My life

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by Syllablex, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Syllablex

Syllablex Forgive me, Lord.

Born early 80s, poor family (although I didn't recognize it at the time) in metropolitan USA.

Things got better after a while. Grew up relatively sheltered, although during my early teens I realized a lot of that was simply a ruse. Abusive alcoholic father, wonderful mother. Divorce. Back to being poor.

Instead of having fun like a normal youth, I spent the next ten years working my ass off, studying 14-18 hours per day. I promised myself I would get out of this situation.

Medical school (Top 10). Met her. Got her. Residency. Working >100 hours a week. Locuming. More locuming. 3-5 hours sleep/day. More locuming. Lost her. Accepted into Cardiology training. Fellowship. Work disguised as travel.

Women. Lots of. ?Making up for lost time. Alone. Discontent.
    test
  2. Syllablex

test
  3. Syllablex

I think that's quite a unique quality about myself. I don't need a lot of sleep. I function very well on minimal sleep. I guess it's what also makes me very dangerous. Imagine what you could do if you had an extra 5 hours every day at your disposal.
    test
  4. UnbrokeN

UnbrokeN Well-Known Member

wonderful summary. what sticks out to me is how your dysfuntional family basicalyl drove you to give it that much effort to suceed academically. I never could sit down for more than 2-3 hours a day to study..
    test
  5. Mikaella Ocean

Mikaella Ocean Well-Known Member

cool story bro
    test
  6. x calibur

x calibur

interesting.

so, you were born in the early 80's, let's say 1981
    from then to age 18 - 1999
    4 years undergrad/pre-med - 2003
    4 years of med school - 2007
    3 years internship/residency - 2010
    3 years fellowship - 2013

then there's lots of locuming and other pursuits (like destroying online personas) in the midst of this. You could tweak this a bit, I believe 3 years undergrad is possible, but this is the general outline.

I guess you could've just barely pulled all this off as a relentless overachiever, but it seems like a tall tale. correct me if I'm wrong.
    test
  7. Mr ExZ

Mr ExZ evolved

who gives a fuck?

"I promised myself I would get out of this situation."

Lmao. Shut your Judy Bloom ass up.
    test
  8. x calibur

x calibur

you posted this in 2007.

you were a practicing heart surgeon right out of med school? really?
    test
  9. WWByeye

WWByeye former White widow

Neg repped

I called 2 crisis phone about court tomorrow (5 ppl u did not get) and them told me to write down what happened year ago so I could explain it @ court

So, I got my kids back home. My daughter had difficulties 2 breathe and she refused 2 go 2 school because of her father (whom had hunted us 9 yrs) following her w his car and shit, and she called me all time 2 kindergarden I was working in.

I called police several times and was answered "if u got food home, stay inside" and my ex jumped several times down balcony 2 go 2 school /etc. My ex neighbours were horrified as him threatened them also, and refuse 2 testify.

I took her 2 doctor and she got diagnozed PTSR, same as me.

The guy fucking sat in his car w suit and sunglasses and my daughter refused 2 leave the building. She escaped to upstairs neighbours where lived 10 ppl immigrant family from Kongo. Their dad told her friends and their mam not to testify.

Anyway him took her there when I was seeing my current lawyer a night b4 custody court and broke her teeth and cut her hair and shit and nobody fucking helped me.

There were 3 of my friends whom refuse 2 testify. I had written 2 facebook sthing like "I fucking kill u" and shouted 2 social securitys tape "and I kill that manelius 2" and
    said their lawyer next morning "I hope ur kids get raped". Or that`s what them say.

So these ppl are wanting 2 put me @ prison tomorrow.
    It`s also possible them get me in some lunatic house for criminals which is even worse.

Any advice
    test
  10. Mikaella Ocean

^ you need to be locked up in the funny farm

your poor kids are suffering
    test
  11. WWByeye

^I know
    But it`s not up 2 me
    Locking me up will make it worse as I`m unable 2 do nothing

If someone would do that 2 ur baby 5 times and shit, u wouldn`t just shout
    You would kill
    test
  12. Mikaella Ocean

test
  13. WWByeye

Them are fucking kidnapped and I have no power, their crazy dads won the custody courts with this shit.

But kidnaps happened b4 custody courts, them are @ Human Rights Court.

There`s nothing wrong w my home, I switched few corners away and got 7 years security order
    here.

Why did u think I didn`t go 2 America 2009?
    Last year?

Or other places?
    test
  14. Mikaella Ocean

obviously there is something wrong with your home
    test
  15. WWByeye

yea, it was broken when I moved in, physically. Been doing a lot of constructions and got good papers about it.
    It`s easier to do home improvement than hide almost middle of the city
    test
  16. Geedorah

Geedorah King

Kick her ass em.
    test
  17. WWByeye

Anyway, I COULD have made it racist issue about the previous house (as all the witnesses that wasn`t heard were immigrants) and still could, but I didn`t.
    SHOULD I?

What kind of mam says "thank you and bye, now I can smoke weed and make music withouth any distructions" anyway?
    test
  18. Mikaella Ocean

Why ask us?? as a parent you need to be secure in your own decisions, only you should know whats best. or ask people who love you, like your family.

its getting painfully ridiculous
    test
  19. WWByeye

yea, I`ve been told it`s one of the most difficult cases here
    The prosecuter was made 2 take it

I`ll ask the kidnapper gang tomorrow cuz I am also interested in whom played what part
    test
  20. Syllablex

I love this. To a person who is mediocre, it is always startling when somebody else achieves something.

Yes, loser, I managed to pull this off. Your dates and timing is slightly off and I did accelerate a year or so during school, and 'locuming' occurs on weekends off and during 'time off', not additional years.

I really don't care if you don't believe me, it's my life. I'm living it. I have nobody to impress on this site, since I look at the majority of you as one step below functioning retards.

Thanks for disbelieving to the point you've pointed out your own inadequacy as a man.

Anything you can do I can do better.

I guess you don't believe in the moon landing either since you've never been to the moon. What a fucking idiot.

:obamalulz:
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.