My good friend is trying to convert me to Buddhism

Discussion in 'The Sanctuary' started by JASON ANTHONY, Dec 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

fruitless?

ahaha

taoism is neat too
    test
  2. Coup d'état

Coup d'état Don't believe the hype

This is for Jason:

the problem with trying to find the truth is that some want to have it all and try to be spiritual at the same time. You are not going to find enlightenment trying to get rich, live fleshy, party, smoke, drink, fornicate, watch TV, play video games or live like the mainstream with the rest of the pegans...so kats search and try Buddhism, or Taoism and still keep the flesh then fail and go back to nothing. Taoism or Buddhism are both satanic and draw demonic energy to fulfill the lust of the flesh, nothing more. It's neatly packaged to sound good.

It's not going to work.

Christ is the only way, I don't care who you are. Without Christ you ain't going anywhere. And you're not going to learn anything important in life beyond what is celebrated in Western society as being important (unless knowledge of false history, regurgitating of facts, material wealth, shallow goals, short breath) Up is down, down is up in the seuclar world.

Jason don't listen to heathen talk about spirituality.

Get your King James, open it. Read.
    test
  3. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

true happiness comes from within..

not from without

;) holla
    test
  4. Coup d'état

what is happiness busta?
    test
  5. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

well everyone would word it different, and ive never been a genius with words but to me its

A Taming of the mind that allows you to love yourself and others and be satisfied in who you are and that everything changes and that change is not bad

a realization that negative emotions(jealousy, anger etc etc) are not good for you and you have the ability to defeat them

material objects do not bring happiness, Happiness is all in your head. You have a choice to be happy
    test
  6. reggie_jax

reggie_jax rapper noyd

happiness:

[youtube]xZRw0IYdf3g[/youtube]

look at him. he's fuckin elated.
    test
  7. Coup d'état

Interesting...
    What force does the taming of the mind?
    After you realize the negative emotions, what force defeats them?

What standard do you know in which to tame by? Is it a standard that you make up, or the universal standard written on all our hearts, thus the ability to connect with others?

you don't have to answer.
    test
  8. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

what forces the taming of the mind?

you dont have to force it. Its a realization

everyone is capable
    test
  9. Coup d'état

OK, so realization comes from within? What if your mental parameters are not calibrated correctly and your judgment of what was just realized is not located in reality (outside) ?Because after all you want to function happily in your environment.

So, if it comes from within how can you be sure it's in good judgment, because you are not perfect but fallible ? Within you are going by your own standards, and people would have different standards than yours still. So who is right, who is wrong. My happy might be to steal, yours might be to get high...

Or should it be realized from the outside (God) ?

you don't have to answer
    test
  10. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

everyone prefers love over hate, and laughter over sadness

Happiness is a choice

one weapon against negative emotions is detatchment

if you choose to be angry thats your problem and all its doin is punishing yourself.
    test
  11. Coup d'état

I might love to hate...others might hate to love

so who's right?

Detachment against negative emotions is temporary, eventually you'll have to attach and grow out of it.

So what I'm trying to say is that happiness is from above (God) and not in the flesh. He wrote the laws on our hearts, how well we follow them is how well we feel in spirit, which is happiness translated to emotion.

I'm really tired right now and maybe this makes no sense. I'm ok with that too.
    test
  12. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

i dont deny god. I just dont believe god is of certain religion.

nobody truly loves to be hated and cry instead of laugh man cmon dont be dumb

detatchment isnt temporary at all. If youre jealous, thats your choice. Its all in your head.

and what im trying to say is happiness comes from within. You wont find it outside yourself. Its not gonna come from money, its not gonna come from fame

and lets all not be retarded and say yeah im happy when i get money. Thats not what this means at all.
    test
  13. breathlesss

breathlesss Registered Sex Offender

fucking idiot! no shit you won't find enlightenment in the act of mundane materialism....but you can be enlightened, and still be "successful" in the physical world, just don't be greedy, not because god says you shouldn't, but, because greedy people are assholes
    there's is no trying to keep the flesh and going back to nothing, there's a realization that the TEACHINGS of jesus (which would still apply even if jesus hadn't taught them) are what allow true happiness, which like busta was saying, is a comfortable acceptance of everything good or bad

Get your King James, open it. Burn.
    test
  14. TheBigPayback

TheBigPayback God Particle

Its difficult to judge our own greed when our main goal is gettin what we can solely for ourselves. Do all greedy people realize theyre greedy. Or do they think otherwise. Or have an excuse for what they do in their minds.
    test
  15. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

they probably dont know they are greedy, or justify it to themselves

but i wouldnt know for sure cuz im not greedy
    test
  16. Coup d'état

LOL @ breathless trying to argue the wisdom of God.

I noticed how you left out all sin in your equation but greed.

Repent Ye. Believe the Gospel. Time is short.
    test
  17. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

test
  18. Coup d'état

doubt what busta ?
    test
  19. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

that the end is nigh
    test
  20. Coup d'état

I agree that we will not know the time of the end. But if you are paying attention to the world and looking past the nightly news presentation, past the news paper reports, past the Yahoo blurbs, and other mainstream propaganda, you will notice that we are in very fragile times. No denying that. But do you comprehend what I am saying ?

Or are the distractions in your way (video games, TV, rap, secular crap) ?

If you are not a gentile, and you are wise and privy to the true history of the world as told in the Bible, you will notice interesting things are lining up that cannot be refuted by any means. What is more interesting is the fact the bible is under attack by the same people who are doing all the manuevering....hmm?

just some thoughts bust, my friend.

Redeeming the time because the days are evil. Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Ephesians 5:16
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.