my friend was so intelligent but he had to fuck it up

Discussion in 'The Alley' started by D_Y_O_Z, Jun 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D_Y_O_Z

D_Y_O_Z .

friday he went the wrong way on his motorcycle down a street at 1 am and got hit by a car coming up fast... my boy said he had done acid... fucking idiot...
    fucked up shit....
    my intention aint to recieve a bunch of rips from members nah we wasnt that close anyway its just fucked up cuz sometimes i feel invincible while doin shit(drinks, dro, whatever) and driving...
    i guess my question is yall ever irresponsable in the way you put your life at risk or have you at least once(lamo) ever been???
    test
  2. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

No, can't say that I have. I have two little boys that I cherish to much to do something so stupid :eek:)
    test
  3. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

I used to do stupid shit all the time.. Drive in a car with people that were drunk/high or drive myself when I was drunk..There was one time when I know I took my car out for the evening and I woke up @ home the next morning and my car was there. I still to this day dont know how me or my car got home.. I was a such a bad person.. : (

(That was about 8 years ago..)
    test
  4. Krighst

Krighst ,//,';./';.//''./';''/.;

test
  5. Dex P. LaMorte

Dex P. LaMorte New Member

holy shit...

hahaha

where do i begin
    test
  6. Jaded Conceptz

Jaded Conceptz ....

No.. not really. I mean, I've been in cars with drunk drivers, and I've gotten high once and drunk a few times, but.. that's about it.
    test
  7. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

I know so many drunk driving stories and so many ppl I know have died from that shit. I just don't agree with it one bit. I can't even begin to understand how someone can even get behind a wheel knowing they are drunk :eek:( I'd rather sleep on the side of the road or in a ditch....sigh.

My mom has always told me, no matter the time, no matter the place. Call her if I need a ride. Even at 23 and on my own, I'll still call her if I have to.
    test
  8. Short2003

Short2003 AbsoluteHotness

My Mom always says the sameshit to me..lol.. I stopped drinking and driving ALONG time ago but if I do go out, which is rare, I drop my kids off with her and STILL she is like, "remember Jennifer if you need a ride you can always call me".. I'm just like Mom *sigh* I can pay for a cab now, Im not a stupid kid anymore..lol
    test
  9. Pent uP

Pent uP I'd Like to Fight Ten Men

i did 48 pills of tripleC -- and drove

My homie did 5 hits of nitrious while driving, and i was in the car, that was stupid as fuck

Countless stupid shit during shroom trips i probly can't begin to ask my memory to fathom

Drunk driving at least 215213564326723 times

So im not gonna lie, i've dont some stupid shit in my life, but im getting better

and RIP to your friend, thats bullshit
    test
  10. BillVisitsEgypt

BillVisitsEgypt New Member

Man I've done too much. Falling asleep on people's lawns. Not knowing where I was when I woke up
    test
  11. Sir Bustalot

Sir Bustalot I am Jesus

ive done some stupid shit, but i never got caught or nothing ever went horribly wrong, so i was lucky....

now i dont do stupid shit....
    test
  12. !ron HorSe

!ron HorSe New Member

Some people drive better when they are fucked up cause they so paraniod that something is going to happen.

They looking at the side mirror like 20 times at a red light and shit.
    test
  13. yayo

yayo Polar Bear LaFlare

i never do dumb shit anymore

i used to do all kinds of retarded shit

had a few scares, thought i got aids for one then i realized white hetero men dont get aids
    test
  14. Hidden_Poetry

Hidden_Poetry New Member

lol, If I do go out, which like you is very rare since having my boys. I ALWAYAS bring enough money to have a cab. I make sure I don't spend it lol. If I don't have that money, I call my mom. Which I haven't had to do in a VERY long time. But at least I know I can still call her :D

Just this pass weekend there was a huge accident by my house. A 39yr old man ran a stop sign that crosses onto a hwy. He had a passenger, his buddy, who was 26 (sober I believe) and his passenger died from the crash. Granted dude shouldn't have even gotten in the car in the first place if he knew the driver was drinking...but it just takes one stupid mistake like that. Then BOOM, you're life or someone else's is over.

Another girl I went to school with, had two babies (3yr old and almost 1yr old) at home and decided to get into a car with a drunk driver. Driver survived, she didn't. 21yrs old and left her two little ones behind for her mother to raise.

Touchy subject for me :/ lol I'm really surprised to see the amount of ppl that still drink and drive after knowing what can happen or having close friends/family die from it :/
    test
  15. hand jive

hand jive New Member

ive been in a car with high people at times and ive put others at risk like this one time in my early teens while i was in2 wrestling i got my lil bro in a powerbomb posistion and dropped him he landed the way they do on the video games doing a backward roll if u will after landing on the bridge of their neck i could of killed him, ill never do stupid shit like that again
    test
  16. Snikka

Snikka Vision Action Execution

I don't fuck around as much as I used to... I will still blast to 130 on the highway just to test shit.

but Ive driven so fucked up before on all kinds of shit... it's not funny.. I don't recommend it.

sorry about your friend.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.