My first acid Trip.

Discussion in '420Lounge' started by Blitz_krieg, Apr 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wonka

Wonka OTBVA 2v2 Champ

Do as much as you can, it's healthy.
    test
  2. Blitz_krieg

Blitz_krieg SAY WHA.........

lol yeah tnks Wonka...
    test
  3. Living HeLL

Living HeLL real nigga shit

your weak period cause you need to do drugs to open your mind...how are you gonna defend doin drugs by callin me weak??...people that do drugs are weak because drugs ARE a weakness...get the fuck outta here with that shit...if you wanna drop acid then do that stupid shit...but dont try and convince me my brain is not as strong as yours because i dont see how it would be fun to see shit thats not really there for 12hrs...silly muthafucka
    test
  4. liquid`acid

liquid`acid gods busy can I help you?

^i rest my case

you know nothing, you are too weak to handle the experience

you have no idea what kinda of strength is required do come out of some of the trips ive done sane, ive watched lesser people like you snap.

how is doing acid stupid? plz explain how that works to me, it has no negative affects to people who kno themselves. fact of the matter is there are things going on around us that we cannot see/feel with our sober minds and acid helps you tap into that. what about the fact acid users having been making proclomations about us that science is slowly proving?

how do you know everything you see isnt real?

i can feel/see a negative disturbance in a room and the dog will be barking at it, but sober retards like you will say 'theres nothing there and the dog is barking at nothing' cuz your ignorant to the existance of things beyond your limited experience.

or when muiltiple people see the exact same manifestation? its rare but it happens and not with stupid things, it happens with ghosts n shit.

ive even had premonitions on acid, i stopped a camper from tipping cuz i just knew it wasnt supported properly and went and brought more supports just as it started to tip. i also save a girls fav bong cuz i envision this other girl bumping into the table it was on and it falling n smashing, got up n right as i grabed the bongn girl bumbed into the table really hard n the bong woulda smashed

basicly, you lack the experience to speak on this
    im not sure why you would try to act like you know anything about it when you only have experience for one side of the argument.

and how you gunna say drugs are a weakness, yeah learning more about the world aronud you sure is weakness, jeezus ayahuasca is such a crutch to those shamans, they wouldnt be able to handle reality without it....

p.s.
    if you still think acid is bad, go throw out ALL your good music
    test
  5. Living HeLL

i didnt even read that...you do realize your justifyin using unatural chemicals fuck that...weed and liquor...and your weak
    test
  6. liquid`acid

yes because ergot is so un natural, it only grows on rye..... get your ignorant retard ass some education

just admit you read it and realised how retarded your ignorant ass is

or is it to much text for your weak ass brain to process at once?

that makes a lil more sense given your inherant lack of mental strength

an how u gunna say liquer n weed only? wtf is that based on? you too scared to try somthing a lil more intense or somthin? both those drugs are worse for you and are a greater detriment to society then acid.
    test
  7. liquid`acid

lol @ this malfunctioning kid sayen that his drugs of choice are ok but everyone elses are stupid

son ima give you some advice, open up yer mind (acid can help with this), dont talk shit on things you know nothing about, and last but not least, listen to what people with more experience then you have to say

might help you get some meaning to your existance
    test
  8. Living HeLL

im blk we dont do drugs just to try em...thats weak whiteboy shit and i didnt read your long post cause its fulla shit like you...wtf@puttin LSD in your body dumbass kid your not droppin pure ergot the street acid is MAN MADE...it has strychnine in it...do you even know what that is??...the bad affects of droppin it are depression and schizophrenia...its worth the risk??...lmao@tryina convince me its nothing wrong with tryin drugs...shut the fuck up boy...ive been around every kinda drug i know whats in all that trash yall sniffa dn swallow fuck you feable brain bitch tryina school me lmao
    test
  9. Living HeLL

weed and alcohol do not have half the horrible affects as the shit yall talk about...fuck your drugs you weak pussy
    test
  10. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

hell don't argue with no whiteboy about drugs

you can't tell them nothing about acid and shrooms

and all that other shit

wtf@needing drugs to open your mind smh
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  11. Living HeLL

im sayin...but im weak though...when he needs chemicals to open his mind
    test
  12. SuB zer0

SuB zer0 A.D.R.I.A.N.N.A

this argument comes up in this forum every few months

lol

im with you though weed and liq
    Posted via Mobile Device
    test
  13. SiFu

SiFu Burning Down Babylon!

I'm the middle ground here I guess...

