member

If you do some light research, you'll see that Blu is currently a drunken mess and has been performing horrible at shows for the past year or so. Also, consider the time it took for the 2nd album got released. The buzz died since then plus it wasn't promoted the same.
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Jammin' Jobus

Jammin' Jobus S A D B O Y S

yeah blu had a chance but fucked up by producing un mastered trash
    test
  13. ThatsNotMyName

Ayo, rappers ARE a drunken mess lol
    test
  14. Nu'maaN

Nu'maaN Anu'naki, Nuqqa.

it's h20, from aeh.

one of the funniest cunts on rm.

big L couldn't decipher this nigga ebonics.

:numaan:
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. MikeD4209

MikeD4209 New Member

test
  16. SaintCity86

SaintCity86 Member

To the op, you gotta realize pop music sells. And just cuz is popular to you, don't mean is popular.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
    test
  17. esadplavi

esadplavi New Member

• -Rep -Rep x 1
    test
  18. ck867fgh85

ck867fgh85 New Member

test
  19. Smouble ML

Smouble ML 90% In NFL Playoff Predictions

Anyone got a link to this blu guys first album? I'LL take a listen