My good friend is trying to convert me to Buddhism

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by JASON ANTHONY, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

You have to agree u seen big changes in the world in your lifetime. And not for the better.
    test
  2. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

You also have to agree that we only get the negative news

because good news doesnt sell

I garauntee you far more good things are going on that we get told about
    test
  3. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

Yes you are right. The reasons why they broadcast what they do is not static or as black and white to easily summed up in one word or two.

Negative news does sell...but does it matter what they push ? We are going to watch it anyhow. And it is very clear what is presented is carefully selected and edited to present to you a opinion disguised as free thought. They are really programming your mind on what to think about issues, how to react to things and what to think about them.

Ever wonder why most Americans share the same attitudes ? Do you think this arose by pure coincidence? Nope. Why do you think they call TV shows programs ? They are programming you. It is a massively effective tool for shaping opinion and dumbing down to a certain degree. This is not a secret. Every show is a part of it. EVERY ONE. Though, like the comic book example, it's our culture. But look to the owners and why. There is good reason. And it is for agenda.

The elites live very very different lives than us, the lower surfs of society. We are holding up the pyramid they sit on. Their world view is crazy dude. IN truth, it's satanic.

How do we know it's satanic ? The symbolism they use to reveal it to us, in a hidden but open way. We are unknowingly participating in their rituals. The worship Satan, literally. The symbols are not mistaken as anything else. But do you recognize them ? It don't matter, because spiritually you will.

keep this in mind.

1. all the Major new outlets both TV and print (news papers, magazines) are owned by 5 corporations/entities.

2. Most News shows are very selective about what they show

3. What they show is not for freedom of press in the light of truth or is what they show to spread the news with integrity to the people...that is a lie.

4. it's to shape your mind so you go with the agenda....

5. just like how we saw the towers blow up on national TV...we reacted. Immediately they told us it was terrorist minutes later...They create problems, we react according to expectations, they have a solution ready.

sorry to rant.

Just some thoughts.
    test
  4. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

being GOOD and HUMBLE encompasses all forms of anything you view as a sin
    sorry i didn't recite them with a bible quote
    be good and humble, learn
    test
  5. Coup d'état

Says the fool...
    test
  6. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

I think that if one aligns him self with the morals of GOD then he would end up in perfect harmony and alignement with natural law
    test
  7. breathlesss

exactly bro^

"says the fool" says the false prophet...dude, how can you not understand, even remotely, that being good and humble goes against all the "sins" and even holds up to all the 10 commandments

your idiocy and lies are doing nothing but driving people away from christianity

How many people have you converted thus far?
    test
  8. Coup d'état

LOL @ false prophet...knowing and studying Gods word now is offense enough to be called a false prophet? Times are dire indeed.

Your definition of humble and good are pagan. You do not worship the God of the Bible, in fact you mock him. So don't play a game with me, heathen boy.

Lord only knows.
    test
  9. breathlesss

my definition of humble and good is

help people if they need it, and even when they don't
    do nothing that you wouldn't want done to you

this encompasses everything, cheating, lying, stealing, murdering, etc

again, how many people have you converted?
    test
  10. Coup d'état

Your definition is made up by mans standards. You are still in your sins without Christ.

and The Lord only knows how many people are saved.
    test
  11. breathlesss

no bitch, your jesus died for my sins, i'm straight on the heaven tip

so really? you think being a good and humble person is a sin huh?

show me a duck with wings on it's ankles and i will lick your left eyelid
    test
  12. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

most people here are like 20 something, so a lifetime seems sort of a limited scope to use. instead try comparing the state of the world today to the world of 100 years ago, or 1000 years ago. we're generally better off than we were before.
    test
  13. TheBigPayback

In aspects like technology and such but throughout the world, in disease, war, natural disasters, social indoctrination, globalization, climatary problems and pollution
    test
  14. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

I didnt need an explanation on why lol

I know why. If i didnt i wouldnt have even been able to comprehend the fact that they do push negative news...

its always been that way, its human nature.

My point was that the reason it looks like the world is going to shit is because that news sells.

and my point was also that a TON of good is going on around the world. We just dont hear about it
    test
  15. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

that's why i said in general. in terms of disease, war and standard of living we're undoubtedly better off now than we were 100 years ago. it was a little less than a century ago that we had 2 world wars and one of the worst flu pandemics in recorded history. i'll give you the natural disasters/climate change, though. but at least we're more conscious of it now, if nothing else.
    test
  16. TheBigPayback

56 million people dying in WW2 is more than any of the past wars combined.

Thats a huge number. And ww3 we can expect to see 1/3 ofvthe population of earth about 2 billion +
    test
  17. TheBigPayback

Jews returning to a renewed jewish state of isreal was the final prophecy predicted prior to the begining of sorrows. Too btw
    test
  18. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well all points aside

the world does have too many people and its not slowing down...

it kinda needs something big to go down whether it be war, disease, or whatever...

but were starting to fill up.

and like any club, the more members it has, the more rules it needs.

Ill volunteer to inhabit another planet. And ill become a rebel bounty hunter like boba fett and fuck shit up... 'cept ill be more jedi than bounty hunter

and ill have a wookie
    test
  19. TheBigPayback

Lol. A wookie would be fun. Only if i could teach em to make coffee tho.

But heaven is a planet. Soo u might enjoy that
    test
  20. lyricalpriest

lyricalpriest Rap Games Dawson Creek

the problem with being GOOD and HUMBLE on your own accord is it's more often then not that people that do GOOD do it b/c they expect something in return, or they expect a title or something else which causes pride, and can lead to corruption. IE: robin hood stealing from the rich to feed the poor.. ya that's all fine and dandy but it's still Theft..

the benefit of aligning your self with gods word is this.

[​IMG]

it is my firm conviction that this one area is the Devil's greatest tool to pull people away from Christ; get them to compromise their beliefs and their faith and deceive themselves (often by using other scriptures taken out of context) into believing they aren't really doing anything wrong.

In our Christian life, Jesus Christ, Son of the Living and Almighty God, is our only leader and example and as such we are to follow and obey Him in all things. If we do not we will be out, for if we are not following Christ then we are following the Devil. As scripture says in Luke 11:23, (Jesus is speaking) "He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me, scatters."
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.