My Last Post, Farewell Rapmusic

Discussion in 'Audio Emcee Hook Ups' started by TraGiC, Aug 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraGiC

TraGiC Recognize Real

It seems as this issue of a person (persons) hating my guts to the point of printing out posts that weren't even made by me (my brother or cousin on my name) or taking posts and messing with the HTML in notepad, implanting it into Microsoft word and adding things to deface my character is on-going. Additionally, printing out plain "troll" posts that we all make on here for jokes on a daily basis and acting like I made them feel unconformable. Here is the kicker -- then they are sharing them with people that basically can take food out of my 7 and 4 year old's mouth (See the stalker post I made a month or so ago). This continues to occur and for the life of me, I have no clue why. I have gave a lot of people strife over the years on this website and I am sure at this point everyone knows it was me goofing around or trying to get a rise out of boredom. If that isn't the case, I apologize. Offline, it is a completely different story. All I have ever done is helped people out and developed them to reach new levels in their career by setting expectations to meet their goals.

There are only a few in the real world that know I post on here. It's comical too, because I have or know things about them that are beyond what these posts represent and never done or said anything because I actually do care about people. With that being said, I will take the high road and keep striving to be the best person I can be offline in a real life setting and leave the internet world for my best interests. As far as what happens from this point forward, I am not responsible and this post is the proof of that as I am sure this person (people) will be reading this 2 minutes after it is posted.

I have been posting on here since I was a sophomore in high-school. This website has brought me a lot of joy and a way to step away from life, take a breather, and get back in the ring. This is no more an option for me, sadly enough. I appreciate everyone who I have met on here over the years and has rejoiced with me or support me both through good and bad times. From my best friends committing suicide to getting in fights with my wife. For the times my dad was having severe health issues and you were there to listen to when I was down and depressed. You gave me a forum that lifted my spirits just be being there to talk back and forth with even if there were jokes made at times. Helping me through when my sister lost her mind and basically gave up on life and attacked my family. I will never forget those moments. I never brought "real life" details into this forum when it comes to my family or work (to protect them and myself). I entrusted in the wrong people. It was always partial parallel truths mixed with something that made it more interesting or funny. Do I regret some of the things I have said on here? I definitely do. I cannot change that and can only move forward. I will always be grateful for the friends I met on here and got to hang out with in real life that can attest to the type of person I am in real life. We had some good times making music and hanging out.

With that, my music stops as well. I've been in the process of taking it all down. So if you want it, download it quickly before it is all gone. Some of it has been posted by people that aren't me or acting as me so I will have no control over that material. You know how to communicate with me off this website if we close. If not, it has been a good time. A place to come and transform into superman when you just had the most horrible day. This may sound corny for the relatively new people. I have been on this website for close to 15 years. That is a long time and it's like dropping a habit. Bad or not, that is up to your own interpretation.

I wish you all well and the ones out there still trying to make it, keep your eye on the ball. TraGiC is signing off...

Goodbye
    • +Rep +Rep x 3
    • Hot Thread Hot Thread x 1
    test
  2. Detroit

Detroit The d is silent

You're a fucking weirdo but I'd never do that to someone.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or not but if u are ill see u thanksgiving with your annual topic

If not good luck in your endeavors.
    • -Rep -Rep x 2
    test
  3. Sin Skywalker

Sin Skywalker #184 Gladiator.

Somebody needs to get a life if they're printing out troll / obvious joking posts to try and mess with your real life situations. That's low and whoever did that really should re-evaluate themselves and use their free time to be more productive in their own life instead of trying to do damage to somebody else's. Best of luck with everything.
    • +Rep +Rep x 2
    test
  4. Pace Beats

Pace Beats Doesn't Feed The Trolls

damn fuck a troll

free big trag
    test
  5. Archer

Archer Hamityville

that is weird as fuck

is it shadow?
    test
  6. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

I was the one who made every one of those thanksgiving/holiday posts on the tragic rapmusic board name...notice this name is 13 years old with not that many posts.... I'v made about 90 percent of the posts under the tragic rapmusic board name for about the past 8 years...and if any Dick has a problem with me i'll PM them my number and we can meet up...
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  7. utmost1

utmost1 Well-Known Member

Me and dougie dizzle gona make some phone calls for u big trag

Wow
    test
  8. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Wow that's some pussy ass shit. Be ez Big Tragic and never lose focus on what's important in life

FAMILY OVER EVERYTHANG
    test
  9. Deep Abyss

Deep Abyss Becoming King

Big Trag IS rapmusic.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    test
  10. DefKnotEmo

DefKnotEmo G.R.G.

R.I.P to one of the greats

You will be missed
    test
  11. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

Wtf... u been my arch nemesis over a decade and id never do some gay shit like that....

Sorry trag, who is this? Maybe we can troll them out of existence
    www.reverbnation.com/freelynx
    tapatalk
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  12. Dely

Dely In The Trap

wow fucked up
    test
  13. The_K3

The_K3 ^Secksi^

say it aint so bruh
    test
  14. Shorty B

Shorty B Jeff's Son

I'm glad you all have enjoyed the posts I have been making under the rapmusic board name tragic these last 8 or so years.

WoW
    • +Rep +Rep x 1
    test
  15. Thoughtz

Thoughtz Well-Known Member

Do you have beef with D Omen, Big Trag?
    test
  16. Free Lynx

Free Lynx ®m legend Peter Parker

test
  17. FiZiKs

FiZiKs MileHighSalute