I wouldnt recommend people to go out and drop as much acid as perhaps liquid does/has done hahaha it can really fuck people up, call it a weak mind, not prepared, the drug is bad or whatever I've seen it fuck up nuff people for long periods of time hahaha

However, I'm not totally against, it....I would never do acid again but I would do shrooms once in a while, but only on a special occasion its been years and it might still yet be years I'm noth bothered but I would do it again.....and psychotropics been used alongside weed and booze for thousands of years, all the witch doctors and shamens and even some growing up rituals require taking some plant that makes you see trip out...it has its uses in self discovery for sure, I'm certain, recreation however!? I'm not sold

PEACE
    test
  14. Troy

Troy New Member

i got a couple uncles with cirrhosis who would disagree with you...

alcohol may be natural, but it's a natural poison...

and i don't think it's a race thing, when i was growing up people in my area stayed smoking some pcp... which makes you see things that aren't there, believe things that aren't true, etc etc... not the same type of drug, but as far as how you talk about race and lsd, pcp is at least in the same vain... most shrooms are grown, and acid is made in a lab... something your average hood dude isn't gonna fuck with it, white boys be on that Frankenstein shit with their drugs.

i just think one of the reasons more whites take lsd than black people do is cause of access..

at least for me it is... i can't find the shit anywhere.
    test
  15. liquid`acid

fuck outta here "i kno whats in the shit u sniff and swallow," your dumb ass probly couldnt tell the difference between LSA and LSD. fuck you probly couldnt tell the diff between MDA an MDMA an ill bet youve done both of em

if you read my long posts you maye learn somthing. . . if that not too much for you to handle.

lmao @ doin acid that has strychnine in it, havnt done that since i was 15/16, step your connect game up an meet some chemists.

depression has NEVER been linked to acid an goin skitzo is extremely rare, about as rare as people whos thoats swell shut from weed.

i think i kno why u haten, you prolly been used as a guinea pig by someone like me to test their shit. [funny]
    i apologize on behalf of connected white folk for usin you like that and i also apoligize for the fact you are incapable of getting uncut drugs.

cmon, alcohole kills 5x more ppl anually then all other drugs combined . . .but hey, its prolly the best for you and least damaging cuz its legal. . . .

i aint tryna school you, i did, you too weak to try this shit, thats why im stonger, i've experienced both sides.

mah man, hit it on the nail
    ive never heard of a black man with a chemist connect (im sure there is tho)

not to mention the fact that white ppl are mostly responsible for supplying that kidna shit to the hood.

i hate to say it but we harsh the hood out (in a dont shit in your own yard sorta way), pcp doesnt get sold in white neighborhoods (for the most part) thats why prolly its the only hallucinogen that black ppl are known for. an we dont cut shit we kno is stayin in our area, i dunno anyone who does cut shit, but i kno its often cut to fuck by the time it gets to the hood.

heh, i almost became a chemist, then i learned that production is a pain in the ass.

heh me either, thats why i alwasy say you gotta kno your brain an its limits. theres downsides, but im not gunna say em so that living hell can be like 'i was tryna say that' like he even ahs a clue what he talken about.
    test
  16. liquid`acid

please quote me saying this?

find a quote of me saying "I need drugs/acid/anything to open up my mind"

you may find a quote of me sayin "it helps open up your mind" or "it opend me up to a lot"

but if your are fimilar with the english language you may realise these are two different things.

one is saying that i am incapable of it without intoxicants, the other is sayin that intoxicants are a catalyst

you are weak because your not open to experience, you live in a rigid world of inflexability because you cannot cope with the possability of the unknown
    test
  17. Living HeLL

your not gonna get cirrhosis drinkin liquor one time or even 50 times...the first time you do acid you can be fucked up forever...and access has shit to do with it homie...whiteboys in the hood drop acid...blk people in the burbs dont...and every blk person ive ever met that has done acid has white friends atleast...its a white thing...if you wanna drug you'll go get it..just how white people come to the hood to get crack
    test
  18. Living HeLL

liq im not even readin your shit so just get off my dick...i came in here and said "smh@this white boy shit...WEED AND LIQUOR THATS IT"...and you started acttin a bitch callin me weak??...grow up lil boy seriously...you basically tryina call me corny because im not open to do drugs??...your life is so much better because you swollow shit thats makes you see sound and hear color...just leave it alone your a frail bitch deal with it
    test
  19. Macmili

Macmili Thorough

I find I have the best trips if I lock myself in the truck of my car with no means of escape
    test
  20. liquid`acid

i didnt start at you untill you start makin shit up...

all i said was 'dont hate cuz you got a weak brain', which you do, not only has this been established by the posts i made earlier, you now attempting to act tough on the internet callen me frail.

making shit up and actin tough on the internet are both signs of mental weakness.

if you could read youd see i said experience not drugs....

and i dont just mean you personally, you are so closed to experience you would deney it to other people.

how you gunna tell me to grow up when you cant even debate this with me, you to immature to even read what I have to say. all actin like you know everything and dont even gotta listen to other people.

next time if you dont like somthen just say so, dont just start talken shit on somthing you know nothing about and have no experience with cuz that shits ignorant.
    test
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